Derrick Rose is accused of drugging and ? a woman

Options

Comments

• optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    optimistic wrote: »
    ? defend ball players and rappers like white folks defend cops.

Defending, or just stating the obvious facts?
    Why is she on her third lawyer sir?

You don't know the facts and neither do I. If you're stating facts sir, why so many questions?
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    ? defend ball players and rappers like white folks defend cops.

Defending, or just stating the obvious facts?
    Why is she on her third lawyer sir?

You don't know the facts and neither do I. If you're stating facts sir, why so many questions?
    Im going by her facts, that she presented. its not my fault, her facts r looking funny in the light.
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I hope they don't take that Adidas money. D Rose 6 just launched yesterday.
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats some old ?

That would be hilarious if this ? knees gave out when they give out the verdict, like that one basketball ? who was accused of ?

You ? know that gif
  • D0wn
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Thats some old ?

That would be hilarious if this ? knees gave out when they give out the verdict, like that one basketball ? who was accused of ?

You ? know that gif

He wasnt accused of ? . He was accused of battery and assault . He was caught on camera beating his girls ass. The judge was wilding. They could of just put the ? on probation.
  • Bazz-B
    Bazz-B Members Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I won't be surprised either way, but I think he's innocent.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its crazy how anyone could have any sort of educated opinion on this at all at this point, to the point that they would say 'He did it!' or 'He didn't do it!'.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Im not running to anyone's defense until the case is laid out more. Anybody is a capable of being ? .
  • D0wn
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Its crazy how anyone could have any sort of educated opinion on this at all at this point, to the rpoint that they would say 'He did it!' or 'He didn't do it!'.

She aint even pressing charges.off the rift ,she is suing.
    Common sense, we all got it, use it.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't know if he did or didn't ? that girl. What I do know is that celebrities ? chicks has been a big topic this year. This is the wrong environment for rose to be catching a case, be it civil or criminal. This chick about to eat off this. Judges and Lawyers are out here looking to make examples out of people.
  • D0wn
    Options
    I don't know if he did or didn't ? that girl. What I do know is that celebrities ? chicks has been a big topic this year. This is the wrong environment for rose to be catching a case, be it civil or criminal. This chick about to eat off this. Judges and Lawyers are out here looking to make examples out of people.
    Lets see, "Derreick Rose ? me". Yet no ? kit, no police report, no evidence, nothing...
    But o, after two years, she wanna sue. She just skipped the crimminal case when the statue of limataion for ? is 10 years. I wonder why? let see, may be its because she lack evidence...
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She claims she waited for two years to file the suit because she was "ashamed and embarrassed" of what happened and concerned her "conservative family" would find out.

lol...
    ? is white
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Derrick Rose just released a statement

tumblr_m012yhXJOr1qj966mo1_500.gif
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lets see, "Derreick Rose ? me". Yet no ? kit, no police report, no evidence, nothing...
    But o, after two years, she wanna sue. She just skipped the crimminal case when the statue of limataion for ? is 10 years. I wonder why? let see, may be its because she lack evidence...

It's a civil suit and not criminal though. All she has to do is prove that d. Rose and his boys ? her together. Unless d. Rise saved texts where she was saying she wanted a train ran on her, she's going to win a civil suit. Watch and see. The only thing that would stop her (if she's not telling the truth) is if D.Rose files a counter suit for defamation.
  • D0wn
    Options

It's a civil suit and not criminal though. All she has to do is prove that d. Rose and his boys ? her together. Unless d. Rise saved texts where she was saying she wanted a train ran on her, she's going to win a civil suit. Watch and see. The only thing that would stop her (if she's not telling the truth) is if D.Rose files a counter suit for defamation.

Nope. she has to prove that she was drugged, n they forced there way into her house n she was ? . That's her story. She's already on record saying that she was his "girlfriend" for two years. so they gotta prove more Than just sexual intercourse. Which she can't.
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    How do you force someone to ? in front of you?
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    How do you force someone to ? in front of you?

Grown ass men that never heard of coercion.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant believe you ? dont understand the difference between a civil suit and a criminal prosecution. The standards are different, its easier to sue someone than it is to get them locked up.
  • D0wn
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    I cant believe you ? dont understand the difference between a civil suit and a criminal prosecution. The standards are different, its easier to sue someone than it is to get them locked up.

? , u still need to make a case for your self , with sufficient evidence to your claim.
    You just cant show up in court , claim anything and walk out with money. She still needs to provide evidence.
    Right now she's looking beyond flimsy.