POLO BEEN KINDA WEAK LATELY

Options
pennyda1
pennyda1 Members Posts: 965 ✭✭✭✭
THINKING ABOUT BEING DONE WITH R.L. THAT ISH IS HELLA HIGH AND SOMETIMES DONT BE AS CLEAN..
THINING ABOUT STICKING TO H&M, EXPRESS, TOP SHOP

Comments

• kingtob330
    kingtob330 Members Posts: 418 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lacoste, or true religion
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea my Polo outfits have dwindled. They over price the hell outta them clothes in Dillards
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kinda weak? They been fell off

idk...as i've gotten older, i just dont see the appeal in stuff like polo any more
  • pennyda1
    Options
    Over the high price gear that ish do t matter no more
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

i mean...its polo.

its been doing the same ? its been doing for YEARS.

what do u expect?
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why I go to the RL Outlet near me when they have email sales then in store sales I be coppin gear 40-60% off
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BOY STOP!

THINK PIMA COTTON POLO'S IS WHERE ITS AT
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    to many of these young dudes running ? into the ground
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    yea my Polo outfits have dwindled. They over price the hell outta them clothes in Dillards

Catch them while they on sale at the end of the season and you can rack up. Get on that Ralph Lauren email list and you get 1st dibs before it goes live to everybody else
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Fall/Winter 2014 collection was dope for Ralph Lauren.We just gotta give it sometime

We gonna see some power pieces like a teddy bear sweater soon

Have you guys tried the denim and Supply brand from RL?
    Its a much cheaper branch of the company and has dope graphic tees and hoodies that have that vintage feel
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Denim & Supply is like the new version of Chaps. I don't know about the weak ? y'all copping but I stay rocking that fresh Lo. Y'all outsiders just can't do it like BK ? . lol, at buying. I'm still boosting on the sneak tip. Polo bringing back the vintage ? that made them popular. They still making fly ? except for their tight ass european style skinny jeans.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    cybertr0n wrote: »
    Denim & Supply is like the new version of Chaps. I don't know about the weak ? y'all copping but I stay rocking that fresh Lo. Y'all outsiders just can't do it like BK ? . lol, at buying. I'm still boosting on the sneak tip. Polo bringing back the vintage ? that made them popular. They still making fly ? except for their tight ass european style skinny jeans.

I kinda like Denim and Supply's graphic tees and their hoodies.

I sure do miss Rugby by the way.Anyway yes RL is bringing back some of their power pieces in a steady pace

• BedStuy
    Options

I kinda like Denim and Supply's graphic tees and their hoodies.

I sure do miss Rugby by the way.Anyway yes RL is bringing back some of their power pieces in a steady pace

yeah, I ? with denim & supply like I did with Chaps. Rugby was the ? before they discontinued it. Glad i snatched up a few rare stuff. They just brought back Polo Sport. Hopefully they start bringing back some loose fit jeans. Polo still making fly rugby's, varsity jackets, hoodies, and sweatshirts. I still got rare polo gear that look brand new from the 90's that you see some celebs tryna bring back. Some of them are worth thousands of dollars that you won't find in any polo outlet or flagship store.
  • AP21
    Options

how does one not located in the BK rock polo?

tell me more
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    was crazy is about a month ago i went to do some work in a RL warehouse ? is the size of a football field and like 4 floors u have it all in there from clothes to ? they used in stores as props.

• BedStuy
    edited August 2015
    Options
    edit: oh well, never mind lol
  • AP21
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so you were joking then?

drop a flex bomb on this ? b/c what you posted is trash!!
  • pennyda1
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so you were joking then?

drop a flex bomb on this ? b/c what you posted is trash!!

Hahhaah all that ish was trash
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go to the outlets... Cheaper and they email u 20% off coupons. No need to waste money at the mall. I been wearing polo since the 80s I'm not gonna stop now cuz it's trendy. Its all in how u you rock it anyway.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao, yall made dude delete the flabby n sick cookout? Yall bogus fa that

the best thing abt rl is the bang for your buck. The ? physically holds up and , typically, style wise does too

Denim and supply is trash, ill only buy that on deals. Its poorly constructed. Ive been payin closer attn to that as i got older. bought a knit from them and the ? unraveled on me. Never happened wit reg polo, never again
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Lmao, yall made dude delete the flabby n sick cookout? Yall bogus fa that

the best thing abt rl is the bang for your buck. The ? physically holds up and , typically, style wise does too

Denim and supply is trash, ill only buy that on deals. Its poorly constructed. Ive been payin closer attn to that as i got older. bought a knit from them and the ? unraveled on me. Never happened wit reg polo, never again

I agree with you on RL being good quality.Its not trendy and I can wear that stuff for years

I buy Denim and Supply if its on sale at Macy's,but only the hoodies and t shirts.

• Beefer77
    Beefer77 Members Posts: 528 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall tripping I shop in Delaware it's no tax in the state and they have a polo outlet. I'm there at least 3 times a year. Prices are reasonable there. But I would never pay full price in a Macy's or any other store
  • Blazedadon87x
    Options
    Beefer77 wrote: »
    Yall tripping I shop in Delaware it's no tax in the state and they have a polo outlet. I'm there at least 3 times a year. Prices are reasonable there. But I would never pay full price in a Macy's or any other store

Trust me ...the only full price item i bought from Ralph is the first polo bear sweater that came out in 2013
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Go to the outlets... Cheaper and they email u 20% off coupons. No need to waste money at the mall. I been wearing polo since the 80s I'm not gonna stop now cuz it's trendy. Its all in how u you rock it anyway.

this, I get the 20% off coupons and stack them along with sale weekends and hit the outlet and cop enough ? for the whole season
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats why I go to the RL Outlet near me when they have email sales then in store sales I be coppin gear 40-60% off