Homeland Season 5 Official Trailer

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carrie wakes up in middle of the night to find Quinn with his thumb in her butt, says its a black op and to go back to sleep
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Quinn's old side piece comes back to save him?
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Man Quinn's old side piece comes back to save him?

Yeah I thought he was a dead man.

How TF they get in tho?
  • mc317
    edited February 2017
    ? getting real. ? put her fingerprints all in dead fbi dude house wtf. Saul or President gonna have to save Carrie.
  • Will Munny
    lol we finally start to like the FBI guy and he gets murdered. I feel like like murdering him would make ? too obvious tho,but then again this a show that hacked the Vice Presidents pace maker lol
  • Will Munny
    It wouldn't be homeland if there wasn't a Carrie Mathison breakdown.

That CPS chick played ? tho.

Dar Adal playing ? as well. I bet he asks the CPS gal if she wants to play in the mud at some point since they like getting ? so much.

Real talk I hope Quinn can return to form. The German Spy gal needs to give him that power ? Claire Underwood gave Frank that revitalized him when he was feeling weak.

Saul vs. Dar Adal will be set up soon. Saul is a good man tho, he won't be able to play by the rules if he wants to win.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    It wouldn't be homeland if there wasn't a Carrie Mathison breakdown.

That CPS chick played ? tho.

Dar Adal playing ? as well. I bet he asks the CPS gal if she wants to play in the mud at some point since they like getting ? so much.

Real talk I hope Quinn can return to form. The German Spy gal needs to give him that power ? Claire Underwood gave Frank that revitalized him when he was feeling weak.

Saul vs. Dar Adal will be set up soon. Saul is a good man tho, he won't be able to play by the rules if he wants to win.

Nah. Saul can play ? when he has to. Remember last season when he had ol girl popped in the trunk.

Plus Dar ? wit him and trying to make him look dumb like shorty did.

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn.........Dar Adal is pulling all the strings.

Dude's not officially in charge of anything, but he seems to be in control of the entire U.S. Intelligence community.

Even has cameras and phone taps on the President Elect.

He's a deviant too.

Judging by the convo him and Quinn had, it looks like he may have......"touched".......Quinn when he was a young recruit.

Wouldn't be surprised if he had ? tendencies too.

He seems like the type that was referred to in that pizza parlor scandal in D.C.
  • mc317
    Carrie is a stupid ? with the faces https://youtu.be/CQl6IyIIVjM

• KingFreeman
    Dar adal ? and sinister af.
  • Will Munny
    Damn the Iranian guy is a straight up ? boy. And I mean that in the 2007 Miami rapper way.

Can't believe Peter got Asterid killed. That was ? up and sad. But that scream when she got shot was hella over done hahaha

If I was Saul I would burn that Irania guy but he's got sinister ? Dar Adam protecting him now.

Also hella ? up they would edit the footage to make a guy who was a hero look like a coward. That ? perturbed me. Hopefully that Alex Jones knock off gets killed too.
  • KingFreeman
    edited March 2017
    Carrie lost the yute and the presidential connect.

Saul still bagging these L's as per usual. Smmfh.

Astrid had bars " didn't have a choice all your friends flew home for the winter " lol. Gotta use that one on a ? . Aside from her stupid accent Astrid was a solid chick for real. Too bad.

Dar got the crew reeling out here.
  • deadeye
    WTF was Quinn thinking???

Astrid was the only one who really had his back.

Well, Carrie did for a while......but she's not gonna put him before her kid.

Don't know if Carrie noticed, but her kid seemed happier in the foster home than she did with her.
  • mc317
    I predict saul,carrie,quinn getting ready to go on a killing spree
    Dar adal is a cunning lil bastard
    President elect is a stupid ? reason why we'll never have a woman president
  • Revolver Ocelot
    mc317 wrote: »
    I predict saul,carrie,quinn getting ready to go on a killing spree
    Dar adal is a cunning lil bastard
    President elect is a stupid ? reason why we'll never have a woman president

C/S. Other than season 4, but that was like the last 2 episodes, I don't remember this many people getting popped 7/8/ep in.

• Will Munny
    Dal really is a sinister ? . He raised Peter since he was a child, a groomed him to be a black ops assassin and also molested him. At least he wasn't lying when he said he wouldn't hurt Peter, its still ? Dar tho, NH

Glad to see peter return to his old self, that wanna be-ass ? good is a ? head, I wanna know who the other people who have input are.

I wonder if Gevadi is still alive. he cooked that pizza, now he gotta eat it.

I also wonder how long it will be before Carrie tries to ? her shrink.

• deadeye
    edited March 2017
    Damn.......Saul just can't seem to catch a break.

President said he'd......"eventually"......get pardoned.

However, judging by next week's preview.......I don't think Saul's gonna be waiting around for that.

Looks like he's gonna be going off the grid for a while.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sal with the ether on the park bench about Carrie ? a ? in a suicide vest.
    I damn near spit my soda out when he said that.
  • Will Munny
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    Sal with the ether on the park bench about Carrie ? a ? in a suicide vest.
    I damn near spit my soda out when he said that.

Like the second Carrie let those words leave her lips I was like "oh you silly ? , you just ? up"
  • Will Munny
    Man I hope Saul goes out like a G.

Man Carrie daughter is about as useless as Quinn's son from season 2 that nobody remembers.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just caught up to the new season what they did to Peter is worst than death wtf
  • KingFreeman

Man Carrie daughter is about as useless as Quinn's son from season 2 that nobody remembers.

1408.gif

Son???
  • deadeye

1408.gif

Son???

@KingFreeman

Same thing I was thinking.

I understand what Will did now though.

Quinn didn't have a son in Season 2........so, obviously, his son never existed.

Basically, @Will Munny was saying that Carrie's daughter might as well be non-existent because of how useless she is.
  • Will Munny
    Lmao Quinn has a son in season 2. Carrie has like cops show up at his school or something.