The Official Showtimes "Shameless" Season 6 Discussion (1.17.16)

Options
123457»

Comments

• KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    Lip's turned into a straight ? lately. Carl and Liam are the only Gallaghers I can stand anymore. And Liam doesn't even talk. Kevin's living the dream.

Lip's been a ? for a few seasons now lol.

He been wack since season one. Just had some good moments along the way. He keeps it g, I'll give him that, but dude self sabotages at the worst possible times.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Frank is a piece a ? . He put a hit out on Sean.

Lip has lost it man.

Debbie a mom. Wow.

Ian can't catch a break.

Kevin is now getting threesome's.

When the hell is Liam going to talk?

• Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dunno if Liam will ever talk after the ? incident. He definitely isn't developing right. I'm not positive but I think he's around 5 or 6 now. He should be talking a lot. Or maybe he's so young the writers don't really know what to do with him haha
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I dunno if Liam will ever talk after the ? incident. He definitely isn't developing right. I'm not positive but I think he's around 5 or 6 now. He should be talking a lot. Or maybe he's so young the writers don't really know what to do with him haha

I can't figure out if him not talking is supposed to be part of the storyline or not either haha.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options

I can't figure out if him not talking is supposed to be part of the storyline or not either haha.

I think they gonna say he's autistic.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I think they gonna say he's autistic.

That plus they have so many characters with stories going on at once
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maaaan lip posted at the bar toasting the ? indian chief n ? =spittin image of frank
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm happy for kev and hate him at the same time.
    Deb don't even know how to wipe her baby ass. She needs a slap.
    Frank had to come through and crush the buildings lol. Damn. That was od. Facts only tho.
    Lol at Sean ending up being another ain't ? ? after all that.
    Lip getting one last shot. He'll ? it up eventually.
    Lol threw frank in the river.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't even think Lip is going to walk into the clinic

Frank actually did Fiona a favor, that marriage was doomed just like all of her relationships so far. Glad they threw him in the river tho-hilarious
  • The Hue
    The Hue Members Posts: 760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol Frank always ? ? up
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Glad they got rid of sean, never liked that fool.

Frank with the ethers everywhere.

I like this Carl loads more, but still feels like it's being overdone. Maybe he's just a horrible actor lol. Much better than gangster Carl tho. Dad's threats are hilarious.

Kev is living the life.

Lip better walk through that door. Glad he's realizing his problem and dope of the teacher helping him out.

Ian is still ? and debbie is still an idiot. Real surprised Ian was able to get his job back.

Not a big ending I was thinking of, but a decent one. Bring on next season!
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's crazy because in the UK version, Liam is a genius.
  • BlevlandBoyBool
    BlevlandBoyBool Members Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭
    Options
    i hope debbie dies

• JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    good finale.. lip lucks out again... that professor a better man than me... and he made a good point to Lip "i had 2 doctorates and a family before i became a ? .. YOUR 22... from a person who has dealt with alcoholism.. thats a real ass statement

frank once again proves why he is the king of ? ... but cs @MissK, that ? was doomed from the jump.. look how easily Sean walked away once frank put him on blast.. that dude only cares about his fix and his kid, thats it

Carls girlfriends father is Hilarious.. good to see more of him. Love the fact he dont sugar coat ? . he talks to Carl straight up

and im SMH with envy at this dude Kevin.. living the ? dream.. i wanna hate but i cant ***raises glass***TO KEVIN!!

rsvhswtzbtln.gif
  • Rampage12
    edited April 2016
    Options
    -LMFAO at Frank dealing out the ether, I was dead at "Ian's a bi-polar ? "
    -No way in hell that the supervisor would put her ass on the line like that for Ian.
    -LOL at ? ass Fiona trying to insinuate that she was more important to Sean than his kid.
    -Good to see Kevin deliver some ether to Lip when he was sitting at the bar.
    -Anyone know why Lip has a ? triangle tattooed on his chest??? ? just started bugging me for some reason.
    -They must've been dead serious about killing Frank 'cause that could legitimately ? him even though it won't. Interested to see where he's living at next season.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't know why they're mad at Frank

As ? up as he is, he was actually.....in his own way......being a good father to Fiona by letting her know that Sean was still on drugs.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The triangle tattoo is his real tattoo, not related to the character/show at all.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching Kevin, V and 'Lana is hilarious
  • Rampage12
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    The triangle tattoo is his real tattoo, not related to the character/show at all.

Haha I wonder what symbolism that has for him??? I mean who is like "you know what I think I want a rectangle tattooed on my chest, nah scratch that make it a triangle"
  • lordstanley
    lordstanley Members Posts: 1,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hilarious that sean was really high as ? the whole time...he had to be on dope to be wifin "firstdate" fiona slutty ass
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    I was dying when frank talked to Fiona and said something about all the guys she let between her legs and then it showed Sean lol