George Zimmerbitch Bashes ‘Baboon’ Obama After WDBJ Shooting...

Options

Comments

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    he's wearing a cross.

becuz he's a christian huh?

he is a racist, a white supremacist, and he killed an unarmed black child. why would you be shocked to find that he is a christian?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    He said ? faking it I'm telling y'all that I'm racist.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    he's wearing a cross.

he is a racist, a white supremacist, and he killed an unarmed black child. why would you be shocked to find that he is a christian?
    im just shocked at the Hypocrisy of most whites, period.

Its like they spew hate, ? and condone killing black ppl in the name of White Jesus
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are a number of subjects roaming about with the same righteous authority complex he displays. Good thing these types are identifiable and predictable.
  • skpjr78
    Options
    he's wearing a cross.

im just shocked at the Hypocrisy of most whites, period.

Its like they spew hate, ? and condone killing black ppl in the name of White Jesus

thats not hypocrisy to them. white jesus told them that we have the curse of ham so its ok to do what they do. according to them white jesus gave them permission to annihilate the american indians and enslave africans. its not wrong if white jesus tells you its right. so after looking at the history of american chrisitians i ask again why are you shocked that zimmerman is a christian?
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol. People been talking about killing Zimmerman for years now. This ? still right there in Sanford Florida chillin, living off the money that white folks gave him for killing a black dude. What a world...
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    he's wearing a cross.

Christians have done a whole lot worse
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It surprises me that black folk still get surprised at how racist white folks can be. Then look around for someone to discipline the offender when he/she says something bad
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A white man did try to take this hoe out a few months back though.... He needs a gofundme

BTW ZimmermanZimmerman (and his brother) hates blacks...yet the only person to ever try to ? him was a white man
  • R0mp
    edited August 2015
    Options
    he's wearing a cross.

Are you telling me anti-black racists and white supremacists support him?
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2015
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    he's wearing a cross.

imagine that. christians supporting a racist and a white supremacist. who wouldve thunk it
  • R0mp
    Options
    he's wearing a cross.

what in the ? are you talking about??????

Tried to put a smile on your face w/ a joke. It did not work.
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2015
    Options
    he's wearing a cross.

what in the ? are you talking about??????

Tried to put a smile on your face w/ a joke. It did not work.

lol. wrong post homie. that was meant for another thread. i feel u though lol
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    ? that ? . Why is he alive today?!!! Ain't no ? can walk around calling themself a thug or street ? and he is still alive!

Yea , Zimmerman just be chilling in the hood all day , posted outside the chicken spot....

? that ? . Why is he alive today?!!! Ain't no ? can walk around calling themself a thug or street ? and he is still alive!

you know your gangsta is suspect when ajax pulls your ? card

I never knew, guns only work for thugs. Yesterday, a ? ass ? handle his. If u want Zimmerman dead that bad, y don't u ? him?

" i place my faith in rappers" ass ?
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2015
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »

Yea , Zimmerman just be chilling in the hood all day , posted outside the chicken spot....

you know your gangsta is suspect when ajax pulls your ? card

I never knew, guns only work for thugs. Yesterday, a ? ass ? handle his buisness. If u want Zimmerman dead that bad, y don't u ? him?

" i place my faith in rappers" ass ?

i aint no gangsta by no stretch of the imagination. im all about self defense but thats as far as it goes with me. i havent picked a mic and told the world how much of a killer i am.

rosay told me that he had a chopper in the trunk. he made countless song about how quick he is to turn that chopper on another brother. if he is so quick to chop down one of his own why wont he do the same to a child killer? plies said he was goon affiliated. the goons only seem to come out when its time to murk one of their own. where are those same goons when a child killer is on the loose? trick wrote the book of thugs but i guess chapter ak vs 47 doesnt apply to white supremacist or killers of black children.

miss me with the excuses and ? . you can go for that studio gangsta genocide ? all you want but keep it to your ? self. call me when these so called gangstas turn those guns on the real enemy. until then keep that studio ? in the studio ? boy.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »
    Lol. People been talking about killing Zimmerman for years now. This ? still right there in Sanford Florida chillin, living off the money that white folks gave him for killing a black dude. What a world...

Let's be real. There is a good chance the only reason ? haven't offed him yet is because they know the system won't give them the same treatment it gave him.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Any of these so called gangsta rappin ass ? got the money and influence to make this fool disappear l...but no...they'd rather make fairy tale raps about clappin other ? . ? disgusting.

Why would ? risk 25 to life just to ? someone who didn't do anything personally to them. ? kinda logic is that?

They're rich. For the right amount of money you can hire someone to do the deed and make sure it doesn't come back to you. That's why.

Lol you really believe that? Beside the fact that fbi and atf are known for setting up murder for higher stinger cases they most likely have to go outside they circle and hope it's done right. Just look at the birdman and lil wayne shooting ? ain't worth it
  • R0mp
    Options
    rapmusic wrote: »

Let's be real. There is a good chance the only reason ? haven't offed him yet is because they know the system won't give them the same treatment it gave him.

1.) Even if a sundown added 'em to their local department, Zimmerman isn't about to follow and make contact with another black 'youth' he's suspicious of again. Ever.

2.) Despite what's said, no one is just gonna throw their life away with a non self-defense use of lethal force against this guy.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    keep this ? in mind next time you hear a gangsta ass rapper telling you to keep it real

No matter how many times you try, rappers don't got ? to do with Zimmerman still breathing. You mentioned in plenty threads in the past your gripes with rappers now and how You gave up on hip hop long ago...let it go ? because ain't none of the rappers you idolize from generations past go out and merk the cops who beat Rodney King did they?
    My favorite rapper blasted 2 ? ass ? cops for harassing a black man that he didnt even know
    https://youtu.be/eUBw3DzYDNk

So ? you, ? george zimmerman and ? all these fake ass studio gangsta genocide ass rappers. Eat a ? ?

Your favorite rapper was one of the biggest victims of the studio gangsta ? you talk about. The same Pac that screamed "my 44 make sure all your kids don't grow" to another black man...then according to multiple accounts see this man in person and says "I'm just trying to sell some records" when asked why he's making multiple death threats on wax....yup not studio gangsta ? or hypocritical at all...shame on you for actually taking these ? serious and expecting because Rick Ross says he got a chopper in the trunk that the ? really got a ? chopper. You sound like a disappointed kid mad his favorite super heroes ain't real.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Any of these so called gangsta rappin ass ? got the money and influence to make this fool disappear l...but no...they'd rather make fairy tale raps about clappin other ? . ? disgusting.

Why would ? risk 25 to life just to ? someone who didn't do anything personally to them. ? kinda logic is that?

They're rich. For the right amount of money you can hire someone to do the deed and make sure it doesn't come back to you. That's why.

Lol you really believe that? Beside the fact that fbi and atf are known for setting up murder for higher stinger cases they most likely have to go outside they circle and hope it's done right. Just look at the birdman and lil wayne shooting ? ain't worth it

Thats what I'm saying though. If these dudes are even half as G as they claim to be then they already got somebody they can go to to get the job done. Idk how many times I've heard some form of "I got killers/shooters/goons on payroll"from these rap ? .

Also why would they have to go outside they're circle? There's ALOT of people in this country that would love to see GZ stretched out...none who have more reason than they don't like what he did to Trayvon...with no other kind of link to the dude at all.

So unless you're dumb enough to leave dna or prints, how could it ever be traced back? It could literally be anybody that smokes his ? ass.
  • skpjr78
    edited August 2015
    Options
    keep this ? in mind next time you hear a gangsta ass rapper telling you to keep it real

No matter how many times you try, rappers don't got ? to do with Zimmerman still breathing. You mentioned in plenty threads in the past your gripes with rappers now and how You gave up on hip hop long ago...let it go ? because ain't none of the rappers you idolize from generations past go out and merk the cops who beat Rodney King did they?
    My favorite rapper blasted 2 ? ass ? cops for harassing a black man that he didnt even know
    https://youtu.be/eUBw3DzYDNk

So ? you, ? george zimmerman and ? all these fake ass studio gangsta genocide ass rappers. Eat a ? ?

Your favorite rapper was one of the biggest victims of the studio gangsta ? you talk about. The same Pac that screamed "my 44 make sure all your kids don't grow" to another black man...then according to multiple accounts see this man in person and says "I'm just trying to sell some records" when asked why he's making multiple death threats on wax....yup not studio gangsta ? or hypocritical at all...shame on you for actually taking these ? serious and expecting because Rick Ross says he got a chopper in the trunk that the ? really got a ? chopper. You sound like a disappointed kid mad his favorite super heroes ain't real.

i dont expect any fake ass rapper to be anything but a fake ass rapper. the problem is there is no consequence to being a fake ass rapper. call it what you want but my dude went to war with the enemy just as his mother, his stepfather and his gidfather trained him to do.

"i aint no killer but dont push me." compare that to "Red beam make a ? ? sit down. Thought it was bulletproof till he got hit the fifth time."

all these rap clowns are just that clowns. but you sucka duck ass negroes that gas these fools up with absolutely zero levels of accountability aint much better. do i expect william roberts and plies to put a hit on zimmerman ofcourse not. but i do expect the fools who listen to rozay and the rest of these clowns to call them out for their obvious hypocrisy and ? .

i knew pac wasnt malcom but i respect him for jeopardizing his life and freedom for coming to the defense of a brother he didnt even know. he made songs about blasting crocked corrupt police and he did it. i would much rather support a brother who lived up to his words about fighting the pigs than a brother who lives up to his words about killing somebody kids. you misguided ass ? riders cant understand the difference.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    i don't think thats him for real. i thought he deleted his account a while ago