Batman: Under The Red Hood!!

Options

Comments

• Gnawledgeable
    Gnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why 4 versions of a faggy looking superhero?
  • not this again!
    not this again! Members Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Why 4 versions of a faggy looking superhero?

LOL! I gotta agree that Robin had one of the all time WORST costumes ever.

You gotta wonder what the ? Batman was thinking. Here you are, the "Dark Knight", using the shadows to your advantage and you have this ? ' kid tagging along with you in a bright-ass yellow cape and red tunic, with green Peter Pan boots. Stevie Wonder could see him coming in that get-up.

No wonder comic fans used to call that ? "Robin, The Boy Hostage". But when Tim Drake became Robin, the costume became much better.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    liked it, the fight scenes were ridiculous... batman diving thought that car was just amazing....

and the black mask just punching his crew had me in tears..

the ? where joker's eating the chips thn zaps out was too funny
    yeah when batman jumped through the car in mid air that ? was piff
    and lol @ joker murking black mask goons in under 10 seconds
  • Yaka
    Yaka Members Posts: 306
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Ima go check it out
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah, you never can keep Joker pinned down. The look on his face is like, you know somethings ticking in his head on a way to get free.

"may I have some water please?" Breaks the glass, slits ? 's throat with the broken glass and then shoots like 6 goons in one act.

I haven't followed Batman comics/cartoons in over 10 years, if not more, but this was interesting. The first scene was str8 from A Death In The Family, when the readers got to call a number to ? Robin and his mother. They sort of changed that angle up a bit; but from jump, i knew what it was. I never knew Jason Todd came back from the dead. So is Batman still chasing him in the cartoons/comics?
  • young fatal
    young fatal Members Posts: 540
    edited August 2010
    Options
    To date, there have been four Robins.

? Grayson
    Jason Todd
    Tim Drake
    Damian Wayne (The current one. Supposedly the son of Bruce Wayne and Ra's Al Ghul's daughter, Talia.)

Nah there is five robins u left out Stephanie Brown. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Brown_(comics)
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    Yeah, you never can keep Joker pinned down. The look on his face is like, you know somethings ticking in his head on a way to get free.

"may I have some water please?" Breaks the glass, slits ? 's throat with the broken glass and then shoots like 6 goons in one act.

I haven't followed Batman comics/cartoons in over 10 years, if not more, but this was interesting. The first scene was str8 from A Death In The Family, when the readers got to call a number to ? Robin and his mother. They sort of changed that angle up a bit; but from jump, i knew what it was. I never knew Jason Todd came back from the dead. So is Batman still chasing him in the cartoons/comics?

Yep, I remember that
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Who was the best robin though. I was gonna say Nightwing but after watching this I'm leaning toward Jason Todd since the other robins were ? .
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is that Batman Gotham Knight any good?
  • Copper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Who was the best robin though. I was gonna say Nightwing but after watching this I'm leaning toward Jason Todd since the other robins were ? .

grayson, jason todd lost that competitin when he got beat to death with a crowbar!!
  • Copper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Is that Batman Gotham Knight any good?

..........very!!!
  • vageneral08
    edited August 2010
    Options
    ..........very!!!

Word I'll cop that and this joint
  • Sourpatch Kid
    Sourpatch Kid Members Posts: 3,809 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    grayson, jason todd lost that competitin when he got beat to death with a crowbar!!

But he was handcuffed and then got his ass whooped and your right even as the Redhood he got his ass whooped too but he was very intelligent.
  • Copper
    edited August 2010
    Options
    But he was handcuffed and then got his ass whooped and your right even as the Redhood he got his ass whooped too but he was very intelligent.

he was...but grayson had intellegence and fighting ability he's the closet thing to batman in my opinion, ability wise not personality (tim drake is closer to batman in personality)!!
  • elliott_argon
    elliott_argon Members Posts: 286 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    i thought batman gotham knights was okay...japanizing batman doesn't always work...
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Watched it twice, ? was official. Kind of thought it was funny though that when Jason got blown up his costume had zero damage to it
  • vageneral08
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I just finish watching this movie.........gotdamn that was good ass movie I'll check out gotham knight next week
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    When does this hit Netflix live streamin?
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    When does this hit Netflix live streamin?

u can watch it on youtube

? was dope
  • focus
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The best Batman animated movie since Mask of the Phantasm...not sure if its better yet, but its definitely a close second if nothing else.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    focus wrote: »
    The best Batman animated movie since Mask of the Phantasm...not sure if its better yet, but its definitely a close second if nothing else.

Yeah the movie was so good I was able to get pass mark hamil not being the joker.
  • focus
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yeah the movie was so good I was able to get pass mark hamil not being the joker.

LOL...yea, I knew Mark was quitting, but I didn't think it had already started with Under The Reed Hood. I was a little taken back when I first heard Joker speak, but yea...got used to it.
  • Copper
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the johna hex short was pretty dope as well....
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the johna hex short was pretty dope as well....

The Jonah Hex movie was garbage though
  • Copper
    edited October 2010
    Options