Hidden-Camera Exposes Disgusting Secret Behind McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets

Options
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Surprised people still eat fast food

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There was a guy who had a McDonald's value meal he bought. He let it sit for a month....and the food never molded it just turned to plastic.

That's all you need to know about McDonald's

It doesn't mold/rot because of good reasons, nothing to do with how disgusting the ingredients are.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/heres-why-mcdonalds-burgers-don-t-rot
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    There was a guy who had a McDonald's value meal he bought. He let it sit for a month....and the food never molded it just turned to plastic.

It doesn't mold/rot because of good reasons, nothing to do with how disgusting the ingredients are.

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/heres-why-mcdonalds-burgers-don-t-rot

Man I don't believe that ? . I've seen dry ass cookies with mold on it
  • VIBE
    Options
    It's science!

I've never seen a dry cookie with mold. Mold doesn't do dry, only when there's moisture.

Put a McDonald's burger in a plastic ziplock bag and leave it in the fridge for a few weeks, there will be mold.

People are just idiots.
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's a good reason?
  • VIBE
    Options
    Do it, though.

Go buy 2 cheeseburgers.

Leave one on your counter, put the other in a bad in your fridge. Let it set for two weeks. Hit me back when the one in the fridge has mold due to moisture within the bag.
  • VIBE
    Options
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who knew from 1940-2011 we ate chickens that were fed an organic arsenic compound to beef up chickens? When we finally tested the chickens some years later it was found the arsenic was building up in the chickens, causing bladder cancer and passing the compound onto humans. Not so coincidentally 2012 cigarette warning labels now contained a warning that smoking causes bladder cancer.
  • BarryHalls
    BarryHalls Members Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who knew from 1940-2011 we ate chickens that were fed an organic arsenic compound to beef up chickens? When we finally tested the chickens some years later it was found the arsenic was building up in the chickens, causing bladder cancer and passing the compound onto humans. Not so coincidentally 2012 cigarette warning labels now contained a warning that smoking causes bladder cancer.

Life happens. You live, you die. You can be the most healthy person and still get these diseases/illnesses/cancers.

10 in 10 people who drink water and exercise will die.

This. Tomorrow is never guaranteed to anybody. Live everyday as if it was your last. Eat that ? up if you want. I haven't had McDonalds in awhile but If they got a 20pc on sale for $5, I'm on it.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Surprised people still eat McDonalds.

Fixed. Y'all goin learn about digesting that sludge.
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's science!

I've never seen a dry cookie with mold. Mold doesn't do dry, only when there's moisture.

Put a McDonald's burger in a plastic ziplock bag and leave it in the fridge for a few weeks, there will be mold.

People are just idiots.

Do you reference check who funded this study? I hate when ? go to science sites post a article and think they intellectual
  • VIBE
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    It's science!

People are just idiots.

Do you reference check who funded this study? I hate when ? go to science sites post a article and think they intellectual

Let me guess, McDonalds funded it?

So, we're just gonna ignore the home tests, too, done by many? Or let's just say ? the scientific aspect of it and hate fast food because everyone thinks its chalk full of hazardous chemicals and that's why it doesn't mold.

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in Jamaica I ate yard fowl never had to worry about this chemical shirt