Battlefield 4

Options
Da12RespectA
Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've been playing BF4 since the Xbox One dropped. It was a pain at first but it's really a great game, and they're still dropping content for it.

Comments

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ive been playing since day 1 I agree but im done with battlefield id ? with hardline 2 but not bf5. I have premium but cant play on none of the expansions maps on rush becuz EA doesnt run servers for expansions smh they went from a first day cop to a used cop.
  • Da12RespectA
    Options
    I play rush and conquest mostly and I've never had a problem playing any map from the expansion packs. I still have minor ? happen on here but I do get to play and we go in.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got the premium version
  • Los216
    Los216 Members Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish they would port BF3 to PS4
  • Da12RespectA
    Options
    I wish they made Bad Company 3. The ? would be dope.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm thinking about getting bf4 hardline
  • Da12RespectA
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    i'm thinking about getting bf4 hardline

Hardline is way different. It's faster for sure son. But it ain't as good as Bf4.
  • Dupac
    Options
    iight so i was a big fan of bf3 on ps4, i just got the ps4, and i'm absolutely getting a bf game soon....

should i get hardline or bf4?

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    iight so i was a big fan of bf3 on ps4, i just got the ps4, and i'm absolutely getting a bf game soon....

If u want harder and more guns go bf4. If u want fast paced go hardline.
  • Dupac
    Options
    in kept thinking hardline was a add on, i didn't know it was a whole different game...

smh... i have no idea what to get now, i'm too indecisive
  • The Recipe
    Options

in kept thinking hardline was a add on, i didn't know it was a whole different game...

You can probably get both used for about 40 dollars together maybe cheaper, pawnshop, Craigslist. Especially BF4, but if you enjoyed BF3 the best bang for your buck is BF4 because as OP stated they are still dropping content (maps and weapons) for the game and the content is free. Hardline is fun as hell but its not as deep. It depends if you wanna play a fun fast paced run and gun game in Hardline or a slower strategic game in BF4. Hardline is not an add on thats what everyone was whining about, its a fresh refined faster paced BF game that improved on tons of the IP's previous ideas.
  • Da12RespectA
    Options

You can't go wrong with Bf4.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bf4 still the best shooter out
  • Dupac
    Options
    The Recipe wrote: »

You can probably get both used for about 40 dollars together maybe cheaper, pawnshop, Craigslist. Especially BF4, but if you enjoyed BF3 the best bang for your buck is BF4 because as OP stated they are still dropping content (maps and weapons) for the game and the content is free. Hardline is fun as hell but its not as deep. It depends if you wanna play a fun fast paced run and gun game in Hardline or a slower strategic game in BF4. Hardline is not an add on thats what everyone was whining about, its a fresh refined faster paced BF game that improved on tons of the IP's previous ideas.

might do this on amazon
  • The Recipe
    Options

might do this on amazon

Add me on ps4 if you cop any stcfinest.
  • Dupac
    Options

might do this on amazon

which one you play the most?
  • Dupac
    Options

might do this on amazon

weren't we friends on ps3?
  • The Recipe
    Options

might do this on amazon

might do this on amazon

I play hardline most now. Idk if we were if so we still should be.
  • Dupac
    Options

might do this on amazon

might do this on amazon

just checked from the web, we are....

imight get hardline.. i gotta feeling the story mode will be tighter
  • The Recipe
    Options

might do this on amazon

might do this on amazon

Nope, that ? is super meh. Im not a campaign guy, but BF4 story campaign ? all over hardline. The episodic format is dope but the campaign is meh. The writer for bf4 did like modern warfare 1 or 2. Also take this ? with a grain of salt Im probably 30 to 40 percent through each campaign. But if my internet went down tomorrow id fire up that bf4 campaign, if hardline was my only option id actually go outside and talk to people lol.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I actually played the battlefield campaign like a month ago when my online wasn't working...it was too short for me but entertaining...bf3's campaign was better
  • Da12RespectA
    Options

might do this on amazon

might do this on amazon

I played both campaigns and they both were dope.
  • Dupac
    Options

might do this on amazon

might do this on amazon

Nope, that ? is super meh. Im not a campaign guy, but BF4 story campaign ? all over hardline. The episodic format is dope but the campaign is meh. The writer for bf4 did like modern warfare 1 or 2. Also take this ? with a grain of salt Im probably 30 to 40 percent through each campaign. But if my internet went down tomorrow id fire up that bf4 campaign, if hardline was my only option id actually go outside and talk to people lol.

of course i read through this right after i ordered hardline...

smh....

whatever...i'll prolyl go through the campaign mode first like i did with bf3 before i get deep into online play,

or i might just jump right into online....we'll see
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Playing this night operations DLC

• The Recipe
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Playing this night operations DLC

That ? dropped might have to check it out.