What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Jeezy "Church In These Streets" Thread (11.13)

Replies

• soul rattlersoul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHPosts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezy bout to give us classic #8
    do you understand what im getting at?? WHAT WHITE PPL THINK, AND WHAT THEY DEFINE THINGS AS IS NOT THE STANDARD YOU SHOULD BE GOING BY. That is of course, if you are not mentally defeated by the complex of white supremacy, where everything whites do is the "right" way, where having straight hair and lightskin is "beautiful" but dark skin and nappy hair is "ugly"
    You're doing it wrong. You take one and really fuck them up; make an example to the other kids. Like grab the small bitch and gouge her eyes out with your thumbs. Then curb stomp her.
    Wiggars

I'm too militant
    For you shithead crakkka hoes
    I hope you all die
    jazzybellaCJDOPEdweebzC-PortTrapperTsotsi Cape Town
  • The_JackalThe_Jackal Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol niggas really think seen it all was ahit. Fucking crazy
    Beyond Good and Evil
    Ephesians 6:10
    aladdin1978
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezy stopped being interesting to me 6 years ago but I'll give this a try
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

D0wnbck145Noble Al Lee
  • jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Jeezy Magnum Opus

That was a great little clip on the early Jeezy, the impact of Soul Survivor, marketing genius of the snowman and etc. I consider myself a Jeezy connoisseur however the story of Meech and Jay Z and TM102 leaking 5 months in advance were new to me.
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

• RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Has jeezy ever dropped a bad ablum .

That second album was dirt

i cant take you serious and ur an undercover faggot
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

FlightKingaladdin1978uncommonsenseTsotsi Cape Town
  • kingofkingzkingofkingz Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeezy always been on point to me wit his albums.. I'm a cop it
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly why I say jeezy is meant 2 be in the game, because he never wanted 2 be a rapper. Example of when something is meant 2 be its just in your path..
    They ask, have I gave up on ~music~ no I just want to do it my way. I can't afford to listen to others, the price they charge for life is too expensive.Fuck The World Young Jeezy Feat August Alsina:
    What comes easy is meant 2be
    Do What Comes Easy The Deltas 1971:
    They ask, have I gave up on ~music~ no I just want to do it my way. I can't afford to listen to others, the price they charge for life is too expensive.Fuck The World Young Jeezy Feat August Alsina:
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    young-jeezy-open-letter.jpg?w=560

Jeezy's 8th studio album will be titled "Church In These Streets".

While Jeezy announced the release date for his upcoming studio album a few weeks back, since then, the project has remained untitled. Today, with the release of the title track, the Snowman has let the cat out of the bag, revealing the name of his new album to be "Church In The Streets".

The new track is the first in an upcoming series called #SundayService, playing into the religious themes we've already seen with previous single, "God," and also his Zaytoven-assisted sermon.

The LP is set to drop on November 13th, but until then, we should be getting a new piece of content from the rapper every Sunday, so stay tuned.

Listen to the title track from the album here.

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jeezy-announces-title-of-upcoming-album-news.17697.html
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    EmM HoLLa.MelqartBrideofKillailledout
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    jazzybella
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this God track better than this.
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
    Get em jeezy lol
  • 700700 Praying 5 times a day to catch a plug Plap City, FLAPosts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jizzle
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?

b00kie wrote: »
    KingJamal wrote: »
    @b00kie do u have any Boosie stories u can tell?
    haha He cool man, I wasn't in the streets but

He was always lil, like 5'3. But a big mouth, couple times nigga had to square up. At the football game he took that stick the drum major had and cracked a nigga over the head w it and broke the stick

Nigga was cold on the bball court though, I didn't get that starting spot until he stopped coming to school. School let out at 3 we had to stay till the games at 6 so he used to just rap about whatever people talkin about passng time.

Then he started hanging w C-Loc and them, rappin/hustling whatever, rarely came to school anymore. When he did he would just be Polo down.... come, counting stacks $ at recess, everybody lookin.

OH and biology class blunt fell out his ear and the teacher tried to grab it. He twist that lady arm grabbed the blunt off the floor n left. lol
    Far from a groupie...but a Boosie story

Nga was in the club and I was out and about in another state..I was doing business there and decide to step out...and heard dude was going to be at the club on the radio...Now I don't know dude like that..but again my patnas know dude...I goes to the club..dude has his own section in the club..him and his crew and a few women...I walk up to the area and he comes over and he like you be in B.R. and you be wit such and such and I was like yea..he like mayne what you doing out here..I told him.. he was like..mayne you family come on in V.I.P. and get what you want..you want this..you want that..i was like nah..nga handed me a bottle and told me just to take it...again I don't know dude like that to be gettin a bottle..but the love he showed..I see why ngas love this nga down here so much...so I was leaving the club after he performed..nga was like you good you need bread..you need money on a room..and I was like shocked the nga even reached out like that..and I was like nah.. Nga didn't care who you were..if he fucks wit you..he fucks wit you..that's why alot cats fuck wit the lil nga...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uMoBtaS-wvg&fb_source=message
    Busta Carmichael
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    merge

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
  • Like WaterLike Water Integrity 1st Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you gettin' it how you live it just say "Hallelujah!"

Can't wait.
    The jungle creed says the strongest feed on any prey that it can
    And I was branded beast at every feast before I ever became a man...
    EmM HoLLa.
  • EmM HoLLa.EmM HoLLa. Rolex Watches & Diamond Chains.. Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pastor Young!!!
    When the ice hit the light it be going off.. I'm livin' life I aint showin' off.. -Don Q
    jazzybella
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i fuxs with jeezy. inspiration is one of my fav albums of all time. yet i ain't hear a decent single for me to excited by this project.

i will say this tho... alotta these niggas heard to pimp a butter fly, and are tryna switch up...
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
    edited October 2015
    Y'all know I hate nas for coming between me and jeezy connection because he thought I met him in the business and was using him for career. I haven't been on good terms with jeezy in a couple of years but I'm waiting to hear what he got to say.

I wonder if he is still deceived by nas?

I will never forgive nas for acting like a bitch and lying to a person I've known years before the industry.

If he wanted to expose hoes he should expose his own.

He thinks he is better than jeezy and claims our connection is fake. He told people I was tryna get on thru jeezy so I pretended to like him.

Again I met jeezy in 96. I wonder did pastor young wake up..

I'll be awaiting this album... I hope he take it there.
    Young Jeezy - Takin' It There Feat. Trey Songz Ne…:
    CJCP203fortyacresuncommonsense