Homeland Season 5 Official Trailer

Comments

• Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah Saul a triple OG he just got snakes in the grass gotta keep the grass cut
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    lmao, what was Quinn's connection with that chick? She obviously knew who he was. He just pulled her mask down and dome checked her.

He's at war with the world right now, the terrorists are just who gets to unleash his rage on.

So much angst. I think porking fat girls was really good for him.

Maybe I should start porking fat girls.

I think he was just checking to see if she was the target chick and even though she wasn't that look was her knowing she had about a second to get her last prayers in.
  • Will Munny
    You're saying she wasn't the chick he was suppose to ? ? Did I miss something?

She knew his name tho. When he pulled her mask down she said "Petahhh!!??"
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao. Quinn the hardest spy out right now.
  • SneakDZA
    You're saying she wasn't the chick he was suppose to ? ? Did I miss something?

She knew his name tho. When he pulled her mask down she said "Petahhh!!??"

It looked like a different chick but I could be wrong. I also didn't catch her saying his name.
  • Will Munny
    pretty sure it was the same chick just dressed up in the burka. and she def said "Petahh!?"

oh yeah, Quinn the hardest black ops assasin out here.. He ain't soft no more.

Wonder what they gonna do with Carrie.

Saul ? that dumb ? . Now I do agree that saul should catch an IED he actin' real stupid.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jus finished ep 3.

Bat ? crazy Carrie is back. lol. Im feelin this season so far. good stuff.
  • Will Munny
    no idea wtf is going on so far.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that scorned white ? pulling moves out chea
  • KingFreeman
    I wonder if Saul is up on ? and keeping that ? close or he's about to catch another L.
  • KingFreeman

That old CIA chick is actually a Russian that has infiltrated the CIA and she trying to knock Saul off to get to the top but she gotta get Carrie and Quinn out of the way first.

That's my read on things.
  • SneakDZA

That old CIA chick is actually a Russian that has infiltrated the CIA and she trying to knock Saul off to get to the top but she gotta get Carrie and Quinn out of the way first.

That's my read on things.

My take is she reports to the new director guy - the dude that was in the car with Abu Nazir. Carrie and Quinn are still both loose ends in that situation and could potentially tie him to it but Saul was off being a kidnap victim. So the older CIA chick is using the ol' honeypot on Saul to keep tabs on him and make moves for the new director in the background (which would fall on Saul if the ? hit the fan).

The only stupid thing about that is sending Quinn to take out Carrie was a bad play that it doesn't make sense for her to make unless she had no idea how close they were which I can't imagine. It's like they don't have any other hitters at the CIA.
  • Will Munny
    edited October 2015
    Yah sending Quinn to ? Carrie doesn't make much sense to me. That's a pretty big plot hole.

But yeah ? CIA girl is honey potting Saul stupid ass.

Could definitely see her being Russian and blowing up the general Yousef cause the Russians want Assad to stay in power.

This season is really close to what's actually happening in Syria right now.
  • Will Munny
    What if Saul playing a long game, sent Quinn to ? Carrie knowing he wouldn't do it and Is trying to out ? chick and he really honey potting her?
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saul kept that ? on for a reason he knows something
  • marc123
    interesting ep 3. we all knew Quinn wasn't gone ? carrie. im sure who ever gave Quinn the orders knew that too.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mc317 wrote: »
    Saul kept that ? on for a reason he knows something

"Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer"
  • marc123
    edited November 2015
    smh. So Quinn was really gone off himself?

And why do the Russians want Carrie dead?
  • Will Munny
    Probz cause she would try to save Saul. This red haired ? better get hers. She making my homie Saul look like a mark-ass ? out here.
  • Will Munny
    ? is heating up. Saul in big trouble, Dar Adal is an ? he ain't fit for the crown. Carrie Mathison who really at fault here she gettin Saul into trouble when she ? him over

Quinn out here about to go full A-Rab that red haired ? ain't even that cute.
  • SneakDZA
    did quinn realy finger that guy?

and how the hell did he end up in a situation where he's being saved by a kindhearted doctor that just so happens to be roomies with a mob of half-hearted terrorists?
  • marc123
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    and how the hell did he end up in a situation where he's being saved by a kindhearted doctor that just so happens to be roomies with a mob of half-hearted terrorists?

co sign. I was like wtf
  • marc123
    pretty meh episode imo.

for a second I thought that dude was gone ? Quinn.

this season has felt like a whole alotta set up tho.
  • Will Munny
    Quinn killed that brown skinned Jason Kidd lookin muthafucka
  • Will Munny
    They had to leave us hanging like that.