Best animated movie of all time?

1235»

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Up toy story 3 home was pretty good. Big hero 6 was good how to train ur Dragon lion king dispicable me and mega mind. I'm a big kid lol
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    Surprised Akira got so few mentions. It's one of the animation masterpieces like nothing you ever seen before.
    tumblr_mkm3bubmRW1s08oado1_500.gif

tumblr_n3bpo9UF141r2dgsfo3_500.gif

7Kl6mS3.gif

First ever Anime movie I saw. This was back in 92' or 93'. My high school art class. Never knew THAT type of animation even existed. Up until that time, only animated movie I saw violent enough where bodies were being caught, was Transformers the movie.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Anime: Essential Viewing

Akira
    Fist Of The North Star
    Ghost In The Shell
    Cowboy Bebop: Knockin On Heavens Door Or Some ?
    Vampire Hunter D
    Perfect Blue
    Ninja Scroll
    Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    for whatever reason i don't really wanna throw anime in there, cuz it's just so muchshit i'm sure to forget something i would other wise include...i ALWAYS do that with anime.....of course though akira would go in there if i was adding them....

but...

incredibles
    roger rabbit
    lion king
    alladin
    south park movie\
    lego movie
    monsters inc
    alice in wonderland
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    May AT&T have mercy on my bandwidth. Thread got me tormenting all these classics.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprised Akira got so few mentions. It's one of the animation masterpieces like nothing you ever seen before.

7Kl6mS3.gif

First ever Anime movie I saw. This was back in 92' or 93'. My high school art class. Never knew THAT type of animation even existed. Up until that time, only animated movie I saw violent enough where bodies were being caught, was Transformers the movie.

exact same thoughts I had except when watching my first which was Vampire hunter D

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭

7Kl6mS3.gif

exact same thoughts I had except when watching my first which was Vampire hunter D

VHD was on a whole notha level. That and Ninja Scroll.