Trump Responds To Praise From White Supremacists: 'Everyone Likes Me'

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/donald-trump-david-duke-bloomberg-politics-interview-taxes
Real estate mogul Donald Trump responded to claims that his message is resonating with white supremacists during a Wednesday night interview on Bloomberg's "With All Due Respect," saying, "Everyone likes me."

Longtime white nationalist David Duke praised Trump, specifically the former reality television star's immigration plan, on his radio show last week.

"So whatever his motivation, I don’t give a damn," Duke said. "I really like the fact that he’s speaking out on this greatest immediate threat to the American people.”

Despite Duke's high praises, Trump had no idea who the former Ku Klux ? leader was.

"I don't need his endorsement. I certainly wouldn't want his endorsement. I don't need anyone's endorsement," Trump told Bloomberg.

Reporter John Heilemann asked if Trump "repudiated" the endorsement.

"Sure," Trump replied, "if that would make you feel better. I would certainly repudiate. I don't know anything about him."

When asked how he felt about people like Duke backing him, Trump responded by saying that "everyone" likes him.

"People like me across the board. Everybody likes me," Trump said, citing the poll from Public Policy Polling released Tuesday. He led the Republican contest in New Hampshire with 35 percent among usual Republican primary voters.

Trump also proposed both lowering and raising taxes.

"I want to lower taxes for the middle class. I want to lower taxes for people that are making a lot of money who need incentives," Trump said.

Heilemann clarified if the real estate mogul, who is apparently worth "TEN BILLION DOLLARS," was proposing to raise taxes on himself.

"That's right. I'm okay with it. I'm ready, willing—you've seen my statements," Trump said. "I do very well."

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get the illegals out of here.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude AINT keeping it Real... He just saying ? .... Just constantly spewing whatever comes to mind... Hand any ? on the street a few Billy and let him run for office and he would be doing what Trump is doing

lol That's exactly why he IS keeping it real. He's saying what he actually thinks as opposed to most politicians who have a whole team in place prepping them and making sure they always give carefully formulated and calculated answers. Whether you like or hate what he says, you have no choice but to believe that he actually means what he says. You can't make that assumption about an of the other candidates in the field right now.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall ? really want trump in office?
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »

NO. I just don't want Hillary in office personally.. and I want black people to come to a collective agreement that she ain't ? like we've done with Trump.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Get the illegals out of here.

And then what. The illegals are like Wal mart buying all of its goods from China for the low. It is a necessary problem.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These articles are just trying to pit Black people against Trump. None of these candidate cares about us, hell, Obama barely cares.

This is all I need.....

"I don't need his endorsement. I certainly wouldn't want his endorsement. I don't need anyone's endorsement," Trump told Bloomberg.

Reporter John Heilemann asked if Trump "repudiated" the endorsement.

"Sure," Trump replied, "if that would make you feel better. I would certainly repudiate. I don't know anything about him."

Now get back to deporting illegals because Mexico is the most racist country in North America.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »

it dosent matter who's in office. either way, we ? are ? . ya seen all this ? that's been going down the past 8 years with Barak in office? ya think it's gonna stop once he leaves???
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So illegals should be allowed to stay lol?
  • The Lonious Monk
    Dude AINT keeping it Real... He just saying ? .... Just constantly spewing whatever comes to mind... Hand any ? on the street a few Billy and let him run for office and he would be doing what Trump is doing

lol That's exactly why he IS keeping it real. He's saying what he actually thinks as opposed to most politicians who have a whole team in place prepping them and making sure they always give carefully formulated and calculated answers. Whether you like or hate what he says, you have no choice but to believe that he actually means what he says. You can't make that assumption about an of the other candidates in the field right now.

That doesn't mean ? tho.. Going by that logic, u would elect David Duke ..shidddddddd he definitely means what he's saying..

lol I didn't say I would vote for him or think he'd make a good president. I just said he was keeping it real. Plenty of people "keep it real" and ain't worth ? . Hell, lots of the people that claim they keep it real ain't bout ? .
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    So illegals should be allowed to stay lol?

Black people have caved on this for some reason. I can't understand why.
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    you do know that the only way to remove them is to conduct ethnic cleansing, and who you think they gon come for next?

real talk, trump needs to be shot and killed before he inspires some folks.

he already did..sure that's just the beginning
    Two men who allegedly beat and urinated on a homeless Hispanic man in Boston were inspired by 2016 presidential candidate Donald Trump‘s inflammatory comments about Mexico back in June.

According to the Boston Globe, Scott and Steve Leader were on their way home from a Red Sox game when they came across the victim at an MBTA train stop in Dorchester, just south of Boston. They proceeded to taunt and tease the man, before ultimately beating and ? on him.

The Leader brothers appeared in court on Wednesday and plead not guilty to the charges brought against them. However, despite their counsel’s refusal to comment on the matter, the brothers’ behavior after being arrested isn’t improving the situation.

In addition to ? on more things, damaging their cells and threatening the jail staff, they also allegedly told the police, “Donald Trump was right, all these illegals need to be deported.”

When Trump heard of the assault and his indirect connection to it, he told reporters:
    ADVERTISEMENT

“It would be a shame . . . I will say that people who are following me are very passionate. They love this country and they want this country to be great again. They are passionate.”

In addition to beating a homeless man because of his ethnicity, the Leader brothers’ “passionate” nature is also on display in their respective (and extensive) criminal records.

Like the time Scott attacked a Dunkin’ Donuts employee, a Moroccan man, after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in New York City, Washington D.C and rural Pennsylvania. As the Globe notes, he threw a cup at the man and called him a terrorist, among other things. Leader was charged with a hate crime and sentenced to one year in prison.
    I witnessed this with my own eyes. I was in the cell phone store last week.. A white lady came in and the lady at the counter was Mexican. She pointed in her face and said when trump become president, you people going back to your country. Then the Mexican said watch your mouth. White lady said No. Its true go back to your country. Mexican lady said go back to yours. Then she said matter fact get out my store!

So then she told the white lady she was racist. White lady said ah shut up I'm not racist, ? & loose some weight pork chop! ( cause the Mexican lady was short and chubby.) Mexican lady said at least I'm beautiful. White lady said, where at in your ass..

*so I agree that trump is gonna cause a race war, because more white people are going to be out and out racist. We already got minority cop killings.. & next on his agenda will be sabatoge hip hop culture, which I was talking about in my reason thread!

& people hate to give Obama props but y'all gonna feel the difference trust me.. In away this will wake Black's up and they will see the change Obama made. When Obama said change they thought he was gonna give them free checks in the mail, and everyone would pet blacks heads. No. He was talking about legal change.

There are many grants available for people under his reign. Its also home owner laws he changed. Minimum wage went up. & he did change the health care system & people called him a anti Christ, for Obama care.

Oh Black's gonna wake with trump, and see who Obama is then!
  • BrazilianHairMoney
    BrazilianHairMoney Members Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mexicans won't be the only race this man will be attacking. He just said that to get the black vote. He didn't care about attacking Mexicans because he know most of them can't vote, and the other hand won't vote.

How many Mexicans u see at the voting booths? Use your brain black people!
  • BobOblah
    BobOblah Members Posts: 9,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0% chance Trump is the next president

idgaf what early polls say

not gonna happen

He is affecting the election though
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing Trump in action makes me wonder why black activists and social media revolutionists ever had a problem with Obama in the first place.

? are not smart. Can't lead themselves to the promise land but wants another Moses to. Then this white boy comes along and these same ? dissing Obama don't even got a "? you Trump" for Donald.

People are stupid.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Seeing Trump in action makes me wonder why black activists and social media revolutionists ever had a problem with Obama in the first place.

? are not smart. Can't lead themselves to the promise land but wants another Moses to. Then this white boy comes along and these same ? dissing Obama don't even got a "? you Trump" for Donald.

People are stupid.

Those activists had a problem because they really thought that Obama should have been running for president on a pro-black agenda. But like you said, people are stupid. I actually think that if everyone remembered that fact, the world would be a better place.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwww yea he keepin it real yall!