Christians, How long have we been "living in the last days?"

Options

Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Thinking about anything outside of time, even entertaining the thought that ? exists outside of it, is a mind ? .

Scientists ponder the "time" before "time" all the time.

Time is the motion of matter and we know there was a "time" when there was no matter in the universe , there was no universe we also know that the universe just for some reason "began" it did not always exist.

• imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    Options
    5+2=5,000

(not including women and children)

See John 6 for the math of ? .

Amen.
  • zzombie
    Options
    Young earth creationists are idiotic not even pat Roberson believes the earth is that young
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    5+2=5,000

Amen.

5 plus 2 = 5,000......

This is the math of ? huh.....
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5+2=5,000

Amen.

5 plus 2 = 5,000......

That's the math of the illogical believers. Too unlearned. @zombie is a learned man and you can have conversations with him that are within the sphere of a building discussion. While, this man will make you smoke some powerful ass weed and drink some liquor to counteract the idioticness he spews. Even Yahweh don't agree with what he says lol.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Repeat after me class......

5 plus 2 = 5,000!!!

5 plus 2 = 5,000!!!!
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    5+2=5,000

Amen.

5 plus 2 = 5,000......

That's the math of the illogical believers. Too unlearned. @zombie is a learned man and you can have conversations with him that are within the sphere of a building discussion. While, this man will make you smoke some powerful ass weed and drink some liquor to counteract the idioticness he spews. Even Yahweh don't agree with what he says lol.

After reading his posts, I already FEEL like I've smoked some powerful ass weed. Or worse, ? lol
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    5+2=5,000

Amen.

5 plus 2 = 5,000......

Even a little child can understand this. But forgive me for not putting the cookies on the bottom shelf so that the little children can reach them. Amen.

"8Another of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, spoke up, 9“Here is a boy with five small barley loaves and two small fish, but how far will they go among so many?”

10Jesus said, “Have the people sit down.” There was plenty of grass in that place, and they sat down (about five thousand men were there). 11Jesus then took the loaves, gave thanks, and distributed to those who were seated as much as they wanted. He did the same with the fish."
    John 6:8-11

Boy has 5 loaves of bread and 2 small fish.

Jesus makes the people sit down and the text reads that there were 5,000 men there, not including women and children.

Jesus takes the 5 loaves and the 2 fish and makes enough food for 5,000 men to eat (not including women and children who were also present)

5 loaves of bread+2 small fish= enough for 5,000 people to eat.

Thank you LORD for making it plain. Amen.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options
    The math of ? is known to those who know Him.

This isn't a strange doctrine. All you have to do is read the Bible.

Amen.
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    Wuwop wrote: »
    For as long as ? let something he created and foreseen persuade half of his other creations and make them rebel...the devil has more power than ? according to the bible

But he doesn't your whole statement is wrong and you probably
    zzombie wrote: »
    The gospel being preached to all mankind
    increasing godlessness,evil, corruption of all sorts to a great magnitude.
    The return of israel
    the destruction of babylon
    the rise and rule of the antichrist

these are just some of the events that have to happen during/before the end times.

So let me get this straight. Regardless of the fact that man will not know the "day or the hour", you've been given vague clues as to when that day might be. Even though evil and godliness is all subjective in their interpretations. Even though Babylon doesn't ? exist anymore. Even though Israel is still a place. Even though there's a lunatic every week either claiming to be the antichrist or accusing someone of being the antichrist...

You think you've been given a blueprint to the end of days? If you don't know, just say you don't know and come together with your fellow Christians and admit you're making ? up. The fear mongering is ridiculous.
    This is the scary thing about messianic Abrahamic religions. They can't wait for this world to end and for everything in it to be obliterated. Silly baseless notions.

It's also kind of weird how the world has to get WORSE before the savior comes back. Like people worldwide don't have serious problems already lol....I guess kids digging through garbage to find food to eat in India and other areas isn't bad enough. Things have to get WORSE then that.....bizarre.

You know, the perfect time for the messiah to come back would have been when that murderous maniac flooded the entire planet. That would have been the best opportunity for heaven on Earth. But you know... logic.

Logic is one of the biggest enemies of the Bible ? . It's why it made the penalty for worshipping other gods death, although it's very logical to worship other gods (or none) if the Bible ? isn't capable of much.

That is a total misrepresentation, ? did not just ? people ( non-israelites) for worshiping false gods however there were certain nations and their religions he in particularly did not like.

And what's the Bible ? 's penalty for worshipping other gods or being a part of other religions.....?

Also, what's the penalty for a town that encourages the worship of other gods.....? If you know the answer to these two questions, you should understand why I said logic isn't the Bible ? 's strong point.

It depends, if you were a part of ancient israel and you worshiped other gods... well say goodbye because you violated the deal. The greeks were pagan, the romans were pagan, Persians were pagan and he did not excessively PUNISH any of these people.

If you were a cannaite....well from my reading of the bible and study it seem that ? really did not like cannaite religions but he still gave them chances to behave they refused SOOOOO FIRE ON THEM.

You may make your own human judgement on the actions of ? but to say that they are not logical only shows your own ignorance on the subject.

But even outside the Canaanites, the Bible ? commands the death of even a son or daughter if they worship differently lol smh. And a whole town or city can be killed off for doing the same, if a group did things like that now they would be called terrorists. Christians whine and complain when Muslim groups do things like this but the Bible ? commanded that its followers do the same.

Deuteronomy is a clear example of this and taking a LIFE because someone has RATIONALLY lost faith in the impotent Bible ? is not logical, it's petty and childish.

LOL where has ? or Jesus every commanded any CHRISTIANS to do such a thing. If you read and understood the bible you would know that Jews don't equal Christian

This is very true. Yeshua was a practioner of Judaism and spoke Aramaic. He never said start a new religion behind me

But it's not a brand new religion. It's the exact same religion of the OT

So why do so many Christians act like Old Testament rules don't matter? I won't turn this into a big religious debate, I'm just curious on why that is the case, especially with American Christians.

Because the sacrifice of Jesus nullified alot.

No it did not. Have you actually read your bible?

Matthew 5:17-20

The law is the law. He just took that asswhoopin for you
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    The math of ? equals to the math of James. Quit taking those roids, man. Build something with that math brotha and use it for efficiency
  • papipeligro
    papipeligro Members Posts: 6
    Options
    How long have we been living in the last days? As long as some sheister needed people to follow him with fear.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wuwop wrote: »
    For as long as ? let something he created and foreseen persuade half of his other creations and make them rebel...the devil has more power than ? according to the bible

But he doesn't your whole statement is wrong and you probably
    The gospel being preached to all mankind
    increasing godlessness,evil, corruption of all sorts to a great magnitude.
    The return of israel
    the destruction of babylon
    the rise and rule of the antichrist

these are just some of the events that have to happen during/before the end times.

So let me get this straight. Regardless of the fact that man will not know the "day or the hour", you've been given vague clues as to when that day might be. Even though evil and godliness is all subjective in their interpretations. Even though Babylon doesn't ? exist anymore. Even though Israel is still a place. Even though there's a lunatic every week either claiming to be the antichrist or accusing someone of being the antichrist...

You think you've been given a blueprint to the end of days? If you don't know, just say you don't know and come together with your fellow Christians and admit you're making ? up. The fear mongering is ridiculous.
    This is the scary thing about messianic Abrahamic religions. They can't wait for this world to end and for everything in it to be obliterated. Silly baseless notions.

It's also kind of weird how the world has to get WORSE before the savior comes back. Like people worldwide don't have serious problems already lol....I guess kids digging through garbage to find food to eat in India and other areas isn't bad enough. Things have to get WORSE then that.....bizarre.

You know, the perfect time for the messiah to come back would have been when that murderous maniac flooded the entire planet. That would have been the best opportunity for heaven on Earth. But you know... logic.

Logic is one of the biggest enemies of the Bible ? . It's why it made the penalty for worshipping other gods death, although it's very logical to worship other gods (or none) if the Bible ? isn't capable of much.

That is a total misrepresentation, ? did not just ? people ( non-israelites) for worshiping false gods however there were certain nations and their religions he in particularly did not like.

And what's the Bible ? 's penalty for worshipping other gods or being a part of other religions.....?

Also, what's the penalty for a town that encourages the worship of other gods.....? If you know the answer to these two questions, you should understand why I said logic isn't the Bible ? 's strong point.

It depends, if you were a part of ancient israel and you worshiped other gods... well say goodbye because you violated the deal. The greeks were pagan, the romans were pagan, Persians were pagan and he did not excessively PUNISH any of these people.

If you were a cannaite....well from my reading of the bible and study it seem that ? really did not like cannaite religions but he still gave them chances to behave they refused SOOOOO FIRE ON THEM.

You may make your own human judgement on the actions of ? but to say that they are not logical only shows your own ignorance on the subject.

But even outside the Canaanites, the Bible ? commands the death of even a son or daughter if they worship differently lol smh. And a whole town or city can be killed off for doing the same, if a group did things like that now they would be called terrorists. Christians whine and complain when Muslim groups do things like this but the Bible ? commanded that its followers do the same.

Deuteronomy is a clear example of this and taking a LIFE because someone has RATIONALLY lost faith in the impotent Bible ? is not logical, it's petty and childish.

LOL where has ? or Jesus every commanded any CHRISTIANS to do such a thing. If you read and understood the bible you would know that Jews don't equal Christian

This is very true. Yeshua was a practioner of Judaism and spoke Aramaic. He never said start a new religion behind me

But it's not a brand new religion. It's the exact same religion of the OT

So why do so many Christians act like Old Testament rules don't matter? I won't turn this into a big religious debate, I'm just curious on why that is the case, especially with American Christians.

Because the sacrifice of Jesus nullified alot.

No it did not. Have you actually read your bible?

Matthew 5:17-20

The law is the law. He just took that asswhoopin for you

Have you?
    Hebrew 8 13 in that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Just off the back can see that things like animal sacrifice was stopped
  • rodneyskinner
    rodneyskinner Members Posts: 135 ✭✭
    Options

Is numerology forbade by the bible. If you are using wouldn't it you be stealing it from much more ancient religions?
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    Options

Is numerology forbade by the bible. If you are using wouldn't it you be stealing it from much more ancient religions?

Huh?

"Numerology is any belief in divine, mystical relationship between a number and one or more coinciding events. It is often associated with the paranormal, alongside astrology and similar divinatory arts."

What I said has nothing to do with what numerology is all about.

All I said was that Jesus took

5 loaves of bread
    2 small fishes

=

and made enough for 5,000 people to eat (not including women and children)

That isn't numerology! I explained the biblical text in a simple way that even a child can understand it.

The math of ? will make 5+2=5000

That isn't numerology. Amen.

• Ajackson17
    edited September 2015
    Options
    lol @ Hebrew mathematics
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? are we there yet?????? I have to ? .
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't think there's toilets in hell but it's hot as ? down there and the ? could put out the flames.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Get a bucket, cuz you will die waiting lol
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm just stick my ass out the window.
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options
    WILL YOU ? stop trying to rush ? especially since when he finally comes you ain't going to be happy.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

I'm just stick my ass out the window.

Good idea, and enjoy the one thousand year ride, according to the bloodmoon guy at least.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    WILL YOU ? stop trying to rush ? especially since when he finally comes you ain't going to be happy.

The Jewish savior according to the Torah will bring the world happiness. The Christian savior will bring problems? Why can't he just bring peace and happiness, as the Torah said it would? Did your Bible ? change his mind again?
  • zzombie
    edited September 2015
    Options

The Jewish savior according to the Torah will bring the world happiness. The Christian savior will bring problems? Why can't he just bring peace and happiness, as the Torah said it would? Did your Bible ? change his mind again?

The happiness comes after the problems. People always want ? to do what they want him to do but it does not work that way. I means seriously who do you think you are??? you want the supreme master of the universe to do things the way you think they should be done???? life should just be gum drops and candy there should be no atonement for our fuckery, is that how you see it???? there should be no pain.