Comments

• zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    lol i'm loving this ?

f30no.jpg

I'm about to call immigration on your wide nose ass.

call them i became citizen years ago lol

A Jamaican man did this to a Black American woman, so ? your Pro-Black ? . You people do not care about black women.

2re6tf8.jpg

Yeah because I deserve the blame for everything every Jamaican has ever done. ? you ? That ? probably deserved it just like you deserve it
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • zzombie
    Options
    lol i'm loving this ?

f30no.jpg

I'm about to call immigration on your wide nose ass.

call them i became citizen years ago lol

A Jamaican man did this to a Black American woman, so ? your Pro-Black ? . You people do not care about black women.

2re6tf8.jpg

Yeah because I deserve the blame for everything every Jamaican has ever done. ? you ? That ? probably deserved it just like you deserve it

Zombie you need to stop showing out for these ? , and apologize to me.

oprah-crying.gif

I don't just want to apologize i want to love you but some of you black woman make it so hard!!!!! ? .... look at what white supremacy has done to us. You do actually bring a lot of information and a different perspective to the forum but some of your views are too extremist.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what in ? 's name is this ? ya posting... can we focus and have a great discussion without some destructive ?
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Weak minded ? , r out here losing, for giving a known troll the time of day.
    That troll is obviously mentally ? . I don't even think that's a black women, at least not a fine one.

It wouldn't matter if I was fine or not, as I don't ? ? males that are on the D0wnlow.

Mentally ? ? Says the ? male with the low t-cell count. ? yourself.

But you still won't post a pic of yourself

Some of us have careers; however, seeing how the majority of the people look on this site, their is no reason to post my picture. The majority of you all look like Bantus.

You are correct. Most of us are out of shape nobodies.

But see you are special (not a in a short bus type of way either). I would think someone with your zeal, personality, intellect, and confidence would want to reveal themselves to the world.

But alas you are just like the rest of us. Broke down, tore down with nothing going for ourselves, I suppose.

Quiet as its kept, a picture of mine were already posted on this forum. A member here posted one of my Instagram photos on this forum as well as the coli in the illpix section. Thats how I found out about this forum. The fact that I have nignogs messaging me on here saying "you're one of the smart ones, don't post your pic." Shows ? males like you actually have nothing to loose in the real world.

2916096425f7ca75f6c7b197407822f7.jpg
    O yea, i remember u ,
    shamu_seaworld-san-diego.jpg

Foh u lying ass hoe

BrainInHandsColourTranspare.png

Still got your brain ? .
    monstercock-danny-mountain-440.jpg

I see why you mad, stay mad you broke ? ? .

36G14Bk.gif

But u on a site, that's a majority blk men U dont see me on LSA... wasting my time trolling. But u got a career tho..

giphy.gif

Yoooooo,oh ? ..they got a gif of that?
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Members Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what in ? 's name is this ? ya posting... can we focus and have a great discussion without some destructive ?

Relax sometimes that's the only way to get to constructive ? lol
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny I been talking to a few people lately and they(these are not my friends) keep saying, you can't put black people above everybody else

Me:Why not, I love black people more

Them: that's ignorant, that's prejudice, that's racists

Let me not forget with one little ? told me

"People like you the reason ? ? up for us in this country, you can't love black people more, you should love everybody the same and treat everybody equally and as individuals"

Lmaoooo I'm afraid for us dawg
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R.D. wrote: »
    It's funny I been talking to a few people lately and they(these are not my friends) keep saying, you can't put black people above everybody else

Me:Why not, I love black people more

Them: that's ignorant, that's prejudice, that's racists

Let me not forget with one little ? told me

"People like you the reason ? ? up for us in this country, you can't love black people more, you should love everybody the same and treat everybody equally and as individuals"

Lmaoooo I'm afraid for us dawg

They will say that bout black folk having pride but be quiet when adianst Hispanics and Jews do it.
  • MarcusGarvey
    MarcusGarvey Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @aneed123
    @R.D.

White supremacy makes black people feel guilty for putting their needs first and foremost. That's why in America, there are limited black institutions - we always begging to be integrated.
  • phukkyou2
    phukkyou2 Members Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    @aneed123
    @R.D.

White supremacy makes black people feel guilty for putting their needs first and foremost. That's why in America, there are limited black institutions - we always begging to be integrated.

• zzombie
    Options
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I made a video compilation called strictly for my negus that has a lot of information from brotha Umar included check it out tho.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=0i5YGlf3T8E
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The older i get the more and more i've come to the realization the root of blacks problem in this country and other countries stems from financial literacy. A formal education is quite overrated and this is coming from a ? with three degrees. lol We don't know how to manage money, how to make money, and how to recycle it in our communities. Then we find ourselves living check to check in low paying jobs, having to depend on white lending companies who don't want to lend us ? ,etc. Money is the deep down root cause of blacks issues imo. Our parents didn't know ? about finances and in return they didn't teach us ? .

Your theory about financial literacy is false a la Black Wall Street, and you're marginalizing how rigged the game really is. If we found a way to make more money than them, the dollar would mysteriously crash and now whatever we lack would become top value. Or they would make what we're doing illegal, taxes, propaganda, claim something to do with terrorism, or just overthrow it with brute force a la Black Wall Street. They're controlling the game in this country, and won't hesitate to cheat or do whatever it takes for them to stay on top.

The ONLY way to make moves is to pursue knowledge of: yourself, your history, your potential, your situation then everything else will fall into place. A ? with long money won't help the community, an uncle tom with deep pockets won't help his people. A selfish business man with a chain of corporations won't spread the wealth and will ignore unity for growth.

Finance is important, but we need to get the mind right first.

i agree with ya point. the game is rigged, yet we can do both the financial literacy , and get our minds right at the same time.. funny how u ain't mention guns. the devil is a savage beast..

I disagree. They can simply give all the ? the money (which is what they're doing now), and nothing will change. Why don't we have schools already in place, similar to what Umar wants to setup? Because the people with money aren't thinking on that level. Because...? Their mind isn't chiseled.

That's why the mind needs to be on point first. Once this step is complete, we can weed out the fakers and agents, and really make moves.

I agree with this, Umar said he only needs two million to build this school. Somebody like master P or T.I. Could have this done over a million times already. Financial literacy is a big problem. I hate seeing us as economical ? .
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo, I just finished this and Damon Wayans' interviews and both of these brothers had very insightful and interesting perspectives on a lot of things that should be important to our community.

Can't believe this thread got derailed to the level it did. Ah well. I hope some of us came away with their messages though. I really hope dude gets that school going too.
  • 216atlran
    216atlran Members Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn I wish I had an extra 2 million laying around dude. If he starts that school this might be the start of a new black Wall Street
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    216atlran wrote: »
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    The older i get the more and more i've come to the realization the root of blacks problem in this country and other countries stems from financial literacy. A formal education is quite overrated and this is coming from a ? with three degrees. lol We don't know how to manage money, how to make money, and how to recycle it in our communities. Then we find ourselves living check to check in low paying jobs, having to depend on white lending companies who don't want to lend us ? ,etc. Money is the deep down root cause of blacks issues imo. Our parents didn't know ? about finances and in return they didn't teach us ? .

Your theory about financial literacy is false a la Black Wall Street, and you're marginalizing how rigged the game really is. If we found a way to make more money than them, the dollar would mysteriously crash and now whatever we lack would become top value. Or they would make what we're doing illegal, taxes, propaganda, claim something to do with terrorism, or just overthrow it with brute force a la Black Wall Street. They're controlling the game in this country, and won't hesitate to cheat or do whatever it takes for them to stay on top.

The ONLY way to make moves is to pursue knowledge of: yourself, your history, your potential, your situation then everything else will fall into place. A ? with long money won't help the community, an uncle tom with deep pockets won't help his people. A selfish business man with a chain of corporations won't spread the wealth and will ignore unity for growth.

Finance is important, but we need to get the mind right first.

i agree with ya point. the game is rigged, yet we can do both the financial literacy , and get our minds right at the same time.. funny how u ain't mention guns. the devil is a savage beast..

I disagree. They can simply give all the ? the money (which is what they're doing now), and nothing will change. Why don't we have schools already in place, similar to what Umar wants to setup? Because the people with money aren't thinking on that level. Because...? Their mind isn't chiseled.

That's why the mind needs to be on point first. Once this step is complete, we can weed out the fakers and agents, and really make moves.

I agree with this, Umar said he only needs two million to build this school. Somebody like master P or T.I. Could have this done over a million times already. Financial literacy is a big problem. I hate seeing us as economical ? .

Right. I also think these rappers need to start bragging about making those donations too. Dont just brag on the materialistic ? you buy...
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They need to have more interviews like this.....

I know they had speakers in the past, but this interview was really a nail in the coffin for quite a few issues. Still can't believe that drama about that stripper tho......
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrrealone wrote: »

I know they had speakers in the past, but this interview was really a nail in the coffin for quite a few issues. Still can't believe that drama about that stripper tho......

True, but it's been a hell of a lot of progress for them on the show. I give them the utmost props for moving in this direction so that those among us that are receptive can catch it. ? is courageous for a show on their level.
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    Yo, I just finished this and Damon Wayans' interviews and both of these brothers had very insightful and interesting perspectives on a lot of things that should be important to our community.

Can't believe this thread got derailed to the level it did. Ah well. I hope some of us came away with their messages though. I really hope dude gets that school going too.

Dude were trynna tell me to chill and enjoy the derailing... nah ? that we got enough of the BS in other threads man. If I was a mod this forum would be a lot more constructive in a lot of ways.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This interview is so dope & nice that I'm about to watch it twice.

Most niccas are going to run from this knowledge
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    This was ? wonderful
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    mrrealone wrote: »

True, but it's been a hell of a lot of progress for them on the show. I give them the utmost props for moving in this direction so that those among us that are receptive can catch it. ? is courageous for a show on their level.