Choir Sings ‘All Lives Matter’ at Fascist/Religious Nut Glenn Beck’s Birmingham Rally...

Options
2»

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    ? are they own worst enemy

Every group has dissenters and traitors to their own cause..? probably have the highest %

Nope, poor whites are way worse. They constantly do things to betray their own interests. All you have to do is tell that that the blacks or browns are the reason for their problems and they'll basically destroy everything they love just to hurt the blacks and browns.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I have no issue with the song or with the choir for singing it.

It is not lost on me however that every person in the crowd...was white. I didnt even see a Tan boy out there.

That particular visual of black choir performing for a just about all white audience speaks volumes....

Then again this is a Glen beck event
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    You couldn't pay me to take part in that.

You'd do it for free.

While wearing his tap dancing shoes and bowe tie
  • A Talented One
    A Talented One Members Posts: 4,202 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand the concept of a joke, but anybody who reads my posts and really thinks that I would do that is a certified ? idiot.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    You couldn't pay me to take part in that.

You'd do it for free.
    ? would do it, without even being asked
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    the reason slavery was as long as it was , was not because them cacs was super cunning, super powerful, it was because of these ? ass hoes and weak knee ? who are in abudance. Smh.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watch Kat come in here

Awwww....what a nice video I don't see the problem guys

Glenn Beck is a ? ? .

Is this you not paying attention to me? :)
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »

Every group has dissenters and traitors to their own cause..? probably have the highest %
    I guarantee you it was a "Religious" decision.

Cuz, "the good Lord says Love all people so w said ALL lives matter because it's in the Bible...thats what makes he white man more comfortable"

Yet another example of how religion ? over black people.

I don't know about all that but I know if I was white and needed to hire a bunch of darkies for some racially questionable p.r. work the first place I would go to would be a black church.

I wouldn't need a backup plan.
  • yahwehprofet
    yahwehprofet Members Posts: 976 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    the reason slavery was as long as it was , was not because them cacs was super cunning, super powerful, it was because of these ? ass hoes and weak knee ? who are in abudance. Smh.

It was as long as it was because of evolution. Which the Mormon church ran Away with and have it in their doctrine... I can't believe Glenn beck has the gall to actually host this farce of an event. When his church clearly teaches that to be born black is to be cursed by ? ...
  • I Self Lord & Master
    I Self Lord & Master Members Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't condone this.......

now, the name callin is cute, but hollow....

Now wit that being said, if your ppl.aint fed they will go astray

Someone got a plate for they ass even if you dont

Marinate on that......
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    Watch Kat come in here

Awwww....what a nice video I don't see the problem guys

Glenn Beck is a ? ? .

Is this you not paying attention to me? :)

The feelings from this post is strong
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Look at these niggaaaaaasss

• skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    smh at glenn beck uniting ppl
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADm9R6G9xe0

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nope, poor whites are way worse. They constantly do things to betray their own interests. All you have to do is tell that that the blacks or browns are the reason for their problems and they'll basically destroy everything they love just to hurt the blacks and browns.

If this ain't the truth I suppose they need someone to look down on.

It's always the degenerate poor White trash type individuals that generally have the audacity to try to push their old white supremacy who holier than art thou type attitudes.

I'm from Louisiana and its poor as hell here yet these old rednecks most of which don't have much more than a high school diploma keep voting for these conservative Republicans thinking they are hurting Blacks and so forth in entitlement programs such as welfare when in reality they are cutting their nose off to spite their face.
  • Bully_Pulpit
    Bully_Pulpit Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? it, im about to start a No Lives Matter movement in a minute