What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Mike Jones back WHO? I said Mike Jones!

Replies

• Dave2one6Dave2one6 Posts: 1,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    skpjr78 wrote: »
    Mike Jones is one of the worst ever. I have him as #1. Mase and Cameron are 2&3. For the life of me i cant understand how ppl give Cameron and gay ass mase any props.

Fuck is u talkin bout cam for , I know mase got found in the Range Rover wit the boi *pimp c voice* but cam is a real og , u swearing by a rumor? started by a man whose baby mother was a known prostitue and marries a loose woman who has a baby with another man after cheating on him and also has a love affair with a white drug addict? It's time for you to look yourself in the mirror fam
    LUClEN
  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,518 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What if....this is one of the several companies that he owns or has partnered with?

I know, but I hate to see a black man fall the fuck off.
    _God_A$AP_A$TONmiamivice305
  • King_MeKing_Me Real Nigga All Day And Tomorrow Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wtf is a lock dot?
    A$AP_A$TONNoble Al Leemiamivice305atribecalledgabi
  • Stomp JohnsonStomp Johnson Trashposting Til Infinity Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall some hatin ass niggas. This shit is easily the verse of 2015 and 2016 combined.
    A$AP_A$TON
  • your flynessyour flyness Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I dont get the house in virginia joke

Shit went over my head too. Had to read it twice.
    Then the gif turned on the light bulb.
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    I dont get the house in virginia joke

Shit went over my head too. Had to read it twice.
    Then the gif turned on the light bulb.

I still dont get it
    Mike Jones is one of the worst ever. I have him as #1. Mase and Cameron are 2&3. For the life of me i cant understand how ppl give Cameron and gay ass mase any props.

out all the rappers out 2 legendary Harlem rappers are your top worst rappers of all time?

did any of us fuck your bitch or something

H.I.V
    VYRD4.jpg
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    _God_ wrote: »

Fuck is u talkin bout cam for , I know mase got found in the Range Rover wit the boi *pimp c voice* but cam is a real og , u swearing by a rumor? started by a man whose baby mother was a known prostitue and marries a loose woman who has a baby with another man after cheating on him and also has a love affair with a white drug addict? It's time for you to look yourself in the mirror fam

you lost me with the rumor shit. i dont have a clue with the fuck ur talking about with ur gossiping ass.

but cam is a real og
    mase-gif.gif
    lol at cam is an og. i couldnt tell by the way they snatched his ass up out the car in dc. a true og would be known and respected in hoods nationwide and wouldnt get jacked in the first place. i bet that shit wouldnt have happened to t rodgers. i find it hard to believe that someone who is as gangsta as he claims wouldnt have at least let off 1 shot. but regardless his flow is just as remedial as mike jones wack ass.

"And when it comes to 'Jimmy,' my name's 'me' too
    'Cause when he got cash, I was like "me too"
    And when he got ass I said "me too"
    And when he got the drop I was like "me too"
    And when he almost got shot I said "me too"
    cameron the goat
    XZNnO.gif

not gonna waste time displaying mase's wackness.

harlem.....
    tumblr_inline_mihklc2mp01qz4rgp.gif

its time to do better
    texasdaking88illedout
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »

you lost me with the rumor shit. i dont have a clue with the fuck ur talking about with ur gossiping ass.

but cam is a real og
    mase-gif.gif
    lol at cam is an og. i couldnt tell by the way they snatched his ass up out the car in dc. a true og would be known and respected in hoods nationwide and wouldnt get jacked in the first place. i bet that shit wouldnt have happened to t rodgers. i find it hard to believe that someone who is as gangsta as he claims wouldnt have at least let off 1 shot. but regardless his flow is just as remedial as mike jones wack ass.

"And when it comes to 'Jimmy,' my name's 'me' too
    'Cause when he got cash, I was like "me too"
    And when he got ass I said "me too"
    And when he got the drop I was like "me too"
    And when he almost got shot I said "me too"
    cameron the goat
    XZNnO.gif

not gonna waste time displaying mase's wackness.

harlem.....
    tumblr_inline_mihklc2mp01qz4rgp.gif

its time to do better

Your the fag, you wasn't there in dc, nobody snatched anybody outta cars, but I'm gossiping ? You just like posting gifs, your not a man
  • Cutler 26 INT's LOL!Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    House
    In
    Virginia
  • shtoopidshtoopid Posts: 2,546 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol tell why you mad bruh. This thread has nothing to do with can or mase... sounds like you've been waiting for the opportunity to died these niggas for a while
    CashmoneyDuxBamBamMr7Gram
  • skpjr78skpjr78 Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    shtoopid wrote: »

Lol tell why you mad bruh. This thread has nothing to do with can or mase... sounds like you've been waiting for the opportunity to died these niggas for a while

Some1 created a thread about a guy i have rated #1 on my 3 man woat list. Its only natural to reference the other 2.
    giphy.gif
    illedout
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mase might be lame, but he could rap and he had hits.

Go listen to S.D.E. Lil nigga
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    Noble Al Lee_God_miamivice305
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rampage12 wrote: »
    LOL at him having crumbs literally on the side of his face.

So you saying he's eating good
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is what made oh boy shoot those ppl on the news last week.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang