Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kneesus will see her through this.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    jono wrote: »
    I cant believe you ? dont understand the difference between a civil suit and a criminal prosecution. The standards are different, its easier to sue someone than it is to get them locked up.

? , u still need to make a case for your self , with sufficient evidence to your claim.
    You just cant show up in court , claim anything and walk out with money. She still needs to provide evidence.
    Right now she's looking beyond flimsy.

You dont know her case and in any event if she has no case it will be thrown out. If the case is accepted she has a case to pursue. I know the law ? .
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I cant believe you ? dont understand the difference between a civil suit and a criminal prosecution. The standards are different, its easier to sue someone than it is to get them locked up.

? , u still need to make a case for your self , with sufficient evidence to your claim.
    You just cant show up in court , claim anything and walk out with money. She still needs to provide evidence.
    Right now she's looking beyond flimsy.

You dont know her case and in any event if she has no case it will be thrown out. If the case is accepted she has a case to pursue. I know the law ? .

What is u talking about,not every bad case is thrown out before it reaches the judge. PLus this is her third lawyer on this case, i wonder y the other 2 said ? it...
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    No one defending athletes because they are athletes....if called reading between the lines and looking at the facts, you stupid ? couldn't even read your own driver licenses

? was reading between the lines on Cosby too right up until the 40th ? victim.
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These white brawds forever hollering ? .
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't think anyone is blindly standing up for athletes or celebrities. I thought this was America... Innocent until proven guilty.

I know ? is a sensitive subject but people go to jail for ? EVERY day. You know why? The victims seek justice immediately. Time is of the essence with ANY crime.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These white brawds forever hollering ? .

she white?
  • semi-auto-mato
    semi-auto-mato Members Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    all she has to do is prove that derrick rose is 50.1% responsible for the situation. she can then be awarded damages. when the burden of proof is that low ? gonna try to get that cash every single time.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Bulls and Adidas puttin up major money to sweep this under the rug
  • _God_
    Options
    optimistic wrote: »
    ? defend ball players and rappers like white folks defend cops.

Kobe a ?
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It ain't ? unless she scratch you
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Yea, cause a hobbled injury prone Rose is a great investment...

N Lmao @ needing to put money up for this weak accusation

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nothing to see here, just another girl that's looking for an easy payday
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Options
    Lmao some of these comments got me dying.

They said his knees gonna fall out like the "bruh"kid when they read his verdict.

" kneesus" lmfao
  • _God_
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »

Yea, cause a hobbled injury prone Rose is a great investment...

N Lmao @ needing to put money up for this weak accusation

They have already invested . You know anything about professional sports?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    LPast wrote: »
    I don't think anyone is blindly standing up for athletes or celebrities. I thought this was America... Innocent until proven guilty.

I know ? is a sensitive subject but people go to jail for ? EVERY day. You know why? The victims seek justice immediately. Time is of the essence with ANY crime.

Ehh not really...? is hard as ? to get a conviction on. The rate is in the single digits
    Jailed-rapists%20December%202014.jpg
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Ehh not really...? is hard as ? to get a conviction on. The rate is in the single digits

That's really misleading and doesn't make what I said untrue.

98/100 go free right? But 68/100 don't even get reported. This is my point. You can't change a thing if you don't speak up.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The lawsuit, first reported by TMZ Sports, was filed Wednesday by an unidentified woman who said she dated Rose from 2011 to 2013. She is accusing Rose and two friends of slipping a drug into her drink and later committing sexual acts against her will. The incident, she alleged, occurred in August 2013.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/13523662/chicago-bulls-issue-statement-woman-lawsuit-derrick-rose

So D. Rose is the new Pill Cosby. He gave the chick a molly, she started sweatin, said, "Woooh," passed out, and D. Rose and potnas ran a train on the scandalous little thot. ? outta here. If I was D Rose, I'd be exposing this lying ass ? .
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    These ? laws are some lopsided ? . A ? can make an accusation and the law protects her identity. Meanwhile the accused could be innocent but his face get blasted all over the media as a ? and that never goes away.

Actually there's no law on the books saying that the victim of an ? has to have her identity withheld. That's the nationwide policy of the good ole misandrist American, who feel that it's important to protect lying ? 's identity while the suspect or the defendant has his identity known to the public at large. This policy needs to stop because all that it does is encourage ? to lie about ? because they're feeling something kinda about a muthafucka after he smashed and dashed.

How many are of these cases are dropped due to the lack of evidence, the ? perjured herself on the state, or filed a false report?
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? no...

Stop feeding into feminist propaganda
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options