Members of Donkey...who donated to the scrap....get in here....

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We wouldn't have had all this wishy washiness had ? just funded my trip

IjS
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ ain't happened, so no point in goin on & on about it. A bunch of would've/could've/should've posts.

At the end of the day, on August 24th...I'm going to be exactly where I said I was going to be.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Hold off on it, Im sure we can find a way to spend it on somethin worthwhile eventually.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    4) use it to assist @Chicity to get cross country for his rendez-vous ( a coalition win will somehow be an IC win)
    what is the above about. Havent been in the errbody spread their business thread adhd thread in a minute.
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @Black_Samson what up...

what?

that ? had his chance, and blew it when he tried to turn a boxing match into a felony and have the IC be held culpable for it.

? wanna act like we all didn't spend a week watching him say everything but yes or no.

but want yall to believe he doesn't fear me, if he didn't fear me he would have jumped at any given opportunity for a chance at violence. be it in a ring or otherwise.

now that he knows the ? has no chance of happening he wants to talk ? .

how the ? your father was in the Navy, but your heart pump straight cowardice?

so i guess navy boxing stopped with that ? .

heres both the ? threads:

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/534110/ic-boxing-101-we-pay-you-fight-eyeronic1-vs-black-samson-less-than-24-hrs-left/p1

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/534388/ic-press-conference-and-contract-signing/p1

comb thru both them ? . read EVERYTHING i said.

you are the coward. you are afraid of some REAL ? happening. thats why you wont just pay for the ? yourself. thats why you wont let these ? buy you a ticket.

i dont even know why i'm entertaining a conversation with you. i told everyone to buy your ? ticket...waited a week and NO ticket was bought? why? because you're a ? ? and so is everyone else who is afraid to fund this trip because they KNOW whats going to happen.

and i'm still gonna put you on timeout when i'm in your city, fam.

bruh...

aint nobody throwing everything they ever worked for away for your punk ass.

that aint being a coward, that's called being a grown ass man.

cowardice is challenging someone to a fight, then once the challenge is accepted you switch "fight" for blind siding a ? in hopes of ? up the fight due to you knowing your opponent has responsibilities.

you ducked me in the worst way possible, and are now being forced to relive your mistake by watching the world make fun of a ? that behaved just like you, knowing that you fit the category too.
    die one thousand deaths you ? coward.

token black friend

thats what you should name your next album

read the threads. im not repeating ? i've said a thousand times already.

token black friend? you dont know what the ? you're talking about.

https://instagram.com/eyerone/

i hang out with more ? than you have been around in your whole ? life.

I might be late but i
    checked your instagram........bruh
    that is some token ?

post the other pics too, my ? .

so yeah, u take one picture out of context for whatever narrative you wanna drive...thats cool homie.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    I remember that pic wit the white boys, I died.
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Donating to my education fund sounds best.
    I really want to take the IV therapy course asap but that's $300.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @eyerone wasn't taking anything out of context. U do hang with a lot of negros as u say. but u look like a token amongst them wiggaz.
    Chicity wrote: »
    4) use it to assist @Chicity to get cross country for his rendez-vous ( a coalition win will somehow be an IC win)
    what is the above about. Havent been in the errbody spread their business thread adhd thread in a minute.
    I need help acertaining some ? and the IC sitting on $175

I don't even need a plane ticket, it's driveable and ? 's know I'm up for a good drive

Is she an IC chick?
  •  i ro ny
    edited August 2015
    Options
    @eyerone wasn't taking anything out of context. U do hang with a lot of negros as u say. but u look like a token amongst them wiggaz.

I don't even need a plane ticket, it's driveable and ? 's know I'm up for a good drive

Is she an IC chick?

those "wiggaz" will ? on the word "go"

but u got it, my brother.
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is she an IC chick?
    VRgrHKn.gif

? ......
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Is she an IC chick?

those "wiggaz" will ? on the word "go"

but u got it, my brother.

• Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? talking about liability and ? LOL police ass ?
  • kingofkingz
    kingofkingz Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Get a ? job talkin bout u need 300 ? for a course foh wit that
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Star Nine wrote: »

word cuz ? never got caught up from posting dumb ? they were about to do online.....

this has never happened...ever...
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    is Eyerone bringing the GoPro to El Paso, or we just relying on Jamel's surveillance camera footage
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    is Eyerone bringing the GoPro to El Paso, or we just relying on Jamel's surveillance camera footage

we bringing more than that.
  • Star Nine
    Star Nine Members Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    Star Nine wrote: »

word cuz ? never got caught up from posting dumb ? they were about to do online.....

this has never happened...ever...

? is this the first time you on the internet? people do this ? ALL the time do you really think the police is going to get involved? they got better ? to do. stop acting so shook
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give it to chi. IC love is a beautiful thing.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    ? _Caesar wrote: »
    Eye u a ? 4 this ?

How?