The Official Showtimes "Shameless" Season 6 Discussion (1.17.16)

Comments

• Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    Emmy Rossum needs my baby in her.

That is all.

Would you still want Emmy Rossum as Fiona IRL?

Not with the kids, but with the reputation and body count?

Not Emmy Rossum as Fiona but Emmy Rossum as Emmy Rossum.
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watched the last episode...

- that part with Carl brings nick and liam to meet that girl at her crib.. her father was hilarious **grabs bat** "you got ten minutes to get the hell outta my yard, and take Shaq with you "... hilarious

- smh at that ether Gus gave Fiona, i smelt that ? coming soon as he asked her to stay

- cs @vibe & Lou Debbie cant have that baby and Fiona dropped the hammer on her.. but that was after Debbie dropped that either on her when she called her disgusting lol.. she was heated when she said she ghosted her husband, ? you did

- smh at frank pushing his 15 year old daughter to have a kid, like Lou said Fiona made a great point. frank is the ONLY one backing you, that should be terrifying

season been off to a good start
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing i dont like about this season so far is Carl. It was funny in the beginning, but him selling guns in school, and the way he has been acting is being overdone. They are making it this big joke, which WAS funny, but i think they should start making atleast that storyline a bit more serious. Shameless always has atleast one arc that is funny but gives you some serious feels and this could easily be that one. Still early in the season so interested to see how it develops, but i hope it changes fast.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    They are making it this big joke, which WAS funny, but i think they should start making atleast that storyline a bit more serious..

versace belt,some crazy nikes,loed up from head to toe=Epic carl
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Nobody else watches this?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without Frank having a major storyline it's just not the same but Will Sasso's death was the funniest ? I've seen in a while. Kev blowing on him from like 20 yards away was priceless and hey looks like there is now a vacant house on the Gallagher's block. How convenient.
  • Lou Cypher
    I was in tears when the ? caught on fire. So ? funny.

I have a feeling Deb is going to get an abortion, a really late abortion.

Wonder what they are going to do about the housing situation. Fam feels pretty split up already so it probably wont be too weird to see them housed differently.

Smh, Lip always getting his heart broke. Teacher was looking fine AF in that hotel room though. Ether @ her presentation. I would be livid to work on something 3 years and have evidence disproving my presentation discovered a week before.

Cant remember the dudes name, but Big dude, carls friend. That was a sad story he shared about just wanting his bike. Kind of gave Carl an eye opener though, wonder if he will change his ways or what will happen. LMAO @ Carl feeling like a bad ass giving that girl a bike then hopping on the pegs of his friends bike to follow her. Thats worse than trying to impress a girl riding in your friends car.

? @ Ian. I hate seeing the ? ? , but i want mickey to get out of jail and beat up the firemen or something. I like Mickey's character besides all the ? stuff.

Russian chick finally exposed those ? . That was great.

9 Episodes to go.

• Lou Cypher
    Broddie wrote: »
    Without Frank having a major storyline it's just not the same but Will Sasso's death was the funniest ? I've seen in a while. Kev blowing on him from like 20 yards away was priceless and hey looks like there is now a vacant house on the Gallagher's block. How convenient.

Oh ? i didnt even think about this.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nobody else watches this?

Slept on show
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only thing i dont like about this season so far is Carl. It was funny in the beginning, but him selling guns in school, and the way he has been acting is being overdone. They are making it this big joke, which WAS funny, but i think they should start making atleast that storyline a bit more serious. Shameless always has atleast one arc that is funny but gives you some serious feels and this could easily be that one. Still early in the season so interested to see how it develops, but i hope it changes fast.

Glad someone touched on it. I only caught the 1st episode of this season so far but how they are developing Carl might make me stray away from this show. When he said "waz good my ? " I said aw hell nah! Shameless always pushes the boundaries of offensiveness but they never went that far til recently. Carl's character development overall is lame now and like you said overdone.

• JusDre313

Glad someone touched on it. I only caught the 1st episode of this season so far but how they are developing Carl might make me stray away from this show. When he said "waz good my ? " I said aw hell nah! Shameless always pushes the boundaries of offensiveness but they never went that far til recently. Carl's character development overall is lame now and like you said overdone.

on top of that carls character is good enough on its on.. dont even need no "shtick" .. his character always been good..
  • Lou Cypher
    cs, i miss when he was just the twisted sociopathic little kid lol. Gangster carl sucks unless something big happens to him that makes him change this season.

When chucky got home i thought him and Carl were going to be beefing. But chucky is so ? stupid that he probably didnt realize him and carl had issues between eachother lol. Chucky just went with the flow of ? because he doesnt know wtf is going on ever.
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5 show right here
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    carl tha gawd gonna have them cambodian shooters on deck.............i see them ? at wardrobe finna put him in some modern clothing even tho he still mix matching like a generic ?
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    Gangster carl sucks unless something big happens to him that makes him change this season

..............................cambodian hit squad
  • Lou Cypher
    Lmao @ everyone forgetting about chucky.

Smh @ lip ? up leaving that amanda girl in his dorm. Knew that ? was up to something. Lol @ the cuckold husband being upset.

Smh @ lip and his new ? bf. Not looking forward to those scenes.

SMFH @ Debbie under the guidance of frank. Thats ? disgusting. I was thinking to myself how frank has been pretty mild this season until this episode. Pretty much pimping out his own 15 year old daughter.

I hate sean, fiona's bf. Pitiful pitiful him.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao @ everyone forgetting about chucky.

Smh @ lip ? up leaving that amanda girl in his dorm. Knew that ? was up to something. Lol @ the cuckold husband being upset.

Smh @ lip and his new ? bf. Not looking forward to those scenes.

SMFH @ Debbie under the guidance of frank. Thats ? disgusting. I was thinking to myself how frank has been pretty mild this season until this episode. Pretty much pimping out his own 15 year old daughter.

I hate sean, fiona's bf. Pitiful pitiful him.

Ian..
  • Lou Cypher
    ? both those mother ? .

For a minute there I thought Fiona was gonna consider giving hand jobs for money. Was like ooh this show is getting dark..

Broke my heart when nick got his bike stolen again lol you could see the pain in his eyes.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed the last two weeks but will catch up. I was Sammi and Chucky were here this season.
  • JusDre313
    yeah i was dead at them forgetting about chucky.. yo did Samantha get locked up thats why she not around? cant remember?

yeah Frank doesnt have the lead in the storyline anymore but he still as big a POS as always.. pushing his minor daughter onto a grown man.. while consoling his dying wife.. all in attempt to have somewhere to sleep at night smh

smh at frank taking her casket shopping.. and him getting a cut from the funeral worker.. such ?

Fiona a bird..that crazy Amanda chick Lip was ? , tweeted that pic..? was foul, but thats on him for taking it in the first place, knew that was gon come back to bite him

been meaning to say this.. smash on the russian ? .. chick just sexy to me (i got her 2nd on the show, right after V)

i usually d/l the episodes, but actually saw this one on Showtime.. saw some of the preview for next episode....man looks like that Gus coming back to serve Fiona more of that ether...
  • JusDre313
    one more thing.. this was brought up, but they didnt touch on it again
    the teacher lip was ? asked him to ? her husband. that since has not been brought back up.. wondered about this.. she brought it up, he asked was she joking.. and that it
  • Lou Cypher
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    yeah i was dead at them forgetting about chucky.. yo did Samantha get locked up thats why she not around? cant remember?

yeah Frank doesnt have the lead in the storyline anymore but he still as big a POS as always.. pushing his minor daughter onto a grown man.. while consoling his dying wife.. all in attempt to have somewhere to sleep at night smh

smh at frank taking her casket shopping.. and him getting a cut from the funeral worker.. such ?

Fiona a bird..that crazy Amanda chick Lip was ? , tweeted that pic..? was foul, but thats on him for taking it in the first place, knew that was gon come back to bite him

been meaning to say this.. smash on the russian ? .. chick just sexy to me (i got her 2nd on the show, right after V)

i usually d/l the episodes, but actually saw this one on Showtime.. saw some of the preview for next episode....man looks like that Gus coming back to serve Fiona more of that ether...

Yeah they mentioned Sammy was locked up. Took place with the convo between ian and mickey. cs at that russian chick though. Shes put on some weight this season but when she exposed those ? ... OOOOOOWWWWEEEE! Big ol ? !

cs the spoiler. I wonder wtf is gonna happen with that.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    This show got 3 of the sexiest ? on tv right now.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    I haven't seen the new season but I'm reading these comments....yall hate deb now? Say it ain't sooo. Not my girl debs....
  • Lou Cypher
    I haven't seen the new season but I'm reading these comments....yall hate deb now? Say it ain't sooo. Not my girl debs....

Just watch it when you can gabi. So damn disappointed in that girl lol