Minister Farrakhan Sings - Heed The Call Ya'll (White Man's Heaven Is A Black Man's Hell)

5 Grand
5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
Minister Farrakhan Sings - Heed The Call Ya'll (White Man's Heaven Is A Black Man's Hell)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY6Q85ltTVc

Comments

• phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    truth. lets see if this ? will get any play on bet or urban rabio
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? Farrakhan's soul
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll be there on 10/10/15
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? this ? ? singin hangin out wit young thug and eminem this ? a fraud and islams a bunch of hopeless ? turned robots, million man march smh ? gone make 50 million in one day, smh the million man orgy
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn that opening monologue was ether set to some great music. Sheesh this ? got an R&B/Funk hit on his hands. This ? like The Stylistics, or The O'Jays.
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Must respect to the.honorable minister...he took it.back with that....

but, yea man we got too many white boys on this site.smgdh
  • I Self Lord & Master
    skpjr78 wrote: »

They couldnt if they wanted to....bought n sold n bought.again

But they.can get on there n have white boys tell slave jokes n mock farrakhan on hot 97...oh how far have we come smdh
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015

But they.can get on there n have white boys tell slave jokes n mock farrakhan on hot 97...oh how far have we come smdh

This, and the fact that its old. He released it back in 1980.
  • skpjr78

who cares how old it is. the chronic just cracked the top 40 for the first time in decades. if that old ? can come back why cant this?
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    the music is real laid back. that smooth old school sound.
  • harry knucklez
    harry knucklez Members Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015

who cares how old it is. the chronic just cracked the top 40 for the first time in decades. if that old ? can come back why cant this?

LOL! You're comparing this to NWA. This ain't song didn't top the charts back then and it ain't gonna do it now. I like the song but get ? serious.
  • _God_

SELASI_i wrote: »

This the Problem with yall hopeless robotic black ? , yall talkin bout races, ? I'm ?

How is it possible that Elijah Muhammad (a ? criminal) was having his every move watched by the cia, his movement infiltrated with undercovers relentlessly for yrs, Malcolm wasn't even the head and his life was on the line everyday? But this ? louie leads a movement for over 30 yrs with no infiltration and maintaining 100% control? He workin wit the same govt yall robots hate, that ? ? Louie now reaching out to rappers in the south and in this age of idolatry to be able keep the movement powerful for when he pass it to his son. He tried to get into rap wen 50 n ha was beefing , 50 was too smart, said he'll no ? this ? he not coming up off me. Now when rap music being led by undercover cops and homos he wants to infiltrate for his own reasons. How you on a promo tour for islam. ? nothing but a gang. And yall robots suckin his sick makin him famous he don't give a ? about you Raheem or steele. This ? out for himself always has been. He killed Malcolm, Elijah said if u do it you'll be next.

Now you robots gone come asking for links and proof. Just answer this question if Malcolm can look at the ? n question it, and you don't, you are saying either Malcolm was just better than me or your saying your a firm soldier robot and believe everything that is told to u by these guys.

Smarting up ppl
  • _God_
    louie only raising you ? to 77% of your potential, smh n yall never gonna meet him a day in your life but much respect to honorable minister who dropping songs with eminem mans young thug n goin on the breakfast club
  • I Self Lord & Master
    edited August 2015
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _? _ wrote: »

This the Problem with yall hopeless robotic black ? , yall talkin bout races, ? I'm ?

How is it possible that Elijah Muhammad (a ? criminal) was having his every move watched by the cia, his movement infiltrated with undercovers relentlessly for yrs, Malcolm wasn't even the head and his life was on the line everyday? But this ? louie leads a movement for over 30 yrs with no infiltration and maintaining 100% control? He workin wit the same govt yall robots hate, that ? ? Louie now reaching out to rappers in the south and in this age of idolatry to be able keep the movement powerful for when he pass it to his son. He tried to get into rap wen 50 n ha was beefing , 50 was too smart, said he'll no ? this ? he not coming up off me. Now when rap music being led by undercover cops and homos he wants to infiltrate for his own reasons. How you on a promo tour for islam. ? nothing but a gang. And yall robots suckin his sick makin him famous he don't give a ? about you Raheem or steele. This ? out for himself always has been. He killed Malcolm, Elijah said if u do it you'll be next.

Now you robots gone come asking for links and proof. Just answer this question if Malcolm can look at the ? n question it, and you don't, you are saying either Malcolm was just better than me or your saying your a firm soldier robot and believe everything that is told to u by these guys.

Smarting up ppl

Malcolm couldn't get anything accomplished.

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's program worked and continues to work. His program was divinely ordained.

Even Martin Luther King was assassinated.

Elijah Muhammad died of natural causes. Even the whiteman knew not to touch him.
  • _God_
    5 Grand wrote: »

Smarting up ppl

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad's program worked and continues to work. His program was divinely ordained.

Elijah Muhammad died of natural causes. Even the whiteman knew not to touch him.

All you just did is prove me right that yall ? just some hopeless robots , the ? you talkin bout getting something accomplished? I don't even want an answer you just proving that Islam ? for the hopeless robotic ? ? Elijah Louis n all yall ? ass ? yall holdin Us Back, eat a ? louie
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2015

Smarting up ppl

All you just did is prove me right that yall ? just some hopeless robots , the ? you talkin bout getting something accomplished? I don't even want an answer you just proving that Islam ? for the hopeless robotic ? ? Elijah Louis n all yall ? ass ? yall holdin Us Back, eat a ? louie

So what is ur answer........christianity?

lol.gif
    risos.gif
    c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.gif
    XZNnO.gif
    lol.gif
    lol065.gif

yeah b/c its worked so well for us since we've been here
  • _God_

Smarting up ppl

So what is ur answer........christianity?

lol.gif
    risos.gif
    c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.gif
    XZNnO.gif
    lol.gif
    lol065.gif

yeah b/c its worked so well for us since we've been here

Fam you're a robot where did I mention a religion or a group or a gang to join ? And thank you for for the laughing gif'a I can use those for my conversations via text, believing in yourself is key start there.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭

Smarting up ppl

don't quote me boy. I aint said ? .

the music is smooth and laid back ? . regardless of how you feel about the man. you's a robot ya damn self ? , you had that ? programed in ya mind to come talkin reckless right? miss me with all that ? .
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Louis Farrakhan is the Black version of Tom Metzger.

Both are charismatic, very well spoken, and likeable to the people they sympathize with, but both of them spread the message of separatism of races and are anti anything that is not like them.

Sure Minister Farrakhan is right about the state of Blacks to a degree, but there is no such thing as separate but equal.

I do not like the state of how this country views or treats Blacks either, but his message of Blacks separating and creating our own nation is not the answer and it would never work in the real world.

I respect some of the things Minister Farrakhan has done for the Black community though and I believe that in his mind his teachings and message is sincere and in good nature.

In reality, his teachings have some good aspects about Black people being accountable, but he pushes undertones of antisematism and being anti-white.

I'm not even going to get on his religious views, but I don't believe in the message his theology promotes.
  • ConsciousStripper
    ConsciousStripper Members Posts: 42
    edited August 2015

Smarting up ppl

You have a non-black woman in your signature. If you really believe that much in Elijah Muhammad you would know he projected blacks males and female who lusted for non-black to hell, as interracial sexual relations were morally depraved and genetically destructive, for interracial sex “ruins and destroys a people.”
  • PapaDoc223
    PapaDoc223 Members Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khalid Muhammad was that ? . He spoke that real ether to white folks. Man if he was alive today he wouldnt be holding back against these cave demons.