What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Turk: Expect a Hot Boys Movie Real Soon

Replies

• rapmusicrapmusic ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So errybody gonna make a movie? Cool.. Holla at me when the Redhead Kingpin movie comes out.
    Maximus RexLcnsdbyROYALTYking hassanSneakDZA
  • SheerExcellenceSheerExcellence I'm Faceless Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    So errybody gonna make a movie? Cool.. Holla at me when the Redhead Kingpin movie comes out.

Hopefully they Do the Right Thing and take their time Nice and Slow to do all the necessary research to make sure they Mash the Mic up
    Sorry Sierra Leone, one day we'll right the wrongs.
  • mrrealonemrrealone ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I'm actually interested in that "52 Bullets" documentary by Turk more than this to be honest......

Good to see BG's moms up in there too. Turk keepin' it moving, cool.....
    8UVZvs.gif
  • A$AP_A$TONA$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Who gonna play Ms. Gladys ?

Loretta Devine, shit she prolly play Ms.Cita
    Blue...I Bleed Dat...Belee Dat

UKlogo-3.jpg detroit-pistons__400x250.jpg379.gif
    No Matter What Still Reppin The Set. #Bang

F.P.G. Free Post Gang
    LcnsdbyROYALTYStoneColdMikeyAggieLean.
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thinking bout it, Wayne got a "Behind The Music". I wanna see one for Mannie. A nigga from the hood who kept a sense of humor, stayed out of the streets, and became a production genius. Jokes and gems.
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    BlackAX410A$AP_A$TON
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll watch a cash money movie before a biggie movie.
    (Really though?)
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL!StoneColdMikeyMorganFreemanKing
  • _God__God_ ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    Smh this what happen when southern niggas get a hold to something, they just drive shit to the ground

A southern nigga showed them west and east coast nigga how to actually get money in the rap business.

It was a good interview but this is master p we we talkin, the bootleg p diddy, stop it scrams
    optimistic
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityPosts: 20,423 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    _God_ wrote: »
    Smh this what happen when southern niggas get a hold to something, they just drive shit to the ground

A southern nigga showed them west and east coast nigga how to actually get money in the rap business.

I dunno how the fuck this pass me up.

Dawg are you serious?
    The Jacka Presents:
    Street Knowledge
    "Kill Yaself"

http://www94.zippyshare.com/v/bEsGQfVs/file.html
    _God_
  • Trigga TTrigga T ✭✭✭✭ Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    It would be a biopic that bared no similarities to the actual real happenings of the group. Birdman really gonna let a film be made showing him looking like Jerry Heller, holding on to BG money n getting him strung out on dope n shit...negro please. Not to mention kissing niggaz on the lips err gotdamn scene. Count me out. That be some straight to the mom n pops stores DVD for real!
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,664 Regulator
    Thing about a Cash Money movie is Birdman has to be the villain & he not gonna allow that shit. Too many biases & change in opinions, too many ppl from that timeline dead or in jail.

I'd like to see a 2Pac, Master P, and Jay-Z/Rocafella biopic. DMX would be interesting too.

I think Jay-Z would have a good one, from chilling w/Biggie, the east coast west coast shit, starting Rocafella, Big L, beefing w/ Pun, Nas, Dame Dash, hustling, State Prop, Beyonce, Roc split etc. That shit has the makings of a classic.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Trigga Tjee504StoneColdMikey
  • RickyRichRickyRich ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    drake needs to be apart of that movie that shit would be instant classic
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

StoneColdMikeyBcotton5
  • SneakDZASneakDZA damn, am I a sinner? Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nobody wants to watch a movie about a bunch of kids getting hooked on heroin and groomed by a pedophile.
    SheerExcellenceBenjaminEuncommonsense
  • AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the thing is...there is nothing really compelling about the hot boys as a group

i mean, once you get past wayne shooting himself, what else is there to talk about?

Juvie was the oldest and he was forced to be in the group, and im sure no one really cares bout B.G.s early upbringing.

Now, me personally, i would like to see something about them in the studio on how they came up with hooks, songs, and how Fresh and his team did beats, but you dont need a film to do that. THat could be done via documentary
    AggieLean.jee504
  • harry knucklezharry knucklez ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I'm expecting this to be a VH1 movie
    2m4yw6c.png
    yahwehprofet
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNPosts: 33,542 Regulator
    Wayne biopic would be okay. How he was the youngest, then became biggest star, then the gun charge while at the same time grooming Nicki and drake to become stars and now his falling with bird man. This shouldn't happen anytime soon tho. I gotta be like in my 30s
    #Mikeyismod2017
  • RickyRichRickyRich ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 13,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Thing about a Cash Money movie is Birdman has to be the villain & he not gonna allow that shit. Too many biases & change in opinions, too many ppl from that timeline dead or in jail.

I'd like to see a 2Pac, Master P, and Jay-Z/Rocafella biopic. DMX would be interesting too.

I think Jay-Z would have a good one, from chilling w/Biggie, the east coast west coast shit, starting Rocafella, Big L, beefing w/ Pun, Nas, Dame Dash, hustling, State Prop, Beyonce, Roc split etc. That shit has the makings of a classic.

word they just gotta cast a camel
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• AP21AP21 Sion Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stop Mikey

Wayne wasnt even the best hot boy at any point during that run

I will give him credit for capitalizing on that moment in the rap game where they were looking for the next guy to take over once jay was "retiring", but other than that, he had a nice run from the squad albums, gangsta grillz mixtapes, no ceilings and the first two carters...everything after that has been mostly meh af.
    AggieLean.jee504
  • mc317mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonPosts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^roach aint rip
    Cold Sardines Cold Sardines fuck em and feed em Cold Sardines
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo a DMX movie would be dope but I can't imagine who would do it.
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    harry knucklezMrCrookedLetter
  • dj pre-kdj pre-k ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i cant wait for tha Smilez & Southstar biopic
    h2h%20itunes_zpsjv7nucut.png
    My new album available now for free, track-by-track download
    https://soundcloud.com/pre-kay-hard-2-hate
    rapmusic_God_
  • qawshunqawshun ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao who gonna pay for it ???? B.g jail juvi on hiatus turk no one cares Wayne don't even get paid from baby. This shit will never happen
    "lose money or lose sleep"
    daily_gifdump_123_05.giftumblr_me2cb1Jh511r74705o1_r1_500.gif[img][/img]ba1mo79oaeod.png
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »

jay's shit would be dope but we all know

that pun shit wont be in it
    theyll only put afew things of the battle but i doubt they put ether and the results
    theyll down play the split of the roc
  • rapmusicrapmusic ✭✭✭✭✭ Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people are seriously going to get these rap movies poppin they need to gone and do the Luke and the 2 Live Crew fighting against censorship movie. Luke stood up for hiphop