Why when we Talk about Cube we rarely bring up.................

Options

Comments

• sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got both their lps still thumpin
  • hiphop12345
    hiphop12345 Members Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To you ? in your feelings, them ? was frauds and even Pac checked them. Get over it. Great rhymes just fake thugs.

Any other punk ass ?
    Who wanna take this beat
    We hit ? up like that
    We bicoastal, ?

No love for none of ya'll punk ass ?
    west coast ? , east coast
    We don't give a ?
    Talk ? get shot, ? [/quote
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _? _ wrote: »
    Because it wasn't a classic, regional classic maybe

gucci-mane-teeth.jpg

waka_flocka_50.jpg

p__oPt.jpg

If you think either one of these dudes have released a classic album, then your opinion on what a classic album is, is hereby null an void. I was going to start a thread on this, but what happened to Cube and 1-0? Did they have a falling out or something?

“Basically, I didn’t do anything to him and he didn’t do anything to me,” Mack said in an interview. “We had an argument and I guess it was taken the wrong way because his wife was present. If she wasn’t there, we would probably still be doing records. His brother-in-law was disrespectful in a certain way. I don’t know what kind of dude he is now, but back then he was disrespectful. It was brought to Cube about 3 or 4 times before the bullsh*t happened. If I bring something to you 3 or 4 times and you don’t do anything about it – I mean just because a kid is your kid doesn’t mean he has the right to go spitting about anybody. The argument and the brother-in-law wasn’t worth throwing away The Westside Connection over in my opinion. When I heard the ‘kiss the ring’ comment I just had to laugh because that’s comedy. That’s where I’m at with it. I don’t know what he’s tripping off of.”
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Also Cube had no problem with any rappers in N.Y. he had problems with the critics in N.Y. the same people Prince was ? on.

And he was proven to have a point because Nelson George who is a respected N.Y. hip-hop critic dissed the Westside Connection's album in his book calling the album "insipid"
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    ? rode on nyc hard.

Ice cube was extorted by the lynch mob for years so I would be mad too
  • _God_
    Options

If you think either one of these dudes have released a classic album, then your opinion on what a classic album is, is hereby null an void. I was going to start a thread on this, but what happened to Cube and 1-0? Did they have a falling out or something?

? is u talkin bout ? I'm sorry ? in Compton was bumpin ready to die and illmatic , nobody in nyc , or besides Cali was playin this ? , just real ? I like Mac 10 personally
  • _God_
    Options
    Mob style , the lynch mob, had cube coppin pleas to chuck d and the noi askin them to save him, nobody in nyc gave a ? about cube by the way

Ice cube is equilvilant to like nore or sum ? yea he legend n all.....
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pac was speaking the truth regardless
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    It's a classic unless you a New York ? still in his feelings...
    DarcSkies wrote: »
    It's a classic unless you a New York ? still in his feelings...

They waiting on a Krs One cosign
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

gucci-mane-teeth.jpg

waka_flocka_50.jpg

p__oPt.jpg

If you think either one of these dudes have released a classic album, then your opinion on what a classic album is, is hereby null an void. I was going to start a thread on this, but what happened to Cube and 1-0? Did they have a falling out or something?[/quote]
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    You must've been born in the mid 90's. Ghetto D is a classic.

Without exposing my age, Eazy Duz it was the first album that I ever bought and I bought it when it was originally released. I was also at Richmond High when P was a local Bay artist and did a show at Richmond High to promote one those wack ass The Real Untouchable albums that he seemed to put out on a quarterly basis. Master P was garbage when he was in the Bay claiming Richmond and he was garbage when went home and came up. Just because them Down South tend to sometimes have poor taste in hip hop and support garbage rappers doesn't mean that any Master P album is a classic. Though I must admit, Make'em Say Ugh was the ? . But hey, just like dope artists will eventually make a wack ass song, a wack ass artist will eventually make a dope record.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mob style , the lynch mob, had cube coppin pleas to chuck d and the noi askin them to save him, nobody in nyc gave a ? about cube by the way

Nosign

Cube performed at the Apollo Theatre when he released Amerikkkas Most Wanted and everybody knew the words to Once Upon A Time In The Projects. When he got to the last line of the song everybody said, "Don't ? With a ? From the Projects!!!"
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mack 10 and Cube's beef is one of the big reasons this is skipped over.
  • _God_
    Options
    5 Grand wrote: »

Nosign

Cube performed at the Apollo Theatre when he released Amerikkkas Most Wanted and everybody knew the words to Once Upon A Time In The Projects. When he got to the last line of the song everybody said, "Don't ? With a ? From the Projects!!!"

Ok but that's a clSsic album produced by the bomb squad
  • Billy_Poncho
    Billy_Poncho Members Posts: 22,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Flockaveli gets heavy play in the gym
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Love Bow Down. One of my favorite west coast albums. Was just listening to it this weekend tbh.
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Man this album aint no classic.Only to those chuck wearing beach cruiser ridin cali lames who think anything from their wack ass region is classic.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No thomas, this is a classic album.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ain't no damn classic.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yea great album gut it ain't classic
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    we know why. lol Cube was on some ? the EastCoast ? ..
    man..

? takes me back to highschool..

Cube was flagrant wit it too..
    but for the life of me i cant find that pic wit him chokin the statue of liberty. lol
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that cracka cave ? statue.
    Wasn't it supposed to b a sistah?
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    O.G. wrote: »
    we know why. lol Cube was on some ? the EastCoast ? ..
    man..

? takes me back to highschool..

Cube was flagrant wit it too..
    but for the life of me i cant find that pic wit him chokin the statue of liberty. lol

tumblr_lt6pru3UAg1qlmx0ho1_500.jpg

u sir..

are ? awesome..
    and dont let nobody tell u different...