Actors Who hated Their Own movies

Options
2»

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Michael jai white hates spawn and said it was awful and not what he signed up for...Todd McFarlane agrees
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    Michael jai white hates spawn and said it was awful and not what he signed up for...Todd McFarlane agrees

Yea the studio ? that movie up ..I read somewhere Todd wanted to reboot it and was gonna try to fund it him self ....the HBO animated series was goat tho
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options
    Bill Murray Dan akroyd and Harold ramis hated ghost busters 2 ...Dan and Harold wrote and intended the first GB to be a stand alone film but of course with its success no surprise the studio wanted another one ..bill only agreed to do because the studio promised if he did they would fund a movie he wrote
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Bill Murray Dan akroyd and Harold ramis hated ghost busters 2 ...Dan and Harold wrote and intended the first GB to be a stand alone film but of course with its success no surprise the studio wanted another one ..bill only agreed to do because the studio promised if he did they would fund a movie he wrote

Yeah I remember reading an article on Cracked about this. The movie was called The Razor's Edge and it was a serious movie about World War I so it was definitely against type for Murray. But it bombed at the box office and with critics. It does hold the distinction of being the first movie to be rated PG-13 though.
  • illestni99ainne
    illestni99ainne Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea the studio ? that movie up ..I read somewhere Todd wanted to reboot it and was gonna try to fund it him self ....the HBO animated series was goat tho

I wish that series was on Hbo go to rewatch
  • Vader_F_Kennedy
    Options

I wish that series was on Hbo go to rewatch

I picked up the collectors edition DVD from amazon for the low
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

When I saw McFarlene at an instore, I asked him about a Spawn reboot. His response was basically (without saying it,) "I'm sooo cool on a Spawn reboot and dealing with the ? in Hollyweird."

From what I understand Harrison is cool on Star Wars and

6d6fcfe637bc431a_channing.xxxlarge_2.jpg

and this is a direct quote, "? hates,"

GI_Joe_-_The_Rise_of_Cobra_OST.jpg

and we JOE fans hate from for the being in that ? .