Meek Mill Feat. Quentin Miller - Wanna Know DRAKE DISS (? . By Jahlil Beats & Swizz Beatz)

Options

Comments

• movingfeet
    movingfeet Members Posts: 397 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Well so in this case Meek got the perfect woman in his corner cause he got bodied when his album is #1 in the country cause she knows how it feels and can comfort him.
  • sr_the_freshman
    sr_the_freshman Members Posts: 2,480 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If Meek don't come harder on the second cut I KNOW he got in the tuck, then he gonna end up Hip-Hop's first martyr in a minute. Drake's legacy will be forever scarred, and he will never be considered top 5 or 10 for that matter again, but Meek's run will be finished and he will die; crushed beneath the weight of the lack of ? these new fans give about integrity in the game. ? is absolutely disgusting. Not to mention Drake is actually trying now.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Chicity wrote: »
    I wonder what ? 's would think would have been a good diss track cause it seems to me that no matter what he said, it was gonna be written off as weak

If the beat go, and the bars go, and the subject goes what he miss on?

its so hard to understand the ? , HE CANT FUCKEN SPEAK at all.

flow is garbage, he could of went harder, its hard to follow or even care about his message when he raps like this

drake is such an easy target and he still failed
    I think that the issue. ? 's ain't ? with his flow b4 the diss, that wasn't gonna change.
    Like Water wrote: »
    I wonder what ? 's would think would have been a good diss track cause it seems to me that no matter what he said, it was gonna be written off as weak

The only thing that "goes" is the beat. Only memorable bar was Puff catching a domestic from smacking him. That was it. Flow was terrible for half of the track. He was mush mouthed. I can't recall him ever using that type of flow before, and now was clearly not the time to debut it. And he fell back to using his typical, cliché filler bars for most of the song. That doesn't work against someone like Drake; who has more of what Meek is rapping about. Hell, I'd take Drake's last known girl in Bernice Burgos over Nicki every day of the week.

And that's just one example. He shoulda gone at Drake's simpish behavior and perceived softness more. That, and tried to effectively bury him with the ghostwriter ? . There's plenty of ammo here. Unfortunately, it looks like Meek is using .22 bullets instead of 12 Guage shotgun shells.
    Nah b, this his same Meek Mill flow, just not yelling *which he hasn't done since his first album

One track and he addressed the point of his beef *or what he telling us is the point*, Drake fraudulent raps. No respectable rapper getting buried off one track, Drake included so I expect to hear more. If ? 's think the Diddy line was the hardest part, they clearly ain't heard ? he said *chalk it up to the flow*

Had Drake not dropped B2B, we'd be even at lukewarm replies *Charged up and This*
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek lived up to his name.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Aight, aight, everybody calm down.

This wasn't even a battle. And these tracks are nowhere near "beef." Both these dudes been slinging BBQ-flavored tofu at each other. But y'all super hype, mostly cause we haven't had a mainstream hip-hop battle in like six years.

I'm sorry, but the standards BEEN set. And these "tofu"-ass tracks don't cut, and have forced me to declare a winner in the TaMEEKa Millz/LL Cool Drake "battle."

....And the winner is: Kendrick Lamar.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

its so hard to understand the ? , HE CANT FUCKEN SPEAK at all.

flow is garbage, he could of went harder, its hard to follow or even care about his message when he raps like this

drake is such an easy target and he still failed
    I think that the issue. ? 's ain't ? with his flow b4 the diss, that wasn't gonna change.
    Like Water wrote: »

The only thing that "goes" is the beat. Only memorable bar was Puff catching a domestic from smacking him. That was it. Flow was terrible for half of the track. He was mush mouthed. I can't recall him ever using that type of flow before, and now was clearly not the time to debut it. And he fell back to using his typical, cliché filler bars for most of the song. That doesn't work against someone like Drake; who has more of what Meek is rapping about. Hell, I'd take Drake's last known girl in Bernice Burgos over Nicki every day of the week.

And that's just one example. He shoulda gone at Drake's simpish behavior and perceived softness more. That, and tried to effectively bury him with the ghostwriter ? . There's plenty of ammo here. Unfortunately, it looks like Meek is using .22 bullets instead of 12 Guage shotgun shells.
    Nah b, this his same Meek Mill flow, just not yelling *which he hasn't done since his first album

One track and he addressed the point of his beef *or what he telling us is the point*, Drake fraudulent raps. No respectable rapper getting buried off one track, Drake included so I expect to hear more. If ? 's think the Diddy line was the hardest part, they clearly ain't heard ? he said *chalk it up to the flow*

Had Drake not dropped B2B, we'd be even at lukewarm replies *Charged up and This*

I disagree, as far as the flow is concerned. I have Meek's new joint, and the joint is tough. There are times where he's at a normal octave, and his flow is just fine. Not once do I recall Meek being difficult to understand. And what I feel may be good bars and what you think are good bars clearly don't match up here. This ? is vanilla as ? .

If he has more memorable lines than the one mentioned, you are more than welcome to point me in their direction.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I didn't have high hopes for this, so I don't feel nearly as disappointed. Ya'll kids biggin this up got some limited views on what a real battle is... As a song Meeks comeback was a lil corny & a whole lotta half assed. Drake ain't a lyrical genius & if he does or does not got a ghostwriter is irrelevant if you can't even out beast the ghostwriter. SMH.
  • CantBanTheSoulMan
    CantBanTheSoulMan Members Posts: 272 ✭✭
    Options
    Meek did what he was suppose to do. Expose it to the world that Drake doesn't write his own ? . The "reference track" he put in the middle of his ? was all that needed to be said.

I honestly don't see why people are even entertaining the back and forth on some real battle ? , when one guy doesn't write his rhymes. Can someone explain how releasing diss tracks is a valid response to someone saying you don't write your rhymes?

If Drake didn't write the several songs that got released, why would he think we think he's writing these diss tracks? I'm not seeing the logic here.

In any event, if Meek wants to continue to spread his brand and entertain this silly back and forth ? , he should insert a "reference track" in every diss song and continue to lower the casket.

... You would think on a Hip-Hop site, more people would have this same opinion. But despite the fake ? , real fans who respect the art know Drake loss no matter what. Zip him up.

Be careful, you're making sense...? don't like it when you start making sense.

I don't think people listen to the lyrics anymore, it's all about the voice and the flow now a days, not so much whats being said. Maybe thats why nobody cares if a rapper writes there rhymes anymore, nobody is really listening to whats being said, they just hear the music.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It aint Beans vs Kiss, Clash of Titans but a battle between two relevant artists is rare in this day and age. I'm gonna sit back and watch the show.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Maybe people will start seeing this mushmouth trap bs for what it is. Trash.

One thing is certain. Meek better drop a much better diss before Drake's team responds if he wants to salvage this.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Welp.....He hit the "big time" and won Donkey of the Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKm2FtgGpYk
  • Breezy_Kilroy
    Breezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its forgettable just like Charged Up was. Honestly dont rememeber a thing from that track. Somehow Drake got a pass for that. He sounded unenthused.

Meek aint come hard enough or at all but if he going the same route Drake did then I can see that. But Drake already has 2 out, Meek should've went for the KO instead of holding back (if that's the case).

But ? all that how you get ? on, on some R Kelly drip drip drip ? ? If thats true thats worse than getting spit on.
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Welp.....He hit the "big time" and won Donkey of the Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKm2FtgGpYk

Welp, the court of public opinion pretty much gave Drake that win & why not? Meek started some ? he didn't even try to finish. The internet goin crazy & the memes are what will be remembered the most out of this fuckery.
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Listencloser
    Options
    http://defamer.gawker.com/meek-mill-no-really-someone-peed-on-drake-in-a-movie-1721349052
    The late Meek Mill, who passed away Wednesday as a result of getting bodied by Drake’s “Back to Back” diss track, continues to talk ? about Drake from beyond the grave. His rebuttal song, released Thursday, was generally viewed as soft and wack, but Ghost Meek did score one good hit: What’s this about Drake getting ? on in a movie theater?

“You let Tip homie ? on you in a movie theater, ? , we ain’t forget.”
    Indeed? Indeed, sayeth Thirty Mile Zone, which reports the peeing went down in 2010, when Drake hit up a private Sony screening of “Takers,” starring T.I. Everyone was allegedly intoxicated, and Drake ended up in a fight over a seat with one of T.I.’s childhood friends.

Drake wouldn’t move, so, allegedly, T.I.’s childhood friend peed on him. Just totally normal dude stuff. “We’re told Drake ran out of the theater, screaming ‘? ,’” TMZ reports.

That’s funny—almost as funny as the time Drake exposed Meek Mill as a Twitter warrior and called him out for piggybacking on his girfriend’s world tour.

Ghost Meek continues to take shots at Drizzy on Instagram in the throes of rigor mortis, even as his followers tell him to requiescat in pacem. This is a very sad rap beef.
  • damayor187
    damayor187 Members Posts: 387 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yawn..... However I'm not a drake fan beside the songs all me and energy but that back to back freestyle was way better then his garbage meek put out come on bruh.....
  • Listencloser
    Options
    damayor187 wrote: »
    Yawn..... However I'm not a drake fan beside the songs all me and energy but that back to back freestyle was way better then his garbage meek put out come on bruh.....

The consensus is Back to Back is way better lyrically but since we can't be sure they came from Drake they both lost. Mostly Meek.
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek talking bout he shouldn't have said nothing, so Drake just suppose to let u diss him because he didn't Tweet Your Album?! How the hell Meek survived being a street ? cause he always seems to have his feelings hurt. ? got mad at Wale for the same stupid ? , ? grow up u got Nicki.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If drake not writing his raps previously, he has to now. I know the ? is lame and soft, he has to have some sort of pride to prove he can hold his own.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yo was that quientin miller rapping on "running through the 6"??? and was that pre meek and drake beef? if not ? really selling out for meek mill features?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meek Mill, you will, REST... IN... PEACE..!

RTeuW.gif

The Undertaker filed a $500,000 lawsuit against Meek Mill for the illegal sample of his famous WWE theme in “Wanna Know”. “I don’t know if he didn’t think I was going to hear it, but I did” says the Undertaker, real name Mark Calaway “I wouldn’t have filed a lawsuit if the track was actually good. But since he included my theme in a f*cking garbage track, I’m angry. My plain theme song was a better diss itself than Meek Mill’s, If i had a chance, I would love to tombstone Meek Mill.” finished The Undertaker.

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    SMH that Undertaker ? is fake. Undertaker don't even own the ? . This is what happens when fraud ? with fraud fans start voicing their opinions.

Finally got the time to actually listen to the Quentin's diss tracks and Meek's, and Meek's definitely winning. I don't get why Meek's diss is getting so much hate. Where was it wack at?

1st verse: Right at Drake's throat.

Now when that ? went down with Chris(Brown), you wrote a check
    In New Orleans wore my chain to get respect (you a fraud)
    So what that tell me? You a ? and a fan
    Say the wrong ? you know the shooters at your neck
    I just wanna know, if you ain’t write that running through the six ?
    Tell us who the ? was Quentin running through the six with?

*Plays Quentin's reference track*
    Running through the six with my woes
    Counting money you know how it goes
    All the real live forever baby
    And the fake get exposed
    *Ends the reference track right at the "fake gets exposed" part*

? writing for you cause you know you never did ?
    When I threw that hook out, I was tryin' to catch a big fish
    We the type of ? to tie your mother up
    ? your sister in the ass and hit your brother up, ?
    You really sweet, I call you buttercup
    You ? dork you changed the style because you studied us
    Coming with the same flow
    Switching up your lingo
    We just want a refund, this ain’t what we paid for
    Every time that we come, we get what we came for
    Spitting another ? ? , but you claim you king though?

2nd verse: Getting at Drake's stans and that other dude that was with Nicki.

Money make a fake ass ? look real again
    Money make a sucker that told look trill again
    Says a lot about all the people that's feeling him
    But I'ma show you ? ass ? we're real again
    Heard that other ? talking we ain’t get back yet
    Let’s keep it short, ? you ain’t get your chick back yet
    And now she rocking with the chaser and now you missed that check
    You went from Clear Port to buddy pass you miss that jet, hold up

3rd verse: Explaining to Drake's/Quentin's stans that all he was doing was exposing the truth, not hating. Threw in a shot about Diddy smacking the ? out of Drake and Diddy confirming. Oh and how Drake got ? on by a ? and didn't do ? afterwards SMH.
    You know you ? up right?
    You shoulda just said nothing
    Now you're going to have to give me a check to stop
    All I hear is platinum that platinum this
    Meanwhile I’m on the carpet with a platinum chick
    I got a platinum rollie, platinum whip
    ? frauds I told the truth, don’t ask me ?
    All this industry fake enemy and rap ?
    It’s never really my style we got cash to get
    I really started from nothing now it’s back to ?
    Puffy almost caught a domestic when he smacked that ?
    Hold up, let that ? breathe

So explain to me how Meek's ? was weak? What is this twilight zone ? where everyone is acting like Meek's ? was OD wack?
  • murdap
    murdap Members Posts: 1,236 ✭✭✭
    Options
    This diss fire been on repeat since it dropped.