Christians, How long have we been "living in the last days?"

123457»

Comments

• JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The world will end when it ends, but humanity will have been extinct long before that time comes. The "end of days" narrative was created by idiots seeking power through religious fear-mongering tactics. A persons relationship with ? is between that person and ? . No man nor book can or should tell you otherwise.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?
    imgoingtoheavenru? Members Posts: 291 ✭✭
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    The world will end when it ends, but humanity will have been extinct long before that time comes. The "end of days" narrative was created by idiots seeking power through religious fear-mongering tactics. A persons relationship with ? is between that person and ? . No man nor book can or should tell you otherwise.

2 questions:

1. Who's understanding are you leaning on?
    and
    2. Are you being wise in your own eyes or in someone elses?
  • JokerzWyld

2 questions:

and

Answers:

1. I'm leaning on my own understanding & critical thinking skills.

2. Its not a matter of wisdom. ? /The Creator gave us brains to learn, think, solve problems, etc. To not use the brain ? gave you is an insult to ? IMO.
  • imgoingtoheavenru?

2 questions:

and

Answers:

2. Its not a matter of wisdom. ? /The Creator gave us brains to learn, think, solve problems, etc. To not use the brain ? gave you is an insult to ? IMO.

Well your answers clearly explain why you said what you said. You are going against everything that ? teaches, commands, and instructs.

When you lean on your own understanding and critical thinking skills you are in rebellion against ? . Therefore it isn't a matter of wisdom because you aren't using any wisdom!

Wisdom starts and ends with ? . Without His wisdom you are lost and leaning on your own understanding/critical thinking skills for solutions/answers to the world around you.

You've lost before you even started my friend. You are KO'ed for the 10 count my friend.

The only way to get back into the fight and win is to do this:

"5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil."
    Proverbs 3:5-7

and

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."
    Proverbs 9:10

So we have 2 options my friend:

1. Humble yourself by not being wise in your own eyes
    2. Continue to be prideful and reject the word of ?

There is no middle ground, no ? -footing, no twinkle toes, no straddling the fence, no playing footsie. You are either for ? or against ? !

Will you humble yourself today my friend and admit that you don't have all the answers, nor the proper understanding to save your soul from destruction?
  • JokerzWyld

2 questions:

and

Answers:

Well your answers clearly explain why you said what you said. You are going against everything that ? teaches, commands, and instructs.

When you lean on your own understanding and critical thinking skills you are in rebellion against ? . Therefore it isn't a matter of wisdom because you aren't using any wisdom!

Wisdom starts and ends with ? . Without His wisdom you are lost and leaning on your own understanding/critical thinking skills for solutions/answers to the world around you.

You've lost before you even started my friend. You are KO'ed for the 10 count my friend.

"5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

and

"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding."

There is no middle ground, no ? -footing, no twinkle toes, no straddling the fence, no playing footsie. You are either for ? or against ? !

Will you humble yourself today my friend and admit that you don't have all the answers, nor the proper understanding to save your soul from destruction?

Is it your position that ? has given us Brains to not use them? Is it also your position that ? gives us Free will only to follow the ideologies and interpretations set by other men? Do you believe that ? has given us these abilities for us to disregard them? Wouldn't that be in rebellion to ? as well? Why would ? give us the abilities & tools to solve our own problems, just so we can ask him to solve them for us? What would be the purpose in living if that was the case?

The problem is that you wish only to see hubris where there isn't any. ? gave humanity these qualities and abilities to get through life like only we can. No one tells a Cheetah not to run fast, or a fish not to swim, or a bird not to fly because that's apart of their nature; and yet you tell a human being not use his brain? Don't you think that's kind of foolish?

Question: How can you, a creature that is inferior and unworthy to interpret ? 's will, believe that you can speak for the will of ? ?

One more Question: Why do believers lean so much on scripture when the characters in the book, who were just as righteous, if not more so, never read the book? In fact, some of them couldn't read at all. I'll wait.

However, if your believe everything outlined in the scripture then you should make yourself a ? to enter the kingdom of heaven like Mathew 19:12 says.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    WILL YOU ? stop trying to rush ? especially since when he finally comes you ain't going to be happy.

The Jewish savior according to the Torah will bring the world happiness. The Christian savior will bring problems? Why can't he just bring peace and happiness, as the Torah said it would? Did your Bible ? change his mind again?

Torah=Bible.
    Cut it out
  • imgoingtoheavenru?

2 questions:

and

Answers:

and

Is it your position that ? has given us Brains to not use them? Is it also your position that ? gives us Free will only to follow the ideologies and interpretations set by other men? Do you believe that ? has given us these abilities for us to disregard them? Wouldn't that be in rebellion to ? as well? Why would ? give us the abilities & tools to solve our own problems, just so we can ask him to solve them for us? What would be the purpose in living if that was the case?

The problem is that you wish only to see hubris where there isn't any. ? gave humanity these qualities and abilities to get through life like only we can. No one tells a Cheetah not to run fast, or a fish not to swim, or a bird not to fly because that's apart of their nature; and yet you tell a human being not use his brain? Don't you think that's kind of foolish?

Question: How can you, a creature that is inferior and unworthy to interpret ? 's will, believe that you can speak for the will of ? ?

One more Question: Why do believers lean so much on scripture when the characters in the book, who were just as righteous, if not more so, never read the book? In fact, some of them couldn't read at all. I'll wait.

However, if your believe everything outlined in the scripture then you should make yourself a ? to enter the kingdom of heaven like Mathew 19:12 says.

1. Yes, ? did give us brains

2. Yes, ? gave us free will. We can either use our free will to obey ? or disobey ? .

3. Free will is a gift of ? , just as life itself is a gift from ? . How we exercise our free will is free will. We can exercise it unto godliness or we can exercise unto unrighteousness. Amen.

4. Rebellion against ? is doing things your way. Living your life like old blue eyes once sang:

https://youtu.be/9SXWX6qg0y4

5. ? gave us free will so that we could learn how to obey Him and follow Him. Just as a parent instructs, teaches, nurtures, and trains up a child in the way that they should go. Some children obey, some children disobey because of their own free will. But the parent (if they are good) never stops trying to instruct, teach, nurture, or train up their kids no matter how old they get because that is what good parents do. Amen.

6. The purpose of living is to fear ? and obey Him. This is our whole duty. Therefore repent and believe the gospel of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins! Amen

7. Man hasn't gotten through life apart from ? ! We have utterly corrupted our way on the earth! How can you possibly say "man gets through life"? Man get through life and gets down into the grave! Is that life? Is that getting through life? That isn't life, that is death. You are living to die apart from Jesus Christ my friend. And not only die once, but die twice! Jesus on the other hand came to give us life and life more abundantly! Do you know what abundant living is all about my friend?

8. I never told any human not to use their brain. I said to REPENT and BELIEVE the gospel of Jesus Christ! Using your brain, exercising your FREE WILL, and humbling yourself are all actions that one must WILLFULLY do in order to accept the truth of Jesus Christ. You have free will to accept Jesus Christ my friend and you have free will to reject Jesus Christ. You are using your brain, not in a good way though if you continue in rebellion. Amen.

9. The will of ? is contained in scripture my friend.

"12How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? 13And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray. 14Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish." Matthew 18:12-14

Now the question is are you 1 of His sheep? For His sheep hear His voice and we follow Him. Amen.

10. Believers follow their Master. Yeshua spoke the word of ? because He is the word of ? . Therefore when contending with the devil and DEFEATING him, Yeshua quoted scripture all 3 times and stomped on the devils head! Yeshua specifically stated this:

"It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of ? ." Matthew 4:4

So the question again remains, who's understanding are you leaning upon? Are you willing to humble yourself my friend and accept the word of ? and be saved or are you going to continue to walk around defeated because you have no life in you?

I will help you my friend see the truth of Yeshua for the time is short and I want to see you in the kingdom to come my friend! I want you to walk around victorious! I want you to be healed! I want you to be forgiven! I want you to have the mastery over sin! I want you to have fullness of joy! Because me and my house we will serve the LORD, therefore I welcome you to come and eat! Come and drink! Are you hungry today though? That is the question? If you are, ? says this:

"I, the LORD, am your ? , Who brought you up from the land of Egypt; Open your mouth wide and I will fill it." Psalm 81:10

Amen
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? is not coming

The world have never been this much at peace.

Of course we still have a lot of racist and bad people.

But the world is a much more loving place then almost anytime in history.

It would make sense for ? to come. It would have made sense a ? time before.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? is not coming

The peace of the world has little to do with it go ask the Christians living in the middle east how they feel about this peace
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? is not coming

BRUH, I DONT EVEN THINK YOU BELIEVE THIS B.S.

"THE WORLD IS A MUCH MORE LOVING PLACE THAN ALMOST ANYTIME IN HISTORY"..SMH
  • MARIO_DRO
    YALL SITTIN UP HERE WORRIED ABOUT THE LAST DAYS, WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND SALVATION BECAUSE TOMORROW AINT PROMISED.. U NEED TO HAVE YOU DUCKS IN A ROW!
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tell thine ? to sucketh thy ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of you ? keep talking about my ? and I'm give you a first class ticket to the pearly gates my ? .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    YALL SITTIN UP HERE WORRIED ABOUT THE LAST DAYS, WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIFE AND SALVATION BECAUSE TOMORROW AINT PROMISED.. U NEED TO HAVE YOU DUCKS IN A ROW!

What's the difference? "The" last days. "My" last day. Splitting hairs here.
  • john581
    john581 Members Posts: 75
    Too long according to them it seems.
  • MARIO_DRO

THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE.. TAKE IT FOR WHAT U WANT..
  • soul rattler

If you don't try and save my soul, you go to hell too.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Now he's on our walls like a christ nailed to a cross trying to save our souls, thanks.
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long enough to keep them "Creflo" dollars coming.....................Suckers. B)
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long enough to keep them "Creflo" dollars coming.....................Suckers. B)

Amen to that lol
  • soul rattler

Now he's on our walls like a christ nailed to a cross trying to save our souls, thanks.

Phrasing?