Possibly The Real Reason Behind "Martin" Ending & Gina Suing Martin For Sexual Harrasment

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's cold if Tisha pulled that ? . Martin even let her perform her wack ass single on one of the episodes.smh.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ehh sounds believable. I always thought it was some fishy ? anyway.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she was acting and being light skinned.....thats really all..

i heard her husband had something to do with it too
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BenjaminE wrote: »
    well... find out who was working on the show at that time and shoot them a tweet.

pretty simple

tho it sound like something she would do.

shawty really thought she could sing.... she put a couple albums out if im not mistaken.

pam was the one who could sing.

Tisha could sing too. She's been singing for the longest. Since "School Daze". Since "Rags to Riches"

And they were part of a trio on Little Shop of Horrors...

chorus.png

I already knew all that but let me reiterate pam was the one who can sing ex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XokeDVOhfsc
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://youtu.be/BT4rHVw8TC8

OLE COLEY COLE SAID IT WAS TRUE...
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So according to her he was treating everyone like ? but she was the only 1 to say enough is enough lol
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    well... find out who was working on the show at that time and shoot them a tweet.

pretty simple

shawty really thought she could sing.... she put a couple albums out if im not mistaken.

Tisha could sing too. She's been singing for the longest. Since "School Daze". Since "Rags to Riches"

They both could sing but Tichina was the better singer. They both sang in Little Shop of Horrors before the GOAT movie School Daze and the tv show Rags to Riches for Tisha
    90930_full.jpg
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

pretty simple

They both could sing but Tichina was the better singer. They both sang in Little Shop of Horrors before the GOAT movie School Daze and the tv show Rags to Riches for Tisha
    90930_full.jpg

I remember rags to riches from when I was a kid. I remember an episode when tisha's character was running an ice cream truck/ food stand and all the bourgeois rich people in the neighborhood was hating saying it was a roach coach and the food was terrible. it had to be the black character smh lol.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought the show started to fall off when Martin stopped all the extra characters
  • alliknowishate
    alliknowishate Members Posts: 686 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man the only funny episode they had after he left the radio was chilligans island. and yes changing your theme song is jumping the shark. married with children never changed, fresh prince, sienfield, or good times. but the cosby show did. it was a different variation but it changed, different world too and some other shows. yall know nothing about television
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cole in that Jack thriller joint dropping jewels. Made it seem like he was boutique to bust martin's ass with the disrespect at one point.
  • loch121
    loch121 Members Posts: 12,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Who is this dude who said this?

IDK what happened,but I never heard Lark did drugs.

I heard she had Lupus and mental issues maybe.I don't buy that she told martin she was a ? or that that was a selling point.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    man the only funny episode they had after he left the radio was chilligans island. and yes changing your theme song is jumping the shark. married with children never changed, fresh prince, sienfield, or good times. but the cosby show did. it was a different variation but it changed, different world too and some other shows. yall know nothing about television

Jumping the shark is a phrase that comes from a Happy Days episode where they literally jumped over a shark...it has nothing to do with theme songs
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    naw martin was over when they jumped the shark not once but twice. first not staying on the radio show killed him and the second one was when they changed the theme song. if you look at long running sitcoms they usually keep the same theme song and stay close to where they started at. i.e. fresh prince

Martin left the radio station after season 2 and the show was on for 3 more successful seasons after that. Him being a tv show host had plenty of funny ass moments over those 3 years.

CS, hustle man on the show with the little dog>>>>>>>>>>>
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Martin shoulda just pulled a Vivian Banks and recast ol gurl with a new lightskin bish. Turn the re-casting into a running joke on the show.
  • Mally_G
    Mally_G Members Posts: 2,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    IDK

towards the end, Martin did look a little bloated and was in a zombie state. he was less animated, he looked tired, and resorted to tossing insults during his dialogue with other characters.

I think his ego was taking over, plus he was tired. Something had to give. He was dealing with failed marriages and relationships, he was doing movies, and the show. that's a lot of pressure.

that sexual harassment suit, i heard he was rubbing up on and trying to finger pop Tisha in bed scenes, on top of trying to shove his tongue down her throat.

there was also a rumor that Pam was his real life mistress staying in another one of his homes, which his wife/girlfriend found out about. then he said ? it, and tried to have his cake and eat it to, when he tried to bring Tisha in on the fun, then that's when she drew the line and blew the whistle.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mally_G wrote: »
    IDK

towards the end, Martin did look a little bloated and was in a zombie state. he was less animated, he looked tired, and resorted to tossing insults during his dialogue with other characters.

I think his ego was taking over, plus he was tired. Something had to give. He was dealing with failed marriages and relationships, he was doing movies, and the show. that's a lot of pressure.

that sexual harassment suit, i heard he was rubbing up on and trying to finger pop Tisha in bed scenes, on top of trying to shove his tongue down her throat.

there was also a rumor that Pam was his real life mistress staying in another one of his homes, which his wife/girlfriend found out about. then he said ? it, and tried to have his cake and eat it to, when he tried to bring Tisha in on the fun, then that's when she drew the line and blew the whistle.

this might be true, but martin had already been with tisha before the allegations. at the time she was with ol boy duane and martin didn't respect him or their relationship. after he was trying to cross the line after that she said something about it.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »
    Mally_G wrote: »
    IDK

this might be true, but martin had already been with tisha before the allegations. at the time she was with ol boy duane and martin didn't respect him or their relationship. after he was trying to cross the line after that she said something about it.

This is true.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    Martin shoulda just pulled a Vivian Banks and recast ol gurl with a new lightskin bish. Turn the re-casting into a running joke on the show.

I read somewhere that they were gonna replace her with Regina King.
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea them last season Martin just looked out of it,his laughs seem so fake.
    SN- was it me or one season Pam will be thick and the ass fat,next season its like she lost weight?
    But i watch Martin like 2-3 times a day/night on TVone and the show is still funny like it just came out.
    Damn Gina whyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! -Martin voice