The Trilogy Meter

focus
focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
Saw this floating around. Agree or Disagree?

[img]https://scontent-dfw1-1.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/11898654_10156142035890019_8853457106315998839_n.jpg?oh=20a7676f1e80b9e9b7d2bea52f2f816c&oe=5678B108[/img]

Comments

• dogfromduckhunt
    dogfromduckhunt Members Posts: 694 ✭✭✭✭
    Disagree with a few. Alien > Aliens. Didn't like Godfather 3 as much as the first two, but I don't think it was that bad. All the Spiderman's were garbage. World didn't need to suffer anything after the first Blade, Matrix or Jurassic Park movies. Thought Die Hard 2 was ass. Felt that Batman Returns and Last Crusade were the best of those series.

Lot I need to rewatch. Would love to marathon most of them. Sad not to see the Dollars trilogy on there.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alien 3 the director's cut shows how good Alien 3 could have been.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Die hard 2 isnt better than 3
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alien 3 the director's cut shows how good Alien 3 could have been.

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont agree with Spider-Man and the matrix.
  • FishNChips
    FishNChips Members Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should've made it clear which Batman Trilogy they're rating. I'm assuming Burton's 2 and then Schumacher's 1st.

Also I don't think anyone actually considers Jaws a trilogy. There might be 3 or 4 movies, but they were more of a cash in on the name than "hey lets bring back everyone and everything that made the first jaws great and make a great trilogy!"
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disagree with a few. Alien > Aliens. Didn't like Godfather 3 as much as the first two, but I don't think it was that bad. All the Spiderman's were garbage. World didn't need to suffer anything after the first Blade, Matrix or Jurassic Park movies. Thought Die Hard 2 was ass. Felt that Batman Returns and Last Crusade were the best of those series.

Lot I need to rewatch. Would love to marathon most of them. Sad not to see the Dollars trilogy on there.

Comn bruh Diehard 2 with Sam jack? ? that's my favorite
  • lazypakman
    lazypakman Members Posts: 4,913 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comn bruh Diehard 2 with Sam jack? ? that's my favorite

that's Die Hard 3
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GF 3 = a date with Aquafinafloe .... basically that means never mention that wack movie again. Die Hard 2 was actually good considering the weather elements and pretty much took place at the airport....

Aliens is always regarded as the best of the bunch ..basically because it was action packed -- the mythos of the Space Marines/Aliens that all know and love starts in that one.

Back to the Future 2 is a personal fav...why would they rate it that low tho?
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terminator 1 is just as good as 2 to me, number 3 can ? off.