Retaliation Watch: Harris County Deputy shot and killed ambush style

Options

Comments

• Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I wish the ? had a better exit strategy... mask up, ditch your car, u just committed murder, u should've been more discreet
  • tompetrez3
    tompetrez3 Members Posts: 6,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Im sure he had a prejudice mindset against blacks like ALL whites and mutant halfbreeds do before it got splattered on the gas pump. I feel more sorry for the attendant who has to clean that mess.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This motherfuckas don't like it when it's on the opposite end of their shoe. The main difference between black and white criminals is that the united states protects the white criminals while the black criminals are harassed way more than any white criminal. We have war criminals receiving honors.

Ya'll better ? listen to The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey.
  • blackamerica
    blackamerica Members Posts: 2,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is BLM responsible for random shootings? That's the dumbest thing I read
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How is BLM responsible for random shootings? That's the dumbest thing I read

They're looking for a reason, which is why I said this won't help.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea this type of ? makes me uncomfortable. I don't condone senseless murders of any race. Damn smh

Cosign unless he was a crooked cop who had it coming

Look, the police are manifestly corrupt and brutal. They especially enact their murderous savagery towards black people. With that being said, it's more than likely that this punk ass cop was a part of the problem of trying a blind eye to the corruption, disrespect, violently savage and murderous nature to his fellow officers. Unless it comes out that he provided evidence to sent criminal police officers to jail, then I'm going to assume that he was just another punk ass cop. What needs to be done, some media outlet needs to release the criminal complaints that were filed against these muthafuckas. It's on the police officers to prove their not brutally corrupt and agents of the military wing of white supremacists. Also,

748089610f8b3d73ff3165f89263f795dbdd000d72737dd8c251bab155471e1d.jpg
  • taylornathaniel
    taylornathaniel Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    Options
    I am willing to contribute $100 for his bail. What is this gofundme account that is created to help people legal defense or whatever reason the funds are needed.
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    http://www.mediaite.com/tv/sheriff-rails-against-dangerous-rhetoric-after-deputy-killed-cop-lives-matter-too/
    Sheriff Rails Against ‘Dangerous’ Rhetoric After Deputy Killed: ‘Cop Lives Matter Too’

tx sheriffAfter the death of a Harris County, Texas sheriff’s deputy, Sheriff Ron Hickman had something to say about “dangerous” rhetoric and the “Black Lives Matter” refrain.

Hickman provided some slight updates on the manhunt for the suspect who shot Deputy Darren Goforth in the back and killed him while he was filling up at a gas station.

The sheriff said the attack “strikes at the heart of law enforcement” and noted the “very dangerous national rhetoric that’s out there today.”

And when it gets to a point where cops are being assassinated, he said, this rhetoric is “out of control.”

“We’ve heard black lives matter,” he said, “all lives matter, well, cops’ lives matter too. So why don’t we drop the qualifier and just say ‘lives matter’ and take that to the bank?”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfOkKiVjhLo

Yep.. Cop Lives Matter.. Because people who ? cops always get way w/ it.. I'm sure the guy killed that cop is going to get a light bail.. And end up relaxing at home before & during the trial.. Also I bet the DA is going take his/her time examining all the evidence before going to trial.. Smh...
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's Texas...they gonna have dude electrocuted by Friday...

and that's the difference
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And this is the 23rd cop to be murdered this year...and it's almost september ... in 2010 before all this "heightened rhetoric" there were 56 killed the whole year. But they're going to keep acting like police shootings are on the rise.
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perhaps the alleged shooter was so afraid for his life that he felt compelled to use lethal force against the officer in defense of his own life. It should hold up in court.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    These kinds of things can be avoided if they actually bother to fix the criminal justice system
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    They're saying the cop had responded to a call not too long before the shooting. They're checking to see if it is related.

If it isn't, then this is simply an "eye for an eye" situation and I told my wife this would be coming. ? isn't going to help anything but when people are tired of the police ? we see on TV, they're going to fight back and take their lives.

Hilarious, though, this cop was "a father, a husband, a brother.." Basically, a human.. Yet the unarmed people killed are just thugs and mistakes, never looked at as just humans. So nah, I don't even feel bad about this ? . It is what it is, ? their tears.

My melanin deprived brother
  • matt2
    matt2 Members Posts: 430 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stiff wrote: »
    And this is the 23rd cop to be murdered this year...and it's almost september ... in 2010 before all this "heightened rhetoric" there were 56 killed the whole year. But they're going to keep acting like police shootings are on the rise.

Who said that they were on the rise?
  • NCswag
    NCswag Members Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I am willing to contribute $100 for his bail. What is this gofundme account that is created to help people legal defense or whatever reason the funds are needed.

You ? ? . Bill Gates can't bail that boy out.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Better this pig than a citizen if he wanted to ? someone
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmm. Wonder if he gonna commit that in his cell too??.....
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wonder if the prosecution will struggle with bringing up charges?...oh ... He already has...
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    them fools stay playing the race card. He got 2 incidents that total 3 people. If we check the leader board Dylann Roof is still sitting comfortably at the top wit 9. Here's a story about a double murder from earlier this week involving a cop that that ? and the pieces of ? at fox news forgot to react to because it didn't involve black people

http://www.people.com/article/louisiana-state-trooper-dies-after-being-shot-by-stranded-motorist?xid=rss-topheadlines
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Police officer look just like Elmer Fudd, someone photo shop that ? .