Do you think this Pope will speak on the True image of Jesus and mandatorally restore it?

Options
phukkyou2
phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
edited August 2015 in The Social Lounge
Whether you Catholic, Protestant, Baptist, Muslim, or Athiest you gotta admit that Bruh seems Progressive & Tru. I mean, the fact that Cesar Borgia has been the face of Christ (regardless of denomination or Religion) for say about the past 500-something-odd years is very hypocritical and untrue to ? 's commandment "Thou shall worship no other ? before Me".

You would've figured after Pope Alexander's reign and Cesar's death that it would've been rectified. But obviously it hasn't and it's gone on for centuries [Literally]...

I think he'll do it. I hope he does it...

We can atleast get rid of some of these Demons. Even he prays to Black Jesus and Mary
popeczestochowa.jpg

Revelations 1:15
"His feet were like burnished bronze, when it has been made to glow in a furnace, and His voice was like the sound of many waters"
755df44ec247e72778febbb4f6f0ee07.jpg

"And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace; and his voice as the sound of many waters" - KJV
2162779097_6b08a23c20_z.jpg

Kendrick Lamar
"You Ain't Gotta Lie 2 Kick It"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik9w7RfnKVE&list=PLIen3IPVo_U30dpwJd2RDrPxYVXTplcq7&index=14

Black_Madonna_1.jpg

Comments

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the black Madonna is not what you think it is and that all i'm going to say on that.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    the black Madonna is not what you think it is and that all i'm going to say on that.

Maybe, maybe not.

Fact is, point is... Jesus isn't Cesar Borgia and the images and statues prove that. The Bible even says it, which is why I quoted White Folks beloved KJV and a regular joint
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jesus looked like a Syrian jew. Case closed. The black Madonna is Asuet (Isis) and Heru (Horus) not Miriam nor Jesus.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Jesus looked like a Syrian jew. Case closed. The black Madonna is Asuet (Isis) and Heru (Horus) not Miriam nor Jesus.

Are you sure? How do you know?

And The Black Madonna is a representation of the people (actually the ? Mary but i'll let u cook). Therefor denouncing that Jesus looked like Cesar, let alone a modern day Syrian Jew.

Are you aware of the books and pictures that were lost or destroyed. The Black Madonna/? Mary that I posted is a relic, not the actual thing
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I think y'all should do a little more research before you speak...

No disrespect but y'all kinda startin to look like you really don't know as much as you try 2 convey. Especially when it comes to The Homie
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Also. They had paint back then. If they were lighter you would figure that they'd just paint them lighter. You don't have to be super skeptical of everything. That's just Satan ? with your head
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Ibscha.jpg

The light skin multi colored garments are the hebrew people. Are we those people?

Look again how ancient people drew them.

00021572.jpg

Again, I been studying the identity of the hebrew people and their Y patriarchal dna directs to Syria and those areas. Which is a J marker and we know what they look like today and they are shown to look the same by the pictures.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    Look up Roman depictions of Hebrews you'll be shown we don't look a damn thing like them.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Maybe you should check your sources Fam.

https://www.google.com/search?q=roman+depictions+of+Hebrews&biw=1600&bih=757&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAGoVChMI6PqE9dGjxwIVBBs-Ch1flgnQ&dpr=1

https://www.google.com/search?q=roman+depictions+of+Hebrews&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI-_em39GjxwIVwns-Ch3XQAg_&biw=1600&bih=757

Instead of relying on the words of English taught scholars and prejudiced Muslims you should just take the pictures & sculptures for what they are and not what someone else born years/centuries later Speculated.

Fact is tho, Cesar Borgia wasn't Jesus Christ.

235.jpg
    This wall painting, depicting the Healing of the Paralytic, is the earliest known representation of Jesus, dating from about 235 AD. The painting was found in 1921 on the left-hand wall of the baptismal chamber of the house-church at Dura-Europos on the Euphrates River in modern Syria. It is now part of the Dura Europos collection at the Yale University Gallery of Fine Arts.
    http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Jesus/Jesus.htm

Modern day Syrian Priest Naddim Nassar
    deans-lecture-nassar.jpg

Syrian Woman
    25a19f3a862b4624d9ba12bee317fbae.jpg

Moralia.jpg

They're not the same complexion....

#Checkmate
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    Lmfao, that's how the Egyptians depicted them and how the romans depicted them in their own time. For one racism wasn't even around during BCE era nor first century era. That's 1700s for one.

Are there darker skin folks in the Mediterranean yes but you are trying to say we are the second people ethnically and that's a big fat NO. The pictures aren't even westen Europeans nor southern Europeans nor eastern Europeans but those in the Levant. If you were in BCE era a Hebrew wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire.

semite2_150.jpg

Jesus was not european but Levant and certainly not african. They came from modern Day Syria and Iraq area.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    I think you're misguided Bro. I'm sure there were multiple skin tones back then, more than likely. But the darker-hue was the most prevalent. The pictures that I posted were either Original or Replications from the times closer to those times. You're sadly mistaken if you really believe otherwise.

Plus, racism was alive back then, all sorts of prejudices were. Albinos til this day get beaten and murdered just for being of a lighter complexion.

Fact is Tha Homie was a dark shade of Brown. Not a light shade of Brown or a white shade of Brown. All that other ? you hear is hearsay and English & Muslim based teachings. There's also more than one shade of people in modern day times in those areas.

So we have no choice but to conclude that Tha Homie was Darkskinned (by American standards). He wasn't White, Beige, or Peanutbutter.

Again, Cesar Borgia isn't Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ wasn't Egyptian
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    I say the ? didn't exist but the people in that region were obviously what we call afro asiatics. Racism didn't exist. What you are talking is nationalism and ethnocentrism.

They weren't dark skin and plus the painting you have is blurred and the other is five hundred years after so called jesus.

Mine show from the time they enter egypt and then time of Jesus showing no damn difference between melanin levels and phenotype of genetics.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The knowledge you acquired is tainted. The pictures I displayed are IN color. So regardless if some are blurry or not is unrelated to the point. Jesus is not Cesar, Jesus is not lightskinned.

You don't believe in Christ is your own personal choice. But obviously according to the facts and the way society has played out in the past 2015+ years, I think it's safe to say that Christ is real. And I know what happens when I pray and I know how I've felt since I found him.

What I am talking about is the truth, it has nothing to do with Race. So if Christ was Purple then I'd ask "Why aren't we worshipping Purple Jesus?". I'd hope Pope Francis wouldn't play the convenient role of "Black Lives Matter" for Retweets and Facebook Likes. I'm just wondering (all considered) if he'll get rid of that demon Cesar.

I've been to The Shrine in D.C. and saw that giant portrait of Cesar and it really ? me off and made me sad.

653225145_ZkuZv-M.jpg
    ? just looks and feels evil
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    3668429768_20fab73db0_b.jpg

That's not Christ
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Fact is, point is... Jesus isn't Cesar Borgia and the images and statues prove that. The Bible even says it, which is why I quoted White Folks beloved KJV and a regular joint
    said it before and i'll say it again, but here's the problem: you're quoting an apocalyptic vision as proof of "what Jesus actually looked like."

Syrian Jew is much more realistic than post-apocalyptic arriving-from-Heaven Jesus.

• Ajackson17
    Options
    Those pictures are not tainted. You show a weak non peer review source. Never mind keep believing on those hyksos thugs are black.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    So who's going to dismiss the fact that Christ wasn't Cesar Borgia and just ignore actual writings and sculptures depicting Christ as well as people from those times (or closer to those times I should say)?

I guess if y'all actually knew about Popes or THIS Pope just to keep things simple there would be more of a debate lol. Clearly not tho
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    He is trying to keep africans tied into this Jewish fable. Show me a apostle, a prophet, a king, a judge, a patriarch of the bible body.

Show me an original manuscript. The hebrews pictures we both have been drawn by other people so if it wasn't for ot he r people we would know nothing of them.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    He is trying to keep africans tied into this Jewish fable. Show me a apostle, a prophet, a king, a judge, a patriarch of the bible body.

Show me an original manuscript. The hebrews pictures we both have been drawn by other people so if it wasn't for ot he r people we would know nothing of them.

But Africa wasn't Africa until after the White People called it Africa and made it's boarders "Africa"

And why do you have an inferiority complex and why are you not talking about Jesus and the Pope? I mean that's what this Thread is about after all...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmfao, that's how the Egyptians depicted them and how the romans depicted them in their own time. For one racism wasn't even around during BCE era nor first century era. That's 1700s for one.

Are there darker skin folks in the Mediterranean yes but you are trying to say we are the second people ethnically and that's a big fat NO. The pictures aren't even westen Europeans nor southern Europeans nor eastern Europeans but those in the Levant. If you were in BCE era a Hebrew wouldn't even spit on you if you were on fire.

semite2_150.jpg

Jesus was not european but Levant and certainly not african. They came from modern Day Syria and Iraq area.

Interesting....I've seen some of the ancient drawings the Egyptians made of Hebrews and they do tend to be light skin in description
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

But Africa wasn't Africa until after the White People called it Africa and made it's boarders "Africa"

And why do you have an inferiority complex and why are you not talking about Jesus and the Pope? I mean that's what this Thread is about after all...

Afi is a tribe in north africa and ca is the sound for land in Latin so it's half Latin and norther african language. So shut the hell up until you are studied and using peer review information.

And inferiority complex about what? ? the pope ? Jesus ? israel and ? yahweh/jahavoah/Allah!!!

Black people just need to burn those books a mythological book got your minds wrapped in silly ? . The first thing those semites did to us was conquer us. They are not our people and never have been. Do a dna test of an ancient hebrew and find out you two ain't got nothing related to.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You say all of that, well how come that voodoo doll ? you on still ain't made us prosper?

And I'm already hip to "Afri-ca" broken down. It's just too bad that you're ignoring what it was called before that... But that's another Thread.

And I'm part Jew. I know what's in my blood
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    And I don't know why you keep spewing this Mind ? Poison to my People about extremely outdated concepts and false or weaker "Gods". It's like you want us to fail

Your "gods" lost and they weren't the Truez. History for the past Centuries have proved that.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    First I'm agnostic which means I don't have a stance if ? exists or not cause I ain't never met the ? .

Second, I want our people to be scientifically thinking people who can develop real strategies to defeat this beast.

Second, to see REAL history no pseudo history thinking all these dudes were your people. No new in history is related to me since I do not possess the j2 nor the j1 nor r1b haplogroups of the western Asia
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    First I'm agnostic which means I don't have a stance if ? exists or not cause I ain't never met the ? .

Second, I want our people to be scientifically thinking people who can develop real strategies to defeat this beast.

Second, to see REAL history no pseudo history thinking all these dudes were your people. No new in history is related to me since I do not possess the j2 nor the j1 nor r1b haplogroups of the western Asia

So you using big words in the English language is supposed to make me think you're smart?

Voodoo is pseudo. Black Jesus isn't