What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Jeezy "Church In These Streets" Thread (11.13)

Replies

• aka40Calaka40Cal ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seen It All was the first Jeezy album I bought and I was never disappointed.
    the-real-black-sheep-o.gif
  • supergangstersupergangster ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young Jeezy is a good rapper. However, I do not look forward to his new album of his last album I liked was The Resscion . Everything else is just a headache. But his first album is damn the best anyway , remember when it was released was played a lot in my headphones . But since I do not like Jeezy personality , he is the type that Rick Ross is a liar . He does not live the music he raps. Gucci man killed his closest friend who has saved the life of Jeezy several times but he did nothing about it. He continues to eat and live luxury and do not care about his brother who died. He has 0 personality. When he talked about Nas because he does not bust his guns , he should get a shot in the head when he himself does not help or care about when his brother dies that have always been there for him . He gives no money to his family or anything at all. Gucci one shat on Jeezy . It is shameful .
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
  • BrazilianHairMoneyBrazilianHairMoney ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Young Jeezy is a good rapper. However, I do not look forward to his new album of his last album I liked was The Resscion . Everything else is just a headache. But his first album is damn the best anyway , remember when it was released was played a lot in my headphones . But since I do not like Jeezy personality , he is the type that Rick Ross is a liar . He does not live the music he raps. Gucci man killed his closest friend who has saved the life of Jeezy several times but he did nothing about it. He continues to eat and live luxury and do not care about his brother who died. He has 0 personality. When he talked about Nas because he does not bust his guns , he should get a shot in the head when he himself does not help or care about when his brother dies that have always been there for him . He gives no money to his family or anything at all. Gucci one shat on Jeezy . It is shameful .

Nas was online acting like he bust his guns. He was threatening young niggas in Kirkwood. Word got out in Georgia that nas was being a perpetrator so jeezy asked do nas bust his guns.

Jeezy only got close to nas because nas deceived him and pretended to have dirt on me. He was suppose to be warning his brother jeezy that I was a slut trying 2 set him up.

Jeezy got rich to take care of his mother and aunts and the rest of his family. He even give money to niggas from his birthplace Columbia south Carolina.

Nas never got his mother out of the projects.

Despite our differences I was never attending to set jeezy up. We something like family. He can be with who he want, and I would still route for his success.

Jeezy did more crime than what he raps about.

Nas is a snake.
    They ask, have I gave up on ~music~ no I just want to do it my way. I can't afford to listen to others, the price they charge for life is too expensive.Fuck The World Young Jeezy Feat August Alsina:
  • endbossendboss ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    These two People have to much time..
    aladdin1978
  • endbossendboss ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 879 ✭✭✭✭
    And stop the snitching, nobody ever did a crime and nobody has seen shit..
  • 25centsandwich25centsandwich ✭✭✭ Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    I cant stop listening to that gold bottles joint for some reason...shit bangs...
    jazzybella
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    1. Grind State
    2. Lost Souls
    3. Holy Water
    4. Gold Bottles
    5. Hell You Talkin Bout
    6. Hustlaz Holiday
    7. Eternal Reflection Interlude
    8. GOD
    9. Church In These Streets
    10. New Clothes
    11. Sweet Life (Feat. Janelle Monáe)
    12. Scared Of The Dark
    13. No Other Way
    14. Sister Good Game’s Testimony
    15. J BO
    16. I Feel Ya
    17. Go Get It Interlude
    18. Just Win
    19. Forgive Me (Feat. Monica)

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    jazzybellaBrideofKillajee504
  • J.J._EvansJ.J._Evans ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess I will bring it to this thread...........
    J.J._Evans wrote: »
    Put this in your OP............

jeezy-church-in-these-streets.jpg
    DOPEdweebz
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one heard this yet??
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No one heard this yet??

Maybe I did....maybe I didn't ;)
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

• DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzPosts: 29,364 Regulator
    jazzybella wrote: »
    No one heard this yet??

Maybe I did....maybe I didn't ;)

When its here mama, youll hear mama.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
    jazzybella
  • illedoutilledout ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the track listing come out yet ??
    So this leaked?

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    Karma es verdad.
  • CJCJ ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't think so
  • aladdin1978aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How hasn't this leaked yet?!?!?!
    CTtJgKpXIAAPxX5.jpg
  • jazzybellajazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TONIGHT @ 12:30am est live stream #ChurchInTheseStreets concert on live.revolt.tv

Thank me later ;)
    tumblr_mcxlr8BMIR1rdqggno1_500.gif

kent-bazemore-nba-playoffs-atlanta-hawks-washington-wizards-850x560.jpg

gallery-10-kevinccox.jpg?itok=n5cNnCzh

tumblr_med5xtD7bP1ryfrfko1_500.gif

CJkingofkingz
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Has jeezy ever dropped a bad ablum .

The recession is trash
    aladdin1978
  • CJCJ ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ovoCapo wrote: »
    Has jeezy ever dropped a bad ablum .

The recession is trash

WHAT
    Peezy_Jenkinsinfamous114HustleThaDon
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll peep it tomorrow
    Gives us back images in sigs
  • NunYaDamnBusinessNunYaDamnBusiness Broward County, FLPosts: 10
    Been a Jeezy fan since '05, have all of his albums, kept up with all of his mixtapes, but I can't lie, I'm not anticipating this album like I usually would be.. Have a small feeling I'm gonna be disappointed, since Seen It All was average. I haven't even been keeping with the tracks he's dropped... Guess I'll be back in a couple of days to revisit this topic
    Die-Hard Patriots fan.....
    Agrv2385
  • aneed123aneed123 ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Listening now... Average so far
    Trillfate_Goldie_Betajee504