What's your fantasy team looking like

Options

Comments

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm ? ? for real, we had a trade get vetoed earlier in the year and no one who voted against it would step up besides one, eventually the commish let it go through and changed it so if you vote against you have to explain why, so all trades go directly through instead of the pending process, so this dude was upset I whooped his ass this week got ? and got tired of Dez and knows I was trying to get him earlier in the year (he eventually traded for him), so he offers DeZ and Spiller for Watkins and Ivory, I'm pretending it's iffy but I might take it but in reality I'm like ? yea, but since trades go straight through now you have to wait for the new week to start because we got players who played in the deal, so I knew that was going to give this dude way too much time to talk himself out of it, eventually he did now he says he wants Mike Evans and he'll give me Gio, so I asked if he'll throw in Spiller and Gio since they are both bench stashes anyway now he wants Yeldon too, I had the deal of a lifetime and I couldn't ? accept it, I'd have Julio, Gronk and Dez and I'm 7-1
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Still trying to talk him back into the Evans/Ivory deal but I'm deciding on Gio or Spiller, Spiller might have more value moving forward
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Our trade deadline ended last week. One trade was made Martavis Byrant for Lamar Miller. Miller went off lol.
    I would keep Ivory then and just try and get Dez.

Evans is heating up though......evans for Gio that is tough, gio and hill share that backfield
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    It's a package deal I can't get Dez without Ivory, losing Fitzpatrick is going to hurt the Jets run game imo, Romo will be back by the end of the month
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Would y'all do this deal? Someone wants to give me Giovanni Bernard and Brandin cooks for deandre hopkins
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Hopkins a beast though
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just going to post it in here but idk how the ? the fantasy basket ball league works... that ? confusing as ? and I'm not getting points... smh...
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rodgers vs the Panthers

Or

Carr vs the Steelers?

My opponent is the league leader and he's projected to win by 15 so who I start could make or break my week
  • Moore7s
    Moore7s Members Posts: 452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    Would y'all do this deal? Someone wants to give me Giovanni Bernard and Brandin cooks for deandre hopkins

No dice. Hopkins is 1 or 2 in most leagues this year. The other guys don't rank top 5
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    Won my first game with Dez, right now looking like this

Eli
    Julio
    Dez
    Hurns
    Char West
    Yeldon
    Gronk
    Blue/Watkins/Stevie/Gio
    Kicker
    Rams/Pats de

Abdullah (waiting on Caldwell to get fired and see what happens)
    Gaskins (ehh I had a spot)

I'm going to offer Hurns/Watkins/Yeldon for Hopkins tomorrow
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I'm down 3 with Robbie Gould going and my ? got Gates going. After pulling off some miracles I think this is the weak i lose my 2nd game. I'm cool with it thought I picked up deangelo williams, got peterson and Doug Martin
  • goldenja
    goldenja Members Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Gould choked.....smh I dropped Josh Brown for Gould, Brown got 17 points smh, now I'm in 2nd place fuckkkkkk
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I Am Jay ? wrote: »
    Gould choked.....smh I dropped Josh Brown for Gould, Brown got 17 points smh, now I'm in 2nd place fuckkkkkk

that ? ? almost cost me last night i won by 1 ? point
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Bruh...i was tied with this dude goin into last night. I had only Gould left, and dude only had his kicker left but he didn't update his kicker on bye. So before the game i snatched up SD kicker Lambo just in case he remembered Lmao Guarantee the W

Who knew this ? Gould woulda had me in a tie and almost a loss. I looked up 4th quarter this ? had -2 points i bust out laughin

At the LAST second i started Lambo over Gould since he was the home kicker

• its....JOHN B
    Options
    Luckily I clinched a bye week my team is slumping, Gronk hurt, Hearns hurt, Dez is a dud as long as Cassell is qb, playoffs is looking shaky for the squad
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    I clinched a bye to I was in first, but lost cause of Dan Bailey. ? it.

How do I lock non playoff teams from not making waiver moves on ESPN? I only want playoff teams making moves
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    No idea I'm on yahoo and I'm not the commish
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    How them playoff rosters looking? Some dude in my league dropped DREW BREES 2 weeks ago, had the number 1 waiver scoop him. So i'm looking like this

QBs Drew Brees, Tyrod Taylor, Osweiler
    RBs Adrain Peterson, Doug Martin, Deangelo Williams, Ronnie Hillman, Melvin Gordon
    WRs Aj Green, Brandon Marshall, Stephon Diggs, Brandon Lafell
    TE Vernon Davis (i'm weak at TE right now)
    Defense-Denver
    Kicker-Hausckha
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Might move Lafell and Davis. Looking at this lowkey tight end on Oakland Walldford and might be up Dorial Beckham Green or Devante Parker
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Options
    Ingram on IR, scooped up Spiller with the quickness. I was going to risk playing Williams next week against Denver defense. Thinking about doing a Brees/spiller combo. I will be monitoring his touches this week at TB
  • its....JOHN B
    Options
    made the finals, here's the matchup

Eli
    Julio
    Hurns
    Watkins
    Charcandrick
    Denard Robibson
    Gronk
    Woodhead