Who is the most hated woman TV character you can think of?

Options
Mister B.
Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
Queen Cersei from Game of Thrones. Gemma Teller from Sons of Anarchy. Skylar White from Breaking Bad. They're all some pretty hated broads.

But, who's your most unlikable chick on TV?

Comments

• LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gemma hands down i hate that ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'll date myself with this but as far as I can think back probably Roz from LA Law.

Buffy's random popped out of nowhere kid sister from Buffy The Vampire Slayer I also remember being truly hated by most.

Skylar White for modern day though easily.

Such a frustrating ? .

• playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica Lange in American Horror Story Asylum she was a super evil ?

Gemma yeah everything was her fault.. everything.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't stand that bloodclart Peggy Hill
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Jessica Lange in American Horror Story Asylum she was a super evil ?

Gemma yeah everything was her fault.. everything.

Emma Roberts in the last 2 seasons was even more obnoxious.

Oh and Kathy Bates in the witch season. She made my blood boil.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited August 2015
    Options
    margaret thompson WOAT on boardwalk that side story about the pregnancy was a complete waste of time
    Oh ? i forgot about margaret!!! I haaaated her. She came around in the last season but it was too late by then
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    easily Skylar, maybe Dana Brody or Naymond's mom.

cosign on naymonds mom. I don't have stars anymore but i'd have to say Tasha from power ? she annoyed the hell out of me.
  • Splackavelli
    edited August 2015
    Options
    sookie Stackhouse her slutting with vampires brought misery to every one around her. it took the entire series for her to realize she was ? a monster. the only time she got props from me was when she called bill a" ? monster." bill didn't even apologize to tara for slavery so not only was he a monster but he was also a racist dude probably had an authentic battlefield confederate flag stashed away in his mansion somewhere. ? you sookie you monster ? idiot.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Delphas wrote: »
    Just to drop someone new, Lori Grimes from The Walking Dead. ? about doing laundry during a zombie apocalypse. Smashed the homie while her husband was in a coma. Tells her husband to murk said dude, then flips when he actually considers it.

I was happy when she died on that cold prison floor and her son had to murk her again.

I couldn't think of one until your posted this. I wish I could give you 10 GOAT's for bringing up the bolded.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sookie Stackhouse her slutting with vampires brought misery to every one around her. it took the entire series for her to realize she was ? a monster. the only time she got props from me was when she called bill a" ? monster." bill didn't even apologize to tara for slavery so not only was he a monster but he was also a racist dude probably had an authentic battlefield confederate flag stashed away in his mansion somewhere. ? you sookie you monster ? idiot.

@! This ? 's ? had the whole damn town turned upside-down. This ? smashed Sam, Bill, Eric, Al, Whorlo...howeva you spell his name. Hell Lafayette probably smashed. Smh
  • Splackavelli
    Options

@! This ? 's ? had the whole damn town turned upside-down. This ? smashed Sam, Bill, Eric, Al, Whorlo...howeva you spell his name. Hell Lafayette probably smashed. Smh

I also forgot her grandmother got murdered by a vampire hater because of her. didn't Jason beat her ass for that?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've let it be known multiple times in here my disdain for Skyler White.

Others on the squad
    Gemma
    Debra Morgan
    Rita Morgan
    Andrea from TWD
    Dennis Leary wife from Rescue Me
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abby Donovan is a special kind of ? ? .
    Skylar white and her kleptomaniac sis could eat a whole clip too tho.
    Hate those ? .
  • Dave2one6
    Dave2one6 Members Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eunice

Momma's Family.