why do so many people call Jay-Z a biter?

Options

Comments

• BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tompetrez3 wrote: »
    On the cool I want to hear a new Jay Z album. MTV awards was boring without him. I hope he drops Vol 4 in 2016
    Didn't watch the awards but I'm also looking forward to a new album from jigga.
  • GetoBoy
    GetoBoy Members Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    On the cool I want to hear a new Jay Z album. MTV awards was boring without him. I hope he drops Vol 4 in 2016

That's all this year in hip hop is missing a album from Jay, a album from Nas, and a Ye album
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

man as much as i always wanted a Vol.4 Jigga from the Vol days is long gone all we have now days is Hov
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerKing wrote: »
    Curren$y does the same exact thing (x10) but you never hear the same ? that call Hov a biter say that about Spitta. ? is hypocrites/haters.

They all just dickriding Nas's opinion from ether. You never heard that accusation before that. Just like all of a sudden Em "murdered" Jay on Renegade when in reality they both evenly kilt that track

They would criticize how Jay breathes if they could on some "why Jay gotta breathe all the air with his big nose and big lips". ? ? can't think for themsleves

How old is you? Before the beef, jay was a big biter, that was well known. It was also well known Em murdered Jay on Renegade. None of this ? was new when Nas said it.

Em flowed better jay had better bars
  • nineties
    nineties Members Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    Options
    this thread has been done to death. wish I didn't make it.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    didn't jay also bite another nas rhyme with the swade timbs

giphy.gif

Funniest post of the day lmaooooooooooo
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

man as much as i always wanted a Vol.4 Jigga from the Vol days is long gone all we have now days is Hov

Nah that mid life crisis money can't buy happiness Hov gone drop soon
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    didn't jay also bite another nas rhyme with the swade timbs

giphy.gif

In a spelling test I would murk you, don't get it ? up.
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    didn't jay also bite another nas rhyme with the swade timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete line? you jay stans are in denial, I remember when I was young and I heard jay spit "I take the cake from under the bakers thumb" and I thought wow thats a nice line, I thought it was nice for years until I found out it was kanes line, if jay can bite so much from rappers we KNOW then theres no telling what ? he's stole from behind the scenes, an eminem line springs to mind.

"I listen to your demo tape and act like I don't like it/ 6 months later you hear your lyrics on my ? "

"Come, get some, you little ?
    I take the cake but you can't get a crumb
    From the poetic, authentic, superior
    Ultimate - and all that good ? "

Admitting you never heard one of BDK most classic tracks is telling on yourself in regards to how ? of a rap fan you are tbh .......

You Ol "mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......I never knew lebron wore 23 because of Michael Jordan!!!! ..."

10959027.gif

"......MY MIND IS BLOWN BRAHHHH" ass ?

SAD
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thought everybody knew this though....
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    that biggie line is from a richard pryor joke, idk how many times that has to be said to you ?

And?

Does that make it ok to say!

Go to the ill pix and everytime you see a fine women drop that line.

Go to work and when you serve sexy coworker drop that line in front of your friends.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options
    didn't jay also bite another nas rhyme with the swade timbs on my feet makes my cypher complete line? you jay stans are in denial, I remember when I was young and I heard jay spit "I take the cake from under the bakers thumb" and I thought wow thats a nice line, I thought it was nice for years until I found out it was kanes line, if jay can bite so much from rappers we KNOW then theres no telling what ? he's stole from behind the scenes, an eminem line springs to mind.

"I listen to your demo tape and act like I don't like it/ 6 months later you hear your lyrics on my ? "

Admitting you never heard one of BDK most classic tracks is telling on yourself in regards to how ? of a rap fan you are tbh .......

You Ol "mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn......I never knew lebron wore 23 because of Michael Jordan!!!! ..."

10959027.gif

SAD

I was young and still discovering hip hop, I'm only 28 I was a toddler when kane spit that ? .
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

huh?
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Swade timbs lmaooo
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

10959027.gif

SAD

I was young and still discovering hip hop, I'm only 28 I was a toddler when kane spit that ? .

I'm the same age ? ....and from a different coast ....cut the ?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

10959027.gif

SAD

I'm the same age and knew that's from "warm it up"
  • mchg
    mchg Members Posts: 190 ✭✭
    Options
    mchg wrote: »
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional ? 2 downplay the fact that u ? on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

Nas Lost stans & Camel haters LOST :bawling:

Yeah because we really need jay to spit bigs raps so we don't forget big GTFOH.

No one gives a single iota of a ? what u pathetic, delusional Nas Lost stans & Camel haters need as u sit in the bush outside ur local daycare hijacking the wifi to browse the IC & praying the cops don't pepper spray & Dr. Dre yo ass again 4 peeking @ toddlers thru the windows w/ yo ? out :bawling:

Biggie was Hov's closet friend in the industry (confirmed numerous times by insiders in both crews) & that's how he chose 2 celebrate his legacy :bawling:

Stay salty, tho :bawling:

• Preach2Teach
    Options
    Cuz when you're the GOAT & inspire legions of Nas Lost stans & Camel haters to walk around w/ their period thongs inna twist & the meer mention of ur GOATness they'll come up w/ any delusional ? 2 downplay the fact that u ? on their fav in every way possible :bawling:

As if Hov ain't tell y'all way back in '97 on City Is Mine that he was gon keep Biggie's legacy alive by spittin his lyrics, & he's done exactly that :bawling:

Hov's taken Biggie further than Gaydakiss, NAs Lost, or any MC in history has & kept his memory burning bright in the most hip hop way possible...with BARS :bawling:

No one gives a single iota of a ? what u pathetic, delusional Nas Lost stans & Camel haters need as u sit in the bush outside ur local daycare hijacking the wifi to browse the IC & praying the cops don't pepper spray & Dr. Dre yo ass again 4 peeking @ toddlers thru the windows w/ yo ? out :bawling:

Biggie was Hov's closet friend in the industry (confirmed numerous times by insiders in both crews) & that's how he chose 2 celebrate his legacy :bawling:

How do you explain jay biting Nas and 2pac then? they were not friends and he still jacked their ? , it is a known fact that jay is a ? riding ? who loves the attention.

10959027.gif

SAD

OK you win you are a much better hip hop head than me, I didn't listen to kane apart from maybe a single or 2 until I was around 20, stop acting like you have heard every rapper that ever spit.
  • Mr 202
    Mr 202 Members Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this ? dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all
  • Mr 202
    Options
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Lol @ paying homage , he used UNRELEASED Big lyrics lol
    If it was unreleased how did you hear it? I mean how did you know it was Bigs?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    Options

How do you explain jay biting Nas and 2pac then? they were not friends and he still jacked their ? , it is a known fact that jay is a ? riding ? who loves the attention.

10959027.gif

SAD

OK you win you are a much better hip hop head than me, I didn't listen to kane apart from maybe a single or 2 until I was around 20, stop acting like you have heard every rapper that ever spit.

Kane is one of the greatest of all time ...he ain't just some ol "every rapper that ever spit" ass bumfuck like yourself .....you're an embassament ....go listen to pop ......fruitcake
  • Preach2Teach
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

That's how he chooses to keep his mans name alive,if he's not spitting biggies lines, he's mentioning biggies name(me I'm out the bed-stuy, HOME OF THE BOY BIGGIE...) on his biggest records. Biggies fans and biggies people don't have any problem with that,they want him to keep keeping biggie alive,they appreciate Jay for that and y'all Nas fans are here killing yourselves over nothing but a reason to make Jay look bad.... Fact is all the biggie lines Jay used put together cannot make up 1 song and this ? dropped 15 albums filled with bangers and classics so y'all don't make sense to me at all

15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter ? ? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a ? for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his ? tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.
  • Preach2Teach
    Options

10959027.gif

SAD

Kane is one of the greatest of all time ...he ain't just some ol "every rapper that ever spit" ass bumfuck like yourself .....you're an embassament ....go listen to pop ......fruitcake

? ? .
  • Mr 202
    Options
    Mr 202 wrote: »

15 albums filled with bangers and classics is very debatable, did you listen to that magna carter ? ? I am not looking for a reason to make jay look bad I call it how I see it, truth be told I think jay is a ? for what he did to DMX. Jay will never be on the same level as X no matter how much he tries to convince us otherwise, most of you buy his ? tho, it's actually kinda fascinating to see, one day you might wise up.

What are you debating? Jigga Don't have bangers? Among all the goat candidates who has more bangers than Hov? As far as classic albums you can't deny the boy he gave us some classics.. Yea I'm not a fan of Magna Carta but I love nickels and dimes,ocean,heaven,BBC, versus, LA FAMILIA but then again Jay is not catering for ? like me and you only,corporate bosses take their girls to his shows so he carters for them too, I was at an Indian party the other nite DJ was playing Indian records but as soon as that Jay record with an iNdian guy came on everybody went crazy,that made me understand while he will do certain records,if he keeps trying to please you and I he wont be a multi millionaire and able to employ people that need jobs, if you don't believe me ask Nas.Jays a hustler disguised as a rapper.
    As for X I hate to say this but his career was already over when Jay became president I mean for anybody to blame Jay for DMXs situation the person gotta be smoking whatever X Is smoking.
    50 is still around from the strength of his first album,if you have the type of success X had and still fail you can't blame nobody but yourself.
    You probably one of the dudes blaming Don King for Tysons current situation.X simply didn't plan for the future and he didn't manage himself well end of the story
    The guys we consider goats have Jay in their top 5 so how can you even deny him?
    X was great in his prime but he's not on Goat level he's a better rapper than 50 and Nelly but they on the same career level to me and yes I put Nelly in there