Who has the better healing factor- Hulk or Wolverine??

a-grave247
a-grave247 Members Posts: 780 ✭✭✭✭
Who has the better healing factor- Hulk or Wolverine, or is there someone in the marvel universe who has an even stronger one??

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They both are pretty ridiculous. I'd go with Wolverine at this point though, if for no other reason than his healing has kept him alive for a century or so.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    between those two, I'd say the Hulk, but Deadpool's is better than both
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't juggernaut once heal from his nervous system?
  • a-grave247
    jaxn wrote: »
    between those two, I'd say the Hulk, but Deadpool's is better than both

oh yeah. I 4got about Deadpool.Still think wolverine and hulk got him beat.
  • jaxn
    nah, Deadpool's healing factor is ? tunes ? . he can regrow limbs, including his head.. this guy regenerated his entire body from a puddle of goo. Although he received his healing factor based on Wolverine's during the weapon x program, it was enhanced even greater than Logan's.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    idk i always thought

Deadpool
    Hulk
    Wolverine
    Sabretooth
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easily Deadpool

Always thought it was:
    Wolverine
    Hulk
    Omega Red (whatever happened to him?)
    Sabretooth
  • a-grave247
    In Hulk 'the end' he is the last person alive because of his healing factor. Bruce watches as these flesh eating ants eat away all his flesh and he recovers in 18 minutes in that novel. Wolverine has survived so much craszy ? that it's hard to argue these 2 have the greatest healing factor in Marvel. I'd probably say Deadpool or Sabretooths next. Even Fantomix has 1 too
  • jaxn
    the End isn't canon and no, Deadpool's healing factor is much more potent than both Logan's and Bruce's. I mean, he's literally known for his healing factor and being a crazy individual. You should check out some of his runs just to see how potent his healing is. His HF is literally ? tunes level, hell he is ? tunes. He consistently breaks the fourth wall to talk to the readers.. He's walked around just fine without his head attached. Regenerated after the Hulk turned his body into mush. The guy crash landed from space, his body badly burned, he gets up smiling like nothing happened. His HF provides immunity from telepaths. Seriously, if Deadpool was portrayed more seriously, he'd be even more of a beast than he is. He's a master martial artist and gunsmith. He has enchanced strength, speed and agility, he really doesn't tire and he'll already have a long life span due to his hf, but now he's virtually immortal.
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the End isn't canon and no, Deadpool's healing factor is much more potent than both Logan's and Bruce's. I mean, he's literally known for his healing factor and being a crazy individual. You should check out some of his runs just to see how potent his healing is. His HF is literally ? tunes level, hell he is ? tunes. He consistently breaks the fourth wall to talk to the readers.. He's walked around just fine without his head attached. Regenerated after the Hulk turned his body into mush. The guy crash landed from space, his body badly burned, he gets up smiling like nothing happened. His HF provides immunity from telepaths. Seriously, if Deadpool was portrayed more seriously, he'd be even more of a beast than he is. He's a master martial artist and gunsmith. He has enchanced strength, speed and agility, he really doesn't tire and he'll already have a long life span due to his hf, but now he's virtually immortal.

Didn't he ? everyone in marvel and jump through the comic to held the artist who created him hostage?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea Deadpools is the best

especially after Thanos cursed him with immortality to keep him from Death
  • a-grave247

Deadpool's healing factor is artificial and they tried to copy it to Wolverine's as close as possible. It's not better than Logans. Don't forget Wolverine's healing factor is compensating most of the time to the adamantium in his body, and it's still as powerful as Deadpool's. When Magneto ripped the adamantium from Logan's pores and made him regress, he would regenerate from most injuries within seconds. I don't think Deadpool's healing factor could keep him alive with Adamantium also. I like DP, but Logan could survive the injuries DP has had. In the new X Men run when the X Men of the future meet the younger ones, Wade is old and ages like a normal human. Wolverine's has kept him alive for centuries
  • dalyricalbandit
    didnt Wolverine survive a nuke blast?
  • jaxn
    a-grave247 wrote: »

Deadpool's healing factor is artificial and they tried to copy it to Wolverine's as close as possible. It's not better than Logans. Don't forget Wolverine's healing factor is compensating most of the time to the adamantium in his body, and it's still as powerful as Deadpool's. When Magneto ripped the adamantium from Logan's pores and made him regress, he would regenerate from most injuries within seconds. I don't think Deadpool's healing factor could keep him alive with Adamantium also. I like DP, but Logan could survive the injuries DP has had. In the new X Men run when the X Men of the future meet the younger ones, Wade is old and ages like a normal human. Wolverine's has kept him alive for centuries

ok
  • jaxn

Didn't he ? everyone in marvel and jump through the comic to held the artist who created him hostage?

that may have been one of those the end runs. i can't say for sure. but in one his earlier runs, he would always talk to the reader. he knew he was a fictional character. DP is truly a unique creation and very entertaining.
  • a-grave247
    a-grave247 wrote: »

ok

Good. Glad that's cleared up
  • jaxn
    sure.......................
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    didn't juggernaut once heal from his nervous system?

Yes, he healed from being just a skeleton and a helmet as well.

Deadpool can heal from decapitation he's healing power is better than all.

Deadpool>>>>>? >>>>>Hulk=Wolverine

Saw a pic of a deadpool comic and the dude regenerated from a pool of blood.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait Deadpool isn't dead ??? I thought he was killed right after wolverine
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbandit
    Isn't deadpool cursed so he can't die
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deadpool vs Thanos is out now I been meaning to make a thread for it
  • harry knucklez