Do you think this Pope will speak on the True image of Jesus and mandatorally restore it?

Options

Comments

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    phukkyou2 wrote: »
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    First I'm agnostic which means I don't have a stance if ? exists or not cause I ain't never met the ? .

Second, I want our people to be scientifically thinking people who can develop real strategies to defeat this beast.

Second, to see REAL history no pseudo history thinking all these dudes were your people. No new in history is related to me since I do not possess the j2 nor the j1 nor r1b haplogroups of the western Asia

So you using big words in the English language is supposed to make me think you're smart?

Voodoo is pseudo. Black Jesus isn't

Voodoo science is responsible for the computer that you use. Here is facts lil ? .

http://www.academia.edu/5315636/A_Comparative_Study_of_Ifa_Divination_and_Computer_Science

http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/apps/blog/show/7134366-ifa-the-true-religion-of-yorubas-sixteen-is-the-number-of-cosmos-

What science came out of any Jewish ? ?

Here is medicine

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1434687/pdf/pubhealthrep00163-0030.pdf

The Africans were using high levels of medicine and first open heart surgery of practices that came out of Voodoo.

The big 3 religions are from voodoo since the spiritual system in Egypt came out of voodoo.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    So who's going to dismiss the fact that Christ wasn't Cesar Borgia and just ignore actual writings and sculptures depicting Christ as well as people from those times (or closer to those times I should say)?
    a bunch of people are saying "Jesus looked like a Syrian Jew." who said he looked like Cesare Borgia?
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    So who's going to dismiss the fact that Christ wasn't Cesar Borgia and just ignore actual writings and sculptures depicting Christ as well as people from those times (or closer to those times I should say)?
    a bunch of people are saying "Jesus looked like a Syrian Jew." who said he looked like Cesare Borgia?

The portrait of White Jesus is Pope Alexander VI's son Cesare Borgia

0b06608bb812d246fd26e9d709efc9e1.jpg

It was done intentionally by them. It's not a coincidence. Every form of White Jesus is based off of Cesare

I've personally asked some people in The Catholic Church who were in the higher ranks and they never denied it.

I'm not judging them because I can't and I won't. This matter is up to Pope Francis.

He seems progressive but will he make that Leap? His actions and his perspective makes it seem plausible. The people of The Catholic Church that I know have never disputed it and feel some type of way too, atleast their body language says so...
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    First I'm agnostic which means I don't have a stance if ? exists or not cause I ain't never met the ? .

Second, I want our people to be scientifically thinking people who can develop real strategies to defeat this beast.

Second, to see REAL history no pseudo history thinking all these dudes were your people. No new in history is related to me since I do not possess the j2 nor the j1 nor r1b haplogroups of the western Asia

So you using big words in the English language is supposed to make me think you're smart?

Voodoo science is responsible for the computer that you use. Here is facts lil ? .

http://www.academia.edu/5315636/A_Comparative_Study_of_Ifa_Divination_and_Computer_Science

http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/apps/blog/show/7134366-ifa-the-true-religion-of-yorubas-sixteen-is-the-number-of-cosmos-

Here is medicine

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1434687/pdf/pubhealthrep00163-0030.pdf

The Africans were using high levels of medicine and first open heart surgery of practices that came out of Voodoo.

The big 3 religions are from voodoo since the spiritual system in Egypt came out of voodoo.

So you think ? never reached out to people other than the children of Israel?

Delete your hate for the world in your heart Brotha. Don't none of us really like this ? anymore than you do. ? 's blinding you and you don't even see it
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options

And who are these "bunch of people"? Never heard of them except for I think this one time with that Jesus series earlier this year on CNN.

The drawings and sculptures are out there. One's speculation means nothing without those
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Here is medicine

Delete your hate for the world in your heart Brotha. Don't none of us really like this ? anymore than you do. ? 's blinding you and you don't even see it

? ain't never reach nobody because he is persona of anybody who conjures him. Again fictional character from the mind of a human. I'm preaching real ? to free black people. Get your head out of that damn book.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

Here is medicine

? ain't never reach nobody because he is persona of anybody who conjures him. Again fictional character from the mind of a human. I'm preaching real ? to free black people. Get your head out of that damn book.

Get your head out of your ass
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    But anyway.

I couldn't see The Church turning it's back on him once he does it. I actually think they might even be expecting it from him low-key. He's a Pope you can actually be proud of regardless of Ethnicity or Affiliations
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    This is like the creators of superman coming out saying he was originally black.
  • Black Boy King
    Black Boy King Members Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If this pope did proclaim that Jesus was a colored man (whether African or Middle Eastern), how would this affect society besides cause chaos? Seriously white people would get angry and black people would get angry that white people are angry and it would be a bunch of fighting. It would really only cause people to stray from the teaching of the Master Teacher.

History is good to know but there is no sense in forcing it on people that don't care. It should be widely known that if a man was born in the Middle East 2000 years ago, according to history, he would not have had pale skin.

So people that believe the image of a Caucasian Jesus are either delusional, lying, or just don't have a regard of history. Whichever the answer be, it is a waste of time trying to sway them. Believe what you believe and try stay outta trouble.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    Judah Back wrote: »
    If this pope did proclaim that Jesus was a colored man (whether African or Middle Eastern), how would this affect society besides cause chaos? Seriously white people would get angry and black people would get angry that white people are angry and it would be a bunch of fighting. It would really only cause people to stray from the teaching of the Master Teacher.

History is good to know but there is no sense in forcing it on people that don't care. It should be widely known that if a man was born in the Middle East 2000 years ago, according to history, he would not have had pale skin.

So people that believe the image of a Caucasian Jesus are either delusional, lying, or just don't have a regard of history. Whichever the answer be, it is a waste of time trying to sway them. Believe what you believe and try stay outta trouble.

It's not about how Whites would feel, ? them. It's about the truth of our Lord and trying to do right by ? . It's because of dumb ? Humans have done, and ? ? Lu do iz why it NEEDS to be done properly. If you're immediate reaction is "what would White People think", that speaks more to this truth that needs to be done rather than anything else.

Besides, their children would grow up more in tune with ? and that's really all that matters... the youth. And we wouldn't be in any more trouble than we are now so that means nothing. All of us would be in a little less trouble with ? anyway. And that's what counts the most. Plus it would do wonders for darker skinned People who have always seemed to suffer the most throughout these past 2000 years.

No time would be wasted on it, considering time was already wasted for Hundreds of years trying to reconstruct the Images already (literally). Doing that is an act of Satan and we should rectify that. We need to rectify that
  • Black Boy King
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The righteous Black Man is lord of the earth, the world knows this and is extremely envious. They will disrespect us and our King but they will not go unpunished.

Worry about building your spiritual riches through good works, I.e. keeping his commandments, and wait for the day of reckoning that is promised to his saints. Focus on your reward cuz we only got ONE chance

1 John 5:3
    For this is the love of ? , that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Thus says the King your Lord:
    Revelations 22
    11He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    The world doesn't "know" and that's still no excuse to give the devil a pass. Most of the world think he's White or Lightskinned and you know how muthafuckaz are Color Struck (that ? is evil in itself)

? IS that serious
  • Black Boy King
    Options
    Smh. To get back to the thread premise if you think the pope of the Roman catholic church is out to save you and exalt the name of the ? of the Israelites, you might be too far gone.... But I digress, carry on
  • phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Jesus saves homie. But THIS Pope might do Our Father diligence.

People are so caught up in The Israelites that they forget that he loves us all.

I'm not one to preach tho. I'll save that for @zzombie False Prophet ass
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The world doesn't "know" and that's still no excuse to give the devil a pass. Most of the world think he's White or Lightskinned and you know how muthafuckaz are Color Struck (that ? is evil in itself)

? IS that serious

The Pope isn't gonna change the popular image of Jesus because there's no drawings of Jesus from his time. If they did exist, they were destroyed and the Vatican is in Europe, it would serve no interest to them for Jesus to be seen as darker skinned. In the thousand plus year history of the Catholic Church, there have only been 4 Black Popes, so that should tell you a lot. This Pope seems cool (although I'm not Christian or religious) but he isn't gonna change a popular image that's been around for 700 years.

Only Jesus himself can change that image....but he seems comfortable with the popular image of him being White or light as hell. Assuming he's still out there
  • phukkyou2
    Options

? IS that serious

The Pope isn't gonna change the popular image of Jesus because there's no drawings of Jesus from his time. If they did exist, they were destroyed and the Vatican is in Europe, it would serve no interest to them for Jesus to be seen as darker skinned. In the thousand plus year history of the Catholic Church, there have only been 4 Black Popes, so that should tell you a lot. This Pope seems cool (although I'm not Christian or religious) but he isn't gonna change a popular image that's been around for 700 years.

Only Jesus himself can change that image....but he seems comfortable with the popular image of him being White or light as hell. Assuming he's still out there

How do you know what he's gonna do? You don't even keep up with the flesh of Abraham lol. It would serve Europe just like it would serve the rest of the world in the same way, i don't know what you talkin about.

And it ain't my fault that you don't wanna believe. But i ain't the judge homie, it ain't my place
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    are you even reading this thread? who in here is saying that picture is what Jesus looked like?
    And who are these "bunch of people"? Never heard of them except for I think this one time with that Jesus series earlier this year on CNN.
    POSTERS IN THIS THREAD

• Ajackson17
    Options
    are you even reading this thread? who in here is saying that picture is what Jesus looked like?
    POSTERS IN THIS THREAD

Dude is slow or trying to force his views which I repeatedly destroyed over and over.
  • phukkyou2
    Options
    POSTERS IN THIS THREAD

Lol wtf. That portrait of Christ is Cesare Borgia and since this Pope is bringing back integrity he needs to restore the image and I'm speculating that maybe he'll do so based on his actions. Everything leads to it.

And in doing so that would cause a domino effect with not just The Catholic Church but all Churches and Religions too. Not only that it would effect the way Darkskinned/Darker-hue'd People are treated and viewed as well. Because believe it or not, White Jesus has something to do with that in the psyche of a Caucasian, whether they be American, European, or Australian or whatever. And not just Caucasians but Everyone else as well
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

? IS that serious

How do you know what he's gonna do? You don't even keep up with the flesh of Abraham lol. It would serve Europe just like it would serve the rest of the world in the same way, i don't know what you talkin about.

And it ain't my fault that you don't wanna believe. But i ain't the judge homie, it ain't my place

How do I know what the Pope is gonna do? Cuz of the way he's acting in general, do you see him making speeches on Jesus possibly being Black or darker skinned? No, he's comfortable as hell with the status quo. And even if it would serve the world right by showing Jesus as Black or whatever, the Vatican and Pope show no signs of doing it in any way. I randomly tuned into a Catholic religious channel awhile ago, and all I see are White people as angels, Jesus and Mary. It is what it is, I'm not religious so I can be objective here.

And of course it's not your fault I don't believe. I simply have no reason to believe in Jesus as a savior, but if you do, that's great.
  • phukkyou2
    Options

? IS that serious

How do I know what the Pope is gonna do? Cuz of the way he's acting in general, do you see him making speeches on Jesus possibly being Black? No, he's comfortable as hell with the status quo. And even if it would serve the world right by showing Jesus as Black, the Vatican and Pope show no signs of doing it in any way.

I randomly tuned into a Catholic religious channel awhile ago, and all I see are White people as angels, Jesus and Mary. It is what it is, I'm not religious so I can be objective here.

And of course it's not your fault I don't believe. I simply have no reason to believe in Jesus as a savior, but if you do, that's great.

But The Pope isn't going along with the status quo, that's what the premise of this Thread is about.

And actually so far since his very recent Becoming into Office (March 2013) he's gone against the status quo in more ways than one.

So you seem to know less about Pope Francis than you're trying to convey.

You being "objective" means nothing if it's based in ignorance and non-factual ? . You might be on the outside but because you are it doesn't automatically mean that you look at things unbiased, clearly, and unemotionally. That's a misconception about Objectivity and it's very misleading.

So if he was uncomfortable you wouldn't know, especially considering some of the Church's history. And if he was comfortable then he wouldn't be at odds with some in The Vatican today. He's just getting into Papacy (literally). You might wanna hold off on your hesitation, for now. Pope Francis out here crushing the buildings like Snoop in 95'
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options

? IS that serious

How do I know what the Pope is gonna do? Cuz of the way he's acting in general, do you see him making speeches on Jesus possibly being Black? No, he's comfortable as hell with the status quo. And even if it would serve the world right by showing Jesus as Black, the Vatican and Pope show no signs of doing it in any way.

I randomly tuned into a Catholic religious channel awhile ago, and all I see are White people as angels, Jesus and Mary. It is what it is, I'm not religious so I can be objective here.

But The Pope isn't going along with the status quo, that's what the premise of this Thread is about.

And actually so far since his very recent Becoming into Office (March 2013) he's gone against the status quo in more ways than one.

You being "objective" means nothing if it's based in ignorance and non-factual ? . You might be on the outside but because you are it doesn't automatically mean that you look at things unbiased, clearly, and unemotionally. That's a misconception about Objectivity and it's very misleading.

So if he was uncomfortable you wouldn't know, especially considering some of the Church's history. And if he was comfortable then he wouldn't be at odds with some in The Vatican today. He's just getting into Papacy (literally). You might wanna hold off on your hesitation, for now. Pope Francis out here crushing the buildings like Snoop in 95'

Pope Francis is more liberal then past popes and speaks wise on climate change, poverty, and social issues but he hasn't said anything about changing the public perception of Jesus as a White guy. His actions don't lead me to think he will make any effort to change this, especially since the Vatican, being in Europe, would upset a lot of Whites if the public image was suddenly changed.

There is a big leap between him wanting society to rely on money less and making speeches and proposing changes to Jesus' public image being light skin. And even if he does argue against the conservatives in the Catholic Church, I still haven't seen encourage big changes, like letting women become priests for example. My point is while he talks nice and friendly (as most popes do these days), I see no evidence of him changing the public face of Jesus. The Vatican has tons of paintings of Jesus as a light skin or white guy, it's not like those pictures from Michaelangelo are gonna come down.
  • kingblaze84
    edited August 2015
    Options
    White Jesus drawings from Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and etc on Vatican buildings aren't gonna come down either, they are too iconic at this point. After 700 years of these drawings, it's unrealistic to expect major change to this. The Pope can't replace hundreds of years of all these images

CS_christ_01_b.jpg

The_Vatican_Vatican_City-4358270.jpeg

• phukkyou2
    edited August 2015
    Options

? IS that serious

Pope Francis is more liberal then past popes and speaks wise on climate change, poverty, and social issues but he hasn't said anything about changing the public perception of Jesus as a White guy. His actions don't lead me to think he will make any effort to change this, especially since the Vatican, being in Europe, would upset a lot of Whites if the public image was suddenly changed.

There is a big leap between him wanting society to rely on money less and making speeches and proposing changes to Jesus' public image being light skin. And even if he does argue against the conservatives in the Catholic Church, I still haven't seen encourage big changes, like letting women become priests for example. My point is while he talks nice and friendly (as most popes do these days), I see no evidence of him changing the public face of Jesus. The Vatican has tons of paintings of Jesus as a light skin or white guy, it's not like those pictures from Michaelangelo are gonna come down.

Bruh, something tells me that you don't know too much about Pope Francis or The Catholic Church for that matter lol. Stop fakin it

Pope Francis hasn't even been Pope for 3 years and has gone against the grain since Day 1 but yet you believe that what he's done up until now isn't any indication of what he might do in the future. Considering it's very probable he'll be Pope for quite a while.

And i see you're so worried about what White's think, as if that's all that matters in life smh. You're brainwashed your own damn self...

It's not a "big leap". A big leap is having a Bald Lesbian European Woman as Pope and kicking out all of the Cardinals and replacing them with European White Men....... oh wait!?!