Hidden-Camera Exposes Disgusting Secret Behind McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets

Options
13»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    Back in Jamaica I ate yard fowl never had to worry about this chemical shirt

Real ? catch their own chicken in the morning to eat at dinner time
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Who knew from 1940-2011 we ate chickens that were fed an organic arsenic compound to beef up chickens? When we finally tested the chickens some years later it was found the arsenic was building up in the chickens, causing bladder cancer and passing the compound onto humans. Not so coincidentally 2012 cigarette warning labels now contained a warning that smoking causes bladder cancer.

Life happens. You live, you die. You can be the most healthy person and still get these diseases/illnesses/cancers.

10 in 10 people who drink water and exercise will die.

yeah...l but my corpse is going to look ? amazing.

Which Greek ? are you going to fight?

Mercury.

I have one of those sample size Crystal Skull vodka bottles that has mercury in it. His name is Mercly.

why do you have that much mercury?
    It's not full, and because it's mercury!
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Who knew from 1940-2011 we ate chickens that were fed an organic arsenic compound to beef up chickens? When we finally tested the chickens some years later it was found the arsenic was building up in the chickens, causing bladder cancer and passing the compound onto humans. Not so coincidentally 2012 cigarette warning labels now contained a warning that smoking causes bladder cancer.

Life happens. You live, you die. You can be the most healthy person and still get these diseases/illnesses/cancers.

10 in 10 people who drink water and exercise will die.

That's why I absorb people's kinentic energy it's much healthier and I can get the gunk out too. :)
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Still better than Church's chicken and their steroid chicken
  • King Ghidorah
    King Ghidorah Members Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a dollar for 10 of then ? , what you think you was gonna get? I bet ? wouldn't pay $5 for 20 grass fed chicken nuggets
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We gnna die anyways might aswell keep eating cuz wen u in that box aint no eatin for u
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never noticed how funny @VIBE is! Like seriously, he a funny ? !
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deadeye wrote: »
    Surprised people still eat fast food