Do you think this Pope will speak on the True image of Jesus and mandatorally restore it?

Comments

• BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Jesus looked like a Syrian jew. Case closed. The black Madonna is Asuet (Isis) and Heru (Horus) not Miriam nor Jesus.

If Yeshua was a Syrian Jew then David, Joseph and Moses were Syrian Jews and if they were Syrian Jews then the Egyptians were Syrian Jews since they looked similar in appearance and shared the same relatives.

Study the crucifixion of Africans in Greece and you'll find that Yeshua wasn't a Syrian Jew in appearance. The original Jews and Egyptians looked alike. The Persians were different in appearance.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Jesus looked like a Syrian jew. Case closed. The black Madonna is Asuet (Isis) and Heru (Horus) not Miriam nor Jesus.

If Yeshua was a Syrian Jew then David, Joseph and Moses were Syrian Jews and if they were Syrian Jews then the Egyptians were Syrian Jews since they looked similar in appearance and shared the same relatives.

Study the crucifixion of Africans in Greece and you'll find that Yeshua wasn't a Syrian Jew in appearance. The original Jews and Egyptians looked alike. The Persians were different in appearance.

I'm saying that Yeshua was a descendant of David who was a descendant of Joseph who disguised himself as an Egyptian which means they were all olive colored or black.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah. Lightskinned Jesus isn't a real thing. It's just a form of Idolatry
  • BangEm_Bart
    phukkyou2 wrote: »

History was built on lies from the father of lies. They won't tell you the first fossil was black or that Africa was named after a white Greek philosopher named Scipio Africanus in the books so of course the black man's spiritualities are altered to fit white customs and then brought back and thrown in our faces by naming slaves Adam and Eve as they were being put on ships. This was also the reason Adolf ? wanted to disassociate himself from being a Jew because he knew that his khazarian ancestors stole the olive colored people's ? and he wanted to reinvent an ? brotherhood of Nazis and eradicate all things even associated with black ppl.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

They never existed
  • phukkyou2

History was built on lies from the father of lies. They won't tell you the first fossil was black or that Africa was named after a white Greek philosopher named Scipio Africanus in the books so of course the black man's spiritualities are altered to fit white customs and then brought back and thrown in our faces by naming slaves Adam and Eve as they were being put on ships. This was also the reason Adolf ? wanted to disassociate himself from being a Jew because he knew that his khazarian ancestors stole the olive colored people's ? and he wanted to reinvent an ? brotherhood of Nazis and eradicate all things even associated with black ppl.

White Jesus was around way before ? but I know what you gettin at.

Whole time tho right. The Nazis ain't never went nowhere foreal, people just think they did. Them and The Jews just ended up making somewhat of a treaty (for some reason unbenounced to us, possibly ETs) and they just kept ? low-key.

Because in the end, ? pretty much got what he wanted, including the physical recognition of White Jews as the norm in alot of Countries and blight supremacy
  • BangEm_Bart
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »

They never existed

Wtf are you talking about. Moses is Thutmose ll in the Egyptian context which his lineage was skipped for rebelling against Mizraim (Egypt) to join Ysrael. King David, Saul and Solomon existed. I don't mean to call you a ? but how does Halie Selassie exist as a descendant of Solomon and King of Ethiopia, who's a descendant of David who's a descendant of Joseph who's a descendant of Moses? I know you hate religion and just want to bash anything that has to do with the people in it but at least use logic next time. Haile Selassie is half Shemetic, half Hametic. Look at the timeline of his ancestors including Ras Makonnen. Look at his grandfathers and you'll discover what the Ysraelites looked like. They looked like a mixture of Indian and black ppl and not Syrian. If you look at all the natives from all over the world in every country, they look like Indian and black ppl including Native Americans. Climates affect their skin pigmentation through the centuries so cooler climate areas produced white ppl.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

They never existed

Wtf are you talking about. Moses is Thutmose ll in the Egyptian context which his lineage was skipped for rebelling against Mizraim (Egypt) to join Ysrael. King David, Saul and Solomon existed. I don't mean to call you a ? but how does Halie Selassie exist as a descendant of Solomon and King of Ethiopia, who's a descendant of David who's a descendant of Joseph who's a descendant of Moses? I know you hate religion and just want to bash anything that has to do with the people in it but at least use logic next time. Haile Selassie is half Shemetic, half Hametic. Look at the timeline of his ancestors including Ras Makonnen. Look at his grandfathers and you'll discover what the Ysraelites looked like. They looked like a mixture of Indian and black ppl and not Syrian. If you look at all the natives from all over the world in every country, they look like Indian and black ppl including Native Americans. Climates affect their skin pigmentation through the centuries so cooler climate areas produced white ppl.

you right, the bible does have some real history in it although it's detailed within the messages.
  • BangEm_Bart

White Jesus was around way before ? but I know what you gettin at.

Whole time tho right. The Nazis ain't never went nowhere foreal, people just think they did. Them and The Jews just ended up making somewhat of a treaty (for some reason unbenounced to us, possibly ETs) and they just kept ? low-key.

Because in the end, ? pretty much got what he wanted, including the physical recognition of White Jews as the norm in alot of Countries and blight supremacy

Jesus or Yeshua became white after the dark ages in 1476 or something like by Pope Alexander to mimic his son Cesare Borgia (a homosexual and ? ) to fit into their customs because their was something off-fitting about worshipping a man who's the son of ? that's a different skin pigmentation than them. The Ethiopians had the original paintings of Yeshua and the Catholic churches kept the statues.

The Israelites that you see today are the descendants of the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers as well as some of the presidents that established colony here in the US and the royal family in England. They're all related which is why they're heavily protected. Israel was established I think in 1774 or around that time maybe 1763 at the same time America was founded and named by coincidence. The land was destitute because the original Ysraelites were either colonized or chased out by the Syrians, Persians and many other nations by Nebuchadnezzar. They already spread out to parts of Greece and Ethiopia named Africa. Most of America's presidents are chosen by relationship or by a secret masonic society that controls the military and police force which encompasses and is controlled by the royal bloodline.

Wanna know another secret? Aliester Crowley is a relative of these ppl and a founder of illuminati. Blacks are the builders of the pyramids while the whites climb the top of our necks to hold the all seeing light to control and regulate us using Moorish laws which was stolen.
  • SELASI_i
    edited August 2015
    all the u.s. presidents have a common ancestor. john lackland of england.
  • BangEm_Bart
    SELASI_i wrote: »

Except for Jimmy Carter and maybe 3 other presidents I can't remember.
  • SELASI_i

right, and if you know anything about jimmy carter , he never really got his respect as a prez.
    ironically obama the supposed "black" president, is related to all the others as well.
  • BangEm_Bart

right, and if you know anything about jimmy carter , he never really got his respect as a prez.
    ironically obama the supposed "black" president, is related to all the others as well.

Yup, Obama's mother was supposedly a prostitute for the white house. He's also the nephew to ? Cheney and the cousin of Bush. He was supposed to be the scapegoat for a falling economy but the plan backfired. We will definitely have a ? president as the last president of the US before it falls like Herod and the US is preparing for it by abolishing religion and legalizing ? marriage while trying to enforce it into the hands of religious ministers.
  • phukkyou2
    Let's leave the homie Barack outta this but I agree for the most part.

You can tell something is up just by the quality of the education system going down and the reach of big brother going up.

In Baltimore they got this thing called "The Vampire" Pigs are starting to use. It automatically detects finger prints on sight of the incident.

And how can you trust something like that already given our history and the glitches technology can have....
  • And_So_It_Burns
    And_So_It_Burns Members Posts: 921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    And "sub" is synonymous with "less than". That's why it's funny. People are labeling themselves as something "less than" and don't even know what it means but be proud than a muthafucka

You're an idiot. Words have multiple meanings. Do you understand what context means? In this context, the prefix sub- means below. So Sub-Sahara simply refers to the geographical region below the desert
  • phukkyou2
    Double entendre
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭

They never existed

Stopped reading
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These ? will do anything to add biblical stories into real history. It's really sad, this book got ? brains. The only reason you have a bible and a Jesus(Serapis) is due to the Greeks and Romans. So why would you trust these thieves to tell you true history?
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These ? will do anything to add biblical stories into real history. It's really sad, this book got ? brains. The only reason you have a bible and a Jesus(Serapis) is due to the Greeks and Romans. So why would you trust these thieves to tell you true history?

Gotta add the Hebrew, without them no Torah, and no Torah means no Old Testament. Also gotta add the various Muslim population, they did all the copying of the bible originally I believe before the monks of Europe (due to illiteracy) as well as other obscure manuscripts.
  • BangEm_Bart

They never existed

Stopped reading

To sum it up king menelik, haile selassie are descendants of Solomon, David and Moses. You're just an idiot denying the obvious out of your own animosity against religion. That's like me saying a product doesn't exist but yet the biproduct or geneology is evidently there.
  • Seansauce
    Seansauce Members Posts: 38 ✭✭
    Is this a serious question? All the pictures are wrong whether he be black, white, yellow whatever ? color. They are all paintings based off of vague descriptions which changed through time. There isn't a sacred snapshot of the dude hidden somewhere the pope is going to bring out. The rules aren't dependent upon his skin color. If you want to worship black Jesus than get a black Jesus picture and worship and go to heaven or whatever. If it's white Jesus worship him and go to heaven.

Are we at that point in history where every single thing comes down to black vs white. I can't believe you'd make something as stupid as Jesus a black/white debate.
  • Seansauce
    edited September 2015
    "But Africa wasn't Africa until after the White People called it Africa and made it's boarders "Africa""

This is what happened for any race or tribe conquered by the next army. You take over a plot of land you rearrange it as you see fit.

Also nobody knows for sure where the term Africa came from there are different theories about the word. Some linking to them to other Latin terms, some Egyptian but no one knows for sure.
    Were you unaware of such theories or do you just go straight to white man as the cause?

"Afi is a tribe in north africa and ca is the sound for land in Latin so it's half Latin and norther african language. So shut the hell up until you are studied and using peer review information."

AFRI is the latin term that was used to describe the northern african (modern day Tunisian) tribes.
  • Seansauce
    edited September 2015

Africanus was a war title given to Scipio after he defeated what was already known as Africa. Another title being Germanicus. These were names given to them based off the conquered areas.

Before I rip into this I just want to let it be known that it's common sense to assume the first fossils were that of black lineage as all of the oldest human remains we have come from Ethiopia. I was taught this in school and anyone with a brain assumed they were of black descent. It makes no difference to anyone whether they were black or white.

They won't tell you the first fossil is black? It's a skeleton. It's not like they found this cat full black skinned rocking a ? cloth and decided to lie and say it was white. And spirituality isn't something you can alter, it's a personal experience each conscious being spiritual in the way they want to be. During this time in history it was about command and conquering. Those tribes lost the war to the greeks, sicilians and romans that's life. Survival of the fittest. None of this has been hid from the world it's all public knowledge.

Also ? hated the jews because he believed they were responsible for all Germanys faults. Don't you think if he split from the jews to form a brotherhood to ? the blacks he would've gone for them first? He dominantly hated jews simply for being jews and causing problems in Germany. Germany never attempted a mass extermination of the blacks but many black prisoners were used along with the rest of prisoners for experiments and such.

? eradicated more than 6 million jews and you're going to sit here and tell me his vendetta was with blacks?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Seansauce wrote: »
    "But Africa wasn't Africa until after the White People called it Africa and made it's boarders "Africa""

This is what happened for any race or tribe conquered by the next army. You take over a plot of land you rearrange it as you see fit.

Also nobody knows for sure where the term Africa came from there are different theories about the word. Some linking to them to other Latin terms, some Egyptian but no one knows for sure.
    Were you unaware of such theories or do you just go straight to white man as the cause?

"Afi is a tribe in north africa and ca is the sound for land in Latin so it's half Latin and norther african language. So shut the hell up until you are studied and using peer review information."

AFRI is the latin term that was used to describe the northern african (modern day Tunisian) tribes.

No sir. I understand that you're white so this is a sensitive subject to call your ppl liars and deceivers. Africa is a derivative of the greek explorer Scipio Africanus from Greece (google it), a real person. When Hannibal conquered Greece and gave it back, the Greeks did not know what part of Ethiopia that Hannibal of Carthage came from thus he named it after the latin explorer from Greece. Africa was originally called Ethiopia. The original indigenous ppl from all warm climate regions are not white but black. White ppl were not made to adapt in those regions. Our climate is getting cooler and cooler producing more lighter toned ppl. These are all facts and I have no idea why white explorers change religion and skin pigmentation to fit into their beliefs when they should've left it that way to prevent confusion.
  • SELASI_i
    edited September 2015
    some have said that the original name for the continent of Africa was Alkebulan, although some scholars have said that there is no documented historical evidence to legitimize that claim. some have also stated that there were some northern tribes called the Afri and after the Scipio the Greek conquered that area, he was named after that area (in those times you some would take on the name of the land they conquered) - so some scholars believe that the name Afri or Africa predates the explorer Scipio.

Africa has been called Ethiopia in the past by outsiders but no one knows for certain what the natives themselves called it, more than likely they referred to their tribal areas and not the continent as a whole when talking about areas.