The Official 2015/2016 Atlanta Falcons Thread

Comments

• ya boi g
    ya boi g Members Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭
    I'm not a fan of Shannahan either BUT Matt Ryan doesn't get a pass from me. Not anymore bro....

Vikings coach said Matt Ryan has troubles going through his progressions after the 1st read.

100 million dollar QB. Not some overpaid ? . This is supposed to be a top 10 QB hands down, no argument at all. Why in the ? are you throwing the ball in the endzone, across your body, while running? Some of his picks are flat out college freshman mistakes.

Im not giving Matt a pass. He has been making some dumb mistakes, but he has always had a game or two where he look like he forgot how to play QB. But Matt has never looked this bad.

• bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucs went ahead and took that second spot in the division.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maaaaaan they should feel so ashamed man! You let Tampa Bay come up and take number 2 AFTER starting 5-0! SMH!! Man we got the Panthers this week.. It will be a miracle if The Falcons win this game! Gotta hear this ? from Panthers fans all year messing with this ? ass team.
  • bow to royalty
    bigduece69 wrote: »
    I understand it's a division game and we lost, but don't come in here talking ? about the squad when the Bucs ain't over .500. Nobody said the Falcons were winning the Super Bowl and even when we won we still didn't like the way the team looked. Hell in 2012 when we went 13-3 and went to Nfc championship our three loses were all division games, so if they shore up ball security, they will give any team problems.

But we did beat y'all in Atlanta, with our rookie QB, without Vincent Jackson or Austin Seferian-jenkins. Falcons record is misleading...y'all ain't ? . And ya, if you stop doing bad, you'll do better...that's some revolutionary thinking. If the Bucs just get better on defense and offense, they'll give any team problems...see how that sounds?

We ain't ? huh? Record is misleading?

No YALL ain't ? . We lost a few division games. That never happen before? Enjoy the bottom of the division. Yall will be there all season. There's always next year.

ya boi g wrote: »
    I understand it's a division game and we lost, but don't come in here talking ? about the squad when the Bucs ain't over .500. Nobody said the Falcons were winning the Super Bowl and even when we won we still didn't like the way the team looked. Hell in 2012 when we went 13-3 and went to Nfc championship our three loses were all division games, so if they shore up ball security, they will give any team problems.

This.....

Can't beat people turning the ball over like the Falcons have been the last couple weeks. ? is almost comical. Hell if those 12 turnovers are cut in half we might be 8-0.

Defense is playing well, O gotta stop with the foolery.

Again. If a lot of teams had back half their turnovers their record would be better. What's this mean? You are what you are.

You're right, we're 6-2

Quoted just to ? with you.

Y'all will be straight though (not this year obviously). Just gotta get your offense going again. Probably need to replace Roddy, and get a new OC for Ryan
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

But we did beat y'all in Atlanta, with our rookie QB, without Vincent Jackson or Austin Seferian-jenkins. Falcons record is misleading...y'all ain't ? . And ya, if you stop doing bad, you'll do better...that's some revolutionary thinking. If the Bucs just get better on defense and offense, they'll give any team problems...see how that sounds?

No YALL ain't ? . We lost a few division games. That never happen before? Enjoy the bottom of the division. Yall will be there all season. There's always next year.

This.....

Can't beat people turning the ball over like the Falcons have been the last couple weeks. ? is almost comical. Hell if those 12 turnovers are cut in half we might be 8-0.

Again. If a lot of teams had back half their turnovers their record would be better. What's this mean? You are what you are.

You're right, we're 6-2

Y'all will be straight though (not this year obviously). Just gotta get your offense going again. Probably need to replace Roddy, and get a new OC for Ryan

Got a lot more problems than that unfortunately. We also need a MLB, DE, DT, CB, OC, OG & SS.

Add a new GM to that. O-LINE & D-line has been ? for 7 years.
  • bow to royalty

This.....

You're right, we're 6-2

Got a lot more problems than that unfortunately. We also need a MLB, DE, DT, CB, OC, OG & SS.

Did y'all draft a DE early this year?
  • numbaz...80's baby

This.....

You're right, we're 6-2

Did y'all draft a DE early this year?

Yep, he has two sacks this year. He's what I like to call a "complimentary pass-rusher".

He's ok......undersized and productive but not "that ? ". He's not a bust but drafted about 20 or 30 picks too early.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2015
    We need to find a way to get Alex Mack in Atlanta next year. Draft an OG in the 2nd round. Spend some real $$$$ on a proven pass-rusher and stop being so dam cheap. $172 million dollars between 2 players on offense and $3 on defense.

Trade back and get a MLB late in the 1st round.
  • bow to royalty
    We need to find a way to get Alex Mack in Atlanta next year. Draft an OG in the 2nd round. Spend some real $$$$ on a proven pass-rusher and stop being so dam cheap. $172 million dollars between 2 players on offense and $3 on defense.

What's wrong with the OL? I thought the run game was good, and Ryan didn't get sacked enough to stand out
  • numbaz...80's baby

What's wrong with the OL? I thought the run game was good, and Ryan didn't get sacked enough to stand out

Each one of our Centers ? up the snap a good 5 or 6 times every 10 plays. Run-blocking is decent, not exceptional. The pass-blocking meh. One or two interior linemen will clean up the pocket.
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this point I hope the Falcons lose every game. We need those picks to trade for more picks.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    And clean house
  • suzyscrew
    suzyscrew Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ Starting at the top. It concerns me that, after all the signs pointing to TD failing miserably as the gm, he's STILL in the building. Even in a reduced capacity I don't trust that guy making decisions.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And clean house

Quinn too?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    804 wrote: »
    And clean house

Quinn too?

Nah the GM & OC
  • Livefromclayco
    Livefromclayco Members Posts: 14,074 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all remember October?? That ? was fun lol then Matt became a ? ? and everything went downhill.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    allday1992 wrote: »
    Y'all remember October?? That ? was fun lol then Matt became a ? ? and everything went downhill.

We just have to weather the storm until his contract is up. Just keep building with our top 10 picks until 2018 gets here and draft Watson.
  • Livefromclayco

We just have to weather the storm until his contract is up. Just keep building with our top 10 picks until 2018 gets here and draft Watson.

All joking aside I think Matt gonna turn it around next year. He's doing the same ? he did the year before Julio got here when he stops trusting his WRs he starts forcing it to one spot.

Get another WR in the draft/FA he'll get back to normal imo.
  • numbaz...80's baby

All joking aside I think Matt gonna turn it around next year. He's doing the same ? he did the year before Julio got here when he stops trusting his WRs he starts forcing it to one spot.

Get another WR in the draft/FA he'll get back to normal imo.

I have no doubt in my mind that he'll play better. It's impossible to play any worse. My problem with him is that he's doing NOTHING. Everything has to be perfect for him to win ONE playoff game. That's not going to happen again. When you're paid 100 million, you have to make up for the rest of the team's flaws. He's proven that he can't. We literally can't afford his extra regular ass.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2015
    Quick fix that'll give us a NFL Starting O-line 4 the 1st time in 5 years.....

Re-sign Schreader
    Move Person to LG to compete w Levitre
    Sign Ben Jones (HOU) for OC
    Bring Asomuah back from IR Updated.....released

Limited draft picks this offseason. ALL OF OUR PICKS need to be defensive players.

We need a CB, MLB, DE and DT.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Impressed with Hardy today
  • numbaz...80's baby
    edited December 2015
    My ? Vic Beasley with his breakout game. He was on Cam's ass all day. They had Trufant shadow Tedd Ginn. Shut that ass down. Julio on his Randy Moss ? . Defense played the way they did all season.....good enough,

Offense finally played worth a dam. We have to get a proven Center this offseason.
    804 Members Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2015
  • Livefromclayco
    The defense was on point Hageman and Beasley finally broke out today and Tru yoked Ginn.

? gonna learn to stop trying Julio now Norman in the same place Peterson and Maxwell at. And y'all ain't gonna give my ? no credit but Ryan was slicing up the Panthers even when he was hurt.