Homeland Season 5 Official Trailer

123457»

Comments

• deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Lmao Quinn has a son in season 2. Carrie has like cops show up at his school or something.

Don't remember that at all.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    Lmao Quinn has a son in season 2. Carrie has like cops show up at his school or something.

That's his point.
  • deadeye

That's his point.

@Revolver Ocelot

That's what I thought at first too, but he seems to be serious:

Man I hope Saul goes out like a G.

Man Carrie daughter is about as useless as Quinn's son from season 2 that nobody remembers.

1408.gif

Son???

@KingFreeman

Same thing I was thinking.

I understand what Will did now though.

Quinn didn't have a son in Season 2........so, obviously, his son never existed.

Basically, @Will Munny was saying that Carrie's daughter might as well be non-existent because of how useless she is.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was when Carrie and Saul were trying to figure out why the hell a black ops assassin Peter Quinn was running their Op and they were looking into him and they sent cops to his sons school and/or ? with his baby moms that was a cop. I can barely even remember.

And yeah the dialogue between Carrie and Quinn had potential tinge great but it just didn't go anywhere every time it got good. Like the dialogue gets good and Quinn acts like a monkey and passes out. They're at the table and Quinn says "I've always been this way" and the scene ends.

And I'm actually enjoying the feminist spin on this season with the female president being strong and going toe to toe with wanna be Alex Jones.
  • Will Munny
    this cop chick is Peter Quinn's baby moms, when Peter Quinn was under a different alias. I don't think u even ever see his son, its just mentioned briefly that they had a kid together. Quinn dicked down hoes and usted the ultimate birth control, FAKE NAME
    2rzzat2.jpg
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RIP to the OG Quinn
  • Will Munny
    oh btw I ? told ya'll Quinn had a kid.

Also, RIP TO THE LEGEND, sucked seeing Quinn go out like that, wanted to see him die in a pile of ? brass after a long drawn out gun fight where he took a bunch of ? to hell with him.

Okay season, not the best, not the worst.

I thought this was the final season but apparently it must not be? I hope Max gets to smash Carrie, he's been goose steppin for her for too long not to atleast get some blowies.

? Dar Adal ends up being the good guy in the end, ain't that some ? ? . And this female president that got me accepting this feminist tip ends up being a shady-ass ? . And this O'? guy is gonna be a ? damn good guy next season.

Saul just can't catch a break. Shoulda took the diamonds and ran back to Israel.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ? died hard as ? . Thats just dust in my eye right now I'm not crying.
    They killed my mans twice.
    I'm tight. tumblr_oiulg9z5VJ1rj8mmeo1_400.gif

So it's deeper than dar? Is president keen the real enemy after all?? Damn.

Carrie really ain't realise she was the hoe quinn was trying to save all this time.

Better the devil you know than the one you don't. Frfr.
  • KingFreeman
    Such a eerie level of realness to this show in terms of grand scheme.
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only ? Carrie giving ? to is terrorist. Ain't that some ? !

1480381978234.gif
  • deadeye
    Good seasomn, but they went a little bit over the top with the President storyline.

Another thing, Dar Adal is pulling strings the whole show..........but then, at the end........one of his people goes rogue and he's suddenly trying to save the president?

Reminds me of Sons of Anarchy when they first brought the Cartel in.

It seemed like the writers/producers or whoever wrote themselves into a corner, and then just decided at the last minute that they'd make the cartel guys undercover feds or something because they couldn't figure out how to resolve the storyline.

Same thing seems to have happened with Homeland.

They made Dar Adal seem untouchable, but took that as far as it could go and just dropped some rogue general in there at the last minute.

It would've been better, and a lot more realistic, if the show had focused more on situations in which the government goes after people like that Muslim kid and makes them out to be bigger threats than they really are.

Maybe explore how prevalent that type of thing is in terms of the pressure Federal informants feel from their handlers to get results at any cost.........even if they have to lie in the process.

Once this president thing plays out next season, there really isn't anywhere else the show can go.

Probably a good time to wrap it up with a series ending finale.
  • Will Munny
    Good seasomn, but they went a little bit over the top with the President storyline.

Another thing, Dar Adal is pulling strings the whole show..........but then, at the end........one of his people goes rogue and he's suddenly trying to save the president?

It seemed like the writers/producers or whoever wrote themselves into a corner, and then just decided at the last minute that they'd make the cartel guys undercover feds or something because they couldn't figure out how to resolve the storyline.

They made Dar Adal seem untouchable, but took that as far as it could go and just dropped some rogue general in there at the last minute.

It would've been better, and a lot more realistic, if the show had focused more on situations in which the government goes after people like that Muslim kid and makes them out to be bigger threats than they really are.

Maybe explore how prevalent that type of thing is in terms of the pressure Federal informants feel from their handlers to get results at any cost.........even if they have to lie in the process.

Once this president thing plays out next season, there really isn't anywhere else the show can go.

I feel u on a lot of this, they did do some foreshadowing tho when that black ops guy told Dad there's other people with input when he told him not to hurt Peter.

But i do agree it felt very clunky.

I don't like this CPS ? still tho not letting Carrie see her daughter. I hope Max hacks her ? and exposes or frames her.

But there's no way they could do 12 episodes of pressuring informants and targeting non-threat muslims. Although I would have liked to see Seku Bah get his name cleared, even tho he was a ? .
  • KingFreeman

I feel u on a lot of this, they did do some foreshadowing tho when that black ops guy told Dad there's other people with input when he told him not to hurt Peter.

But i do agree it felt very clunky.

I don't like this CPS ? still tho not letting Carrie see her daughter. I hope Max hacks her ? and exposes or frames her.

But there's no way they could do 12 episodes of pressuring informants and targeting non-threat muslims. Although I would have liked to see Seku Bah get his name cleared, even tho he was a ? .

She's definitely a ? . But not for dar which is ? up. Need her to give up the details then go ahead and take a bullet to the face.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Jus binged S6. Jus like will said. Okay season, not the best not the worst. I dug it tho. Much better than S5. Solid story, kept a ? guessing.

Tho i said lol if they reveal Dar dar was sitting w the potus at the end. But nah, 2 empty chairs.

Sux to see Quinn go, but it was time. Quinn was the MVP of S6.

Looking forward to S7. POTUS paranoid af n ? w power. Carrie gone try n bring her down.
  • KingFreeman
    ? i gotta rewatch this ? now.
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭