What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Turk: Expect a Hot Boys Movie Real Soon

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalancePosts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
-Albert Einstein
Olorun22

Replies

• TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll pass.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    Delphas  Colin$mackabi$hsouthsil4lilillestni99ainne
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Wayne or Mannie bio would be dope
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    StoneColdMikeygemini86
  • jee504jee504 Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Baby and Slim don't have their hands involved in it with their cut, it won't happen. They don't even own their music.
    D0wn216atlran
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne needs a movie and book on his life
    damnkpSiqnih Da TrapperStoneColdMikey
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight to DVD i bet.
  • _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh this what happen when southern niggas get a hold to something, they just drive shit to the ground
    Maximus Rexillestni99ainne
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    turk just talkin

he fresh outta jail so niggas just talkin bout shit that aint gon happen n happy to be out dont surprise me
    Scotty ATL feat. Bankroll Fresh-Thinkin Bout A Check

Nebu Kiniza-Gassed Up

Keef has quotables in the original that your remix isn't fuckin' wit.

Them hoes they do it for Sosa
    Tadoe off the Molly water
    So nigga be cool like water
    Fore you get hit with this lava

Bitch I'm the trending topic
    Don't care no price I'll cop it b
    And yo bitch steady jockin' me

R.D. wrote: »
    You just don't know much about basketball

8357pi1pdpbh.png
    R.D. wrote: »
    And Wall isn't better than Rondo

Even this moody, play when he want Rondo

Give s2j his swag back n let him Mack disabled children in peace, lame ass nigga
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Wayne needs a movie and book on his life

Oops he already got one!
    BetaStoneColdMikey
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    EVERYBODY that has ever been in rap dont need a biopic

The only other rap biopics I'm trying to see is Pac, a better quality Biggie movie, and possibly a Wu Tang, (directed by Tarantino since him and the RZA are cool,) a Geto Boys, and a 2 Live Crew/Luke movie. She's not a hip hop artist, but a Superhead biopic would be interesting.
    kzzl wrote: »
    This that shit i never liked about rap. One nigga do something, then everybody wanna do it. But not everybody gonna do what NWA was able to. That movie took 5 years to make and Cube had to work hard to keep the vision he had for it. A lot of these rappers ain't gonna have the patience to stick with it once they see the work they gotta put in for a major movie release.

That's what niggas don't seem to understand, Cube has been fucking with this movie thing for damn near 25 years and so he has an intimate knowledge of film making and the process and how to make the shit work. Where as most of these don't know shit about movies and will end up doing some shit end up looking like "Bout It, Bout It and will brick harder than FF.

Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
    SionPlutarch
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is off topic, but while we speaking of Cube I just read oh boy that played Roach in Next Friday killed himself in 2000. Dude was 25, that's wild.
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    Plutarch
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    I know this is off topic, but while we speaking of Cube I just read oh boy that played Roach in Next Friday killed himself in 2000. Dude was 25, that's wild.

He was also in kids
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
    A$AP_A$TONTrigga T