Trump Responds To Praise From White Supremacists: 'Everyone Likes Me'

Options
2»

Comments

• Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    at first I was like "this cac has no chance"
    then once you remember this country voted for bush, twice...

yall ? should be terrified
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    at first I was like "this cac has no chance"
    then once you remember this country voted for bush, twice...

yall ? should be terrified

At the bolded, true. However like I pointed out in another thread demographic trends= more people who traditionally vote democrat and less conservative white males (traditional republican voters). From 2004 (Bush's last election) and now 2015 the country is vastly different demographically. The people who voted in Bush aint there they werent there against Obama and each day there are less of them. I aint losing no sleep worrying about a republican candidate who alienates key groups But I definitely dont really try to predict politics either

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Again, even Bush wasn't as bad as Trump. Not even close. Bc the Bushes of the world have been around forever and will never go away: they secretly think they are better than us and/or hate us. Key word: secretly

? help us if Trump got in office with a republican congress. i mean the things racially that the IC conspiracy nuts and race war folk dream up? The often metaphorical' war on black men'? Oh THEN it could become REAL

Trump doing what he doing and actually wining would remove the shroud off racist whites
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Illegal Mexicans aint goin nowhere. Their here because america wants them here

Trump jus s heartstring pulling On tgat one, dnt be no fool

N even if they were gotten rid of, that wouldn't catapult ur standard of livin
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    If Reagan was president then Trump isn't really farfetched. It's a ? scary thought though, because we may get the equivalent of Reaganomics with whatever fuckery Trump cooks up if he's elected.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Yall ? really want trump in office?

NO. I just don't want Hillary in office personally.. and I want black people to come to a collective agreement that she ain't ? like we've done with Trump.

You another IC ? . U co-signed him, period. Bc you either part of the solution or part of the problem

All these hedging statements u making. ...the ? does Hillary have to do with Trump?

You fuking idiot u can't tell the difference between Hillary, your typical politician with typical politician warts, and Trump, who would be about as blatant a racist in office since being a blatant racist was acceptable, we talkin early 1900s. A blatant in your face bigot tea Party folk and race baiters have been hoping for? He makes Sarah Palin look like Malcolm X. He say what she HINTED at. He literally says things that echo George Zimmerman' s recent twitter fuckery. And you would rather have HIM before Hillary? Dude you are LOST

Hate to break it to you, but you're not as smart as you think you are. I cosigned nothing from Trump. I made a thread in Social Lounge (a part of the forum you know better than to go into) bashing Hilliary Clinton and decided to make a troll thread bashing Hillary Clinton for G&S ("Hilliary clinton so wack I'd pick Trump over her..hehe haha jokes, laughter). I've made my position on this election clear in numerous threads. I'm not lost..your head is just so far up your own ass you prolly don't even know what day it is.

And EVERY Election 2016 topic has something to do with Hillary because she's the likely democratic nominee right now.

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can only imagine if trump does get in office somehow there will be no more middle class.
  • NoCompetition
    edited August 2015
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »
    If Reagan was president then Trump isn't really farfetched. It's a ? scary thought though, because we may get the equivalent of Reaganomics with whatever fuckery Trump cooks up if he's elected.

Except that this isnt the same country that elected Reagan. In the 80s whites were over 80%. Now its down to the 60's%. And again dropping every day. The same electorate that elected Bush aint even there. But again i dont try to really predict politics.

To draw a comparison Its like if there was a high school election for class president of a school that was 15% black, 20% hispanic (and growing) and 50% female. there was even a sizable amount of Asians and others. Lets say a percentage of the hispanics stayed in public housing (just as an example) and a candidate said he wants to make all those people leave school and fend for themselves. Lets say he alienated the females too and had a somewhat questionable relationship with the black students, was on the side opposite of the one they usually supported. The "demographics" say...the numbers aint exactly in his favor. Sometimes its about cold hard numbers. No matter how loud the white males who shout "we want our school back" shout there are as many of them as there are. But Im not someone who thinks i can predict the future.

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options

Except that this isnt the same country that elected Reagan. In the 80s whites were over 80%. Now its down to the 60's%. And again dropping every day. The same electorate that elected Bush aint even there. But again i dont try to really predict politics.

To draw a comparison Its like if there was a high school election for class president of a school that was 15% black, 20% hispanic (and growing) and 50% female. Lets say a percentage of the hispanics stayed in public housing (just as an example) and a candidate said he wants to make all those people leave school and fend for themselves. Lets say he alienated the females too and had a somewhat questionable relationship with the black students, was on the side opposite of the one they usually supported. The "demographics" say...the numbers aint exactly in his favor. Sometimes its about cold hard numbers. No matter how loud the white males who shout "we want our school back" shout there are as many of them as there are. But Im not someone who thinks i can predict the future.

I understand the demographics but this is still America, you can't put anything past these crackas.
  • NoCompetition
    Options

To draw a comparison Its like if there was a high school election for class president of a school that was 15% black, 20% hispanic (and growing) and 50% female. Lets say a percentage of the hispanics stayed in public housing (just as an example) and a candidate said he wants to make all those people leave school and fend for themselves. Lets say he alienated the females too and had a somewhat questionable relationship with the black students, was on the side opposite of the one they usually supported. The "demographics" say...the numbers aint exactly in his favor. Sometimes its about cold hard numbers. No matter how loud the white males who shout "we want our school back" shout there are as many of them as there are. But Im not someone who thinks i can predict the future.

I understand the demographics but this is still America, you can't put anything past these crackas.

I Cant argue with that.

• S2J
    edited August 2015
    Options

NO. I just don't want Hillary in office personally.. and I want black people to come to a collective agreement that she ain't ? like we've done with Trump.

You another IC ? . U co-signed him, period. Bc you either part of the solution or part of the problem

All these hedging statements u making. ...the ? does Hillary have to do with Trump?

You fuking idiot u can't tell the difference between Hillary, your typical politician with typical politician warts, and Trump, who would be about as blatant a racist in office since being a blatant racist was acceptable, we talkin early 1900s. A blatant in your face bigot tea Party folk and race baiters have been hoping for? He makes Sarah Palin look like Malcolm X. He say what she HINTED at. He literally says things that echo George Zimmerman' s recent twitter fuckery. And you would rather have HIM before Hillary? Dude you are LOST

Hate to break it to you, but you're not as smart as you think you are. I cosigned nothing from Trump. I made a thread in Social Lounge (a part of the forum you know better than to go into) bashing Hilliary Clinton and decided to make a troll thread bashing Hillary Clinton for G&S ("Hilliary clinton so wack I'd pick Trump over her..hehe haha jokes, laughter). I've made my position on this election clear in numerous threads. I'm not lost..your head is just so far up your own ass you prolly don't even know what day it is.

And EVERY Election 2016 topic has something to do with Hillary because she's the likely democratic nominee right now.

Wooow, ? still try this???

'Nah i was just trolling!' = celebs deleting tweets. Straight bitchmade

Look at this mess:
    Im pretty sure id vote for him before hilliary clinton..lol can't even deny dude keeps it real
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Co-sign but I'm voting for Bernie.

Ultimately i want bernie to win..but if hilliary were to win dem nomination and trump were to get gop nomination, id prolly vote for trump on some "? it, why not"
    He even said the thing about taxing manufacturers who send jobs out the country and not having to be beholden to lobbyists who would prevent him from doing it

Trump and Bernie are the only 2 candidates that aren't courting dollars from millionaires/billionaires

Nah ? u meant that. Lame
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Wooow, ? still try this???

'Nah i was just trolling!' = celebs deleting tweets. Straight bitchmade

Look at this mess:
    Im pretty sure id vote for him before hilliary clinton..lol can't even deny dude keeps it real
    spit_fiya wrote: »
    Co-sign but I'm voting for Bernie.

Ultimately i want bernie to win..but if hilliary were to win dem nomination and trump were to get gop nomination, id prolly vote for trump on some "? it, why not"
    He even said the thing about taxing manufacturers who send jobs out the country and not having to be beholden to lobbyists who would prevent him from doing it

Trump and Bernie are the only 2 candidates that aren't courting dollars from millionaires/billionaires

Nah ? u meant that. Lame

Yeah genius I also said I'd vote for Deez Nuts over Hilliary Clinton. No you got me though...can't get nothing passed you
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Lol as this ?

Dude is on his Herman Cain ? , didn't Cain get the support from alot whites...

Didn't Herman Cain get this same hype when he was in it? and later to fall off Lol..

? was pumping Herman Cain like new oil, ? fell clean the ? off when it was time to get serious...or he got caught up..something happen, but Trump is doing the same thing that Cain did..IMO
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm I haven't heard these ? ? say ? Trump like they do Obama on this board hmmmm :o
  • S2J
    Options
    Hmmm I haven't heard these ? ? say ? Trump like they do Obama on this board hmmmm :o

Got eem

There is no vitriol toward Trump. Its either laugh him off, 'awww he just. ..', or 'yo lowkey he keepin it real'

Meanwhile if u ? wit Obama u not a child of ? ! u a sheep, he's a puppet, etc

SAD
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Got eem

There is no vitriol toward Trump. Its either laugh him off, 'awww he just. ..', or 'yo lowkey he keepin it real'

SAD

Bunch of crab ass ? on the IC smh
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Got eem

SAD

Ya'll ? are silly. There is none of that towards Trump because no one takes him seriously. We're not looking at him as a real candidate. He's just a clown getting up there saying the ? a lot of people want to say, but politicians never would.

And ya'll acting like everyone on the IC hated Obama. For a long ass time, the general consensus here was that you were a ? if you didn't Obama. People on here didn't start to turn on him until they realized he wasn't going to do some dumb and impossible ? like give blacks reparations or make white people slaves.
  • S2J
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Lol as this ?

Dude is on his Herman Cain ? , didn't Cain get the support from alot whites...

Didn't Herman Cain get this same hype when he was in it? and later to fall off Lol..

? was pumping Herman Cain like new oil, ? fell clean the ? off when it was time to get serious...or he got caught up..something happen, but Trump is doing the same thing that Cain did..IMO

Nope. Herm Cain got caught up in an affair

What dark secret can happen to Trump that can surpass the ? he's done in broad daylight??

Used to be they'd dig up soundbites and it would sink a whole candidacy. Trump has DOZENS of em, there cant possibly be worse

And u need to check a Gallop poll. He is WINNING. It is very much likely that hem will WIN the republican nomination. This is not Rand Paul or Ralph Nader or Ross Perot. They NEVER had a shot. He is WINNING. This is happening and yall 'not taking him serious'
  • Ishi
    Ishi Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If trump wins i'm getting out the Navy ASAP.