"OATH KEEPERS" descend on Ferguson, MO armed and ready to defend the constitution.

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Welp, what do you expect from America
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    OK so why haven't the black folks in the neighborhood mobilized their own force with their own guns and forced the hand of the police?

This is the ? Im talking about. A cowardly mentality.

"IF WE DID THAT! IF IT WAS US!" ....Yeah. We knooooooooooooow. Now can we collectively agree to get past the "awareness" ? and get to the community action. Keyword being "community."

Might be easier said than done
  • J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    They are Former military and police officers that hate Obama. They are birthers that don't want to acknowledge him as an American or as their President, so there's no need to think about it too hard. They are trying to kick off a race riot............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3GxFYtyKdY
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVTauxgcNEA

They were also the military group at The Bundy Ranch helping that bigot Cliven Bundy.

Cliven-Bundy-militia_0.png
    Dawn-America-Armed-Militias_021145990077.jpg
    04-24-14-Cliven-Bundy-quote.png

They not tryna kick up no race riot, theyre there, ready to shoot up dust. ? a riot they're blood thirsty.. n ? r sitting ducks.

I don't really know what part of my post you're disagreeing about.

Them airing out a bunch of black people is the same as kicking off a race riot.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    And what's really strange about the right wing is...they call Obama ? and they use terms like "? " to insult police and all that....

but the far right revers ? and the right wing is composed of neo-nazis...so is ? supposed to be good or bad?

They're all pro-American and love the constitution...but they celebrate revolts against America (Confederates)...well white revolts and they praise America's enemies (? )...well America's white enemies

they are protecting white privilage

in their mind...how can they defend america with these ? running crazy with guns. they'd have a battle on two fronts.

i know two things if i sdont know anything else

white america will allow this country to sink before they lose to a black person.. obama can be waited out
    if an invasion and anarchy ever jumps off....they will shoot blacks first before they defend the country

Exactly

Homie breaks it down a bit further here

the enitre thing is worth watching....but start @ mark 20:00

https://youtu.be/R-6RXYYQr_0?t=22m
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Oath keepers, huh? Sounds like these hicks been watching Game of Thrones too much.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hey guys!

Do yall see it yet?

=)
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

They were also the military group at The Bundy Ranch helping that bigot Cliven Bundy.

all I kno is somebody needa pass buddy in top right corner a bra...? is hella inappropriate
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    OK so why haven't the black folks in the neighborhood mobilized their own force with their own guns and forced the hand of the police?
    it would be nice if gun ownership became a non-partisan thing that would encourage this, but...
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options

"IF WE DID THAT! IF IT WAS US!" ....Yeah. We knooooooooooooow. Now can we collectively agree to get past the "awareness" ? and get to the community action. Keyword being "community."

"Easy" has never been an option in any fight for justice though...

We crazy if we think crackers havent already adapted to the, "OK they gonna stand in the street, shout some slurs at us, we gone call them ? and arrest them...and go back to our ? ? " cycle.

Right now it's:

1. Blacks discriminated against by the system
    2. Blacks complain about discrimination
    3. Blacks get arrested
    4. Blacks have to GIVE MONEY to the same system that oppresses them
    5. Crackers make money off your oppression either way.
    6. Repeat cycle

...that's unsustainable for us.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Oathkeepers are defenders of the Constitution. The constitution was written with the ideology that negroes are sub-human and those rights dont extend to us. That tells you where the oathkeepers stand..
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"Easy" has never been an option in any fight for justice though...

We crazy if we think crackers havent already adapted to the, "OK they gonna stand in the street, shout some slurs at us, we gone call them ? and arrest them...and go back to our ? ? " cycle.

Right now it's:

1. Blacks discriminated against by the system
    2. Blacks complain about discrimination
    3. Blacks get arrested
    4. Blacks have to GIVE MONEY to the same system that oppresses them
    5. Crackers make money off your oppression either way.
    6. Repeat cycle

...that's unsustainable for us.

This. This is the cycle they have us locked into. Its being further perpetuated by the drug war and private prisons (plantations). As a people, we need more economic power, not spending power.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

same ? i been asking smh. i got my strap ready
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They are Former military and police officers that hate Obama. They are birthers that don't want to acknowledge him as an American or as their President, so there's no need to think about it too hard. They are trying to kick off a race riot............

They not tryna kick up no race riot, theyre there, ready to shoot up dust. ? a riot they're blood thirsty.. n ? r sitting ducks.

Trying to cause a riot is, cacs going over there to heckle the protesters...
    Showing up with guns is, an act of war , "U either lay down r lay down life less...
  • D0wn
    Options
    why dont they say which side they were on?

how the ? are Oath Keepers of all people on the cops side?

cause they arent real oath keepers thats why.
    stop it 5...

Cops killing ? , and u ask what side these hoe keepers on?

To a hoe keeper , Cops >>>> ?
    It's already been proven, many cops in the Ferguson area, have white supremacists ties

• J.J._Evans
    J.J._Evans Members Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Trying to cause a riot is, cacs going over there to heckle the protesters...
    Showing up with guns is, an act of war , "U either lay down r lay down life less...

Race riot......Race war.........

Same ? because the results would be the same.
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yeah but my whole point is it cant just be YOU. It's like our people keep thinking there can be change without consequences on the opposing side and there cant.

You will never have change unless people see there are hundreds of people willing to risk their life for it and even millions more who will be behind them 100 percent.
  • Stiff
    Options

Yeah but my whole point is it cant just be YOU. It's like our people keep thinking there can be change without consequences on the opposing side and there cant.

You will never have change unless people see there are hundreds of people willing to risk their life for it and even millions more who will be behind them 100 percent.

that's why the ? is so masterfully designed...they got people uncomfortable enough to complain but not quite uncomfortable enough for people to really be willing to sacrifice to get things straightened. It's like they found an oppression sweet spot.

? ain't willing to go the way of the guerilla warrior and launch some type of urban insurgency.
  • D0wn
    Options

that's why the ? is so masterfully designed...they got people uncomfortable enough to complain but not quite uncomfortable enough for people to really be willing to sacrifice to get things straightened. It's like they found an oppression sweet spot.

? ain't willing to go the way of the guerilla warrior and launch some type of urban insurgency.

There aint no masterful design. niggars are just ? .
    ? was also "comfortable" during slavery ,like they're "comfortable" now.
    N was "comfortable" during segregation n jim crow as well...

Ain't no comfort, ? are just scared...
    Pac spoke about ? being scared.
    https://youtu.be/rgVBY72KlB4
  • Stiff
    Options

are you scared?
  • D0wn
    Options

are you scared?

Im too tired of the ? to be scared.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's frustrating to see the disarmed, dependent, and vulnerable state we're in so often, because it's not like we don't have what it takes to secure those weaknesses.