Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In The OTTB Vol. 1

Peezy_Jenkins
Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
After today it was apparent this thread had to be made. We all say stupid ? from time to time im sure ill be in here eventually its all good
ghost! wrote: »
titus o'neal couldn't be a "monster" a brock type.

Let's see..big dude, vince likes that. Has gotten over w the fans..and since wwe picks n chooses who gets pushed..why couldn't he be pushed as a "monster" and intense figure..

Not good on the mic..ok..samething they do w brock..give him a mouth piece..same ? jim cornette had said for years to do..(w wrestlers w/o good mic skills)

bruh clearly forgot the titus o neil singles run that went oh so well.
5th Letter wrote: »

Stop the strawman nonsense. In what world is being in a mid card tag team better than being an upper mid card/borderline main event position? Dude was on his way until the Orton botch ? up his momentum.

I remember that ish. Kofi botched a move n orton went off calling him stupid or some ? during the match....and that was it for kofi.

Man..i said kofi could be chris benoit...? the wwe gave jeff hardy the title..and kofi is the same as jeff hardy minus the drug charges..

lmaooooo

kofi's dope but not quite jeff hardy btw.
(ob)Scene wrote: »
These ? gonna say Titus is cooning for throwing up his frat next.

but you gonna act like prime time players dont come out like this?
w1zh1e.gif

come on bruh! Serious..ha ha

tries to say basically titus cooning for doing the huddle with a smile and in front of white people
And its cool or whatever doing some ? when he played football like sobek said..its the history wwe has w its black wrestlers.

Brian pillman

Stone cold

Brock

Goldberg....played football too, some played professionally. Never did any dancing ? ..not to say titus o'neal is a ? for it. Just saying..

but but but, stone cold played football and he didnt do a millions of dollars dance

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    5th Letter wrote: »

Lol at every comedian being a ? , what a strawman argument. Dvon is not a ? sir, New Day are ? . Kofi with his fake Jamaican accent was looking much more promising and was in a better position until that Randy Orton ? , better that than this ? gimmick. Big E as a monster character>>cooning.

smh
    blu197 wrote: »
    ? really calling HHH ? ? Smh, when H was in his physical prime before he tore his quad he was the best in ring wrestler in the world imo, atleast top 5, while also being the GOAT Heel ever since he became "The Game"... We might need a "dumbest things said in OTTB" thread around here..

ironing
    and yall trippin of yall think hhh being on the level of angle and jericho in all actuality is disrespect to hhh

angle and jericho are GREATS.

Saying HHH is less than Jericho and Angle in terms of WWF/Sports entertainment Legacy is an insult to H, H is on the same lvl as Undertaker, not as high as Rock,HBK and Stone Cold but right below, Jericho and Angle are slightly above Edge,Jeff Hardy,RVD,Orton lvl..

definitely below taker. what helps hhh case vs angle and jericho was hhh was a key guy in the deepest era(attitude) while angle and jericho was just comin in at the end of that.

HHH was the most real life hated (essentially most over) Heel ever, ppl say he was never The Top Guy but when you're a Heel 95% of you're career (bc he's a GOAT Heel) that's expected bc the Face always wins in the end...

Taker was never considered the Face of the franchise but was always a key guy, Taker could play a badass Heel and Face while H could really only play a GOAT Heel... Taker being able to make a gimmick work for damn near 20 years and the Mania streak puts him on the same lvl as somebody thats a GOAT Heel.. HHH has better moveset than Jericho, and was better entertainer than Angle and better Heel than both, has more classic matches than both also..

sheesh...
    Seth and Lesnar carried the Rumble match, i don't remember a single thing Cena did in that triple treat...
    Didn't watch any of his matches with Owens but in the end nobody gave af about Owens after the fued but apparently Cena put him over and Seth carried the SummerSlam match, all Cena did was the same old 5 Cena moves,that terrible spring board stunner and kick out of nearly every move Rollins did...

just speaks for itself
  • ghost!
    ghost! Members Posts: 7,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    ha ha at this thread...you really are one of those small minded ? that miss the point. It's not all about the word, as it was explained to you. It was more of how black wrestlers get portrayed.

Because i agree or understand what another poster is saying, that does not mean i sat there and called anyone a ? . What I agreed with is the portrayal of black wrestlers in the WWE..but you are too small minded to understand the true point of the debate. But have fun with this thread though.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This not going to work in here like it did in the cheap seats
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think some of my post will work in here. The topic of cooning shouldn't be in here since the E has a history of turning black men into ? and the new day outsmarted them.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Got damn man these ? done formed a hate filled stable in the OTTB... to combat those that they hate with negative reactions..... What is this ? !
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited September 2015
    DWO wrote: »
    so you only singling out posts of ? yall don't like?

so those posts aren't dumb?

dont dislike any of em, the posts r just stupid.
  • ghost!
    ha ha cause you dont agree with someone's opinion doesn't make their comments dumb. That's all i see here.

i been knowing about wrestling since that ? was in the boston gardens on a weekly bases. You dont have to watch every week or read every article to not understand the flow and culture in the WWE. It's been the same way for years/decades...yes the "players" change and you need to watch to see who is on top, but the whole flow of it remains the same.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited September 2015
    Not even gonna lie. Goldberg is the reason why I started back watching wrestling. I use to tune in to the end of Monday Night nitro with my friend and his cousin to watch him destroy opponents. I swore up and down, I thought he was half ? the way he kicked ass and didn't give a ? . I then started tuning in to watch Harlem heat and loved when Goldberg and Booker were tag teams against NWO. I use to skip the corny ass cruiserweight matches with Juventud and Chavo. Eddie was a beast, Sting kicked ass, I loved Kevin Nash in NWO black and red even bought a wolfpack shirt. Lots of memories and then when Goldberg left and Rey Mysterio became champ, I tried transitioning over to WWF.

I like brood and that weird ? luna. Instantly became a big fan of the Rock. Austin was looking flabby and sick so it took some time getting use to him and then his promos and mic skills put me into him. Goldberg never spoke but his in ring talent outlooked any mic work if he's ever said it. Some powerhouses can pull it off and some can't. Rock and Austin weren't the greatest in the ring like Brock or Goldberg but their ability to speak on the mic was classic and vice versa.

I have yet to find a wrestler that encompasses the talent of Goldberg/Brock & Austin/Rock. That's pretty hard to pull off.

He thinks Goldberg has great in-ring ability lol.
  • (ob)Scene
    (ob)Scene Members Posts: 4,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ha ha cause you dont agree with someone's opinion doesn't make their comments dumb. That's all i see here.

i been knowing about wrestling since that ? was in the boston gardens on a weekly bases. You dont have to watch every week or read every article to not understand the flow and culture in the WWE. It's been the same way for years/decades...yes the "players" change and you need to watch to see who is on top, but the whole flow of it remains the same.

Nah... Kofi could or could've been Chris Benoit is pretty up there on the stupidity scale.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah... Kofi could or could've been Chris Benoit is pretty up there on the stupidity scale.

Yea that is stupid Kofi not on that dead mans level when it comes to technical wrestling
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    I'm not trying to speak for him but I highly doubt he meant Kofi could've been Benoit from a wrestling and workrate perspective. But Benoit in terms of his position on the card as a guy that could seamlessly move up and down the card based on what they need him to do.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Not even gonna lie. Goldberg is the reason why I started back watching wrestling. I use to tune in to the end of Monday Night nitro with my friend and his cousin to watch him destroy opponents. I swore up and down, I thought he was half ? the way he kicked ass and didn't give a ? . I then started tuning in to watch Harlem heat and loved when Goldberg and Booker were tag teams against NWO. I use to skip the corny ass cruiserweight matches with Juventud and Chavo. Eddie was a beast, Sting kicked ass, I loved Kevin Nash in NWO black and red even bought a wolfpack shirt. Lots of memories and then when Goldberg left and Rey Mysterio became champ, I tried transitioning over to WWF.

I like brood and that weird ? luna. Instantly became a big fan of the Rock. Austin was looking flabby and sick so it took some time getting use to him and then his promos and mic skills put me into him. Goldberg never spoke but his in ring talent outlooked any mic work if he's ever said it. Some powerhouses can pull it off and some can't. Rock and Austin weren't the greatest in the ring like Brock or Goldberg but their ability to speak on the mic was classic and vice versa.

I have yet to find a wrestler that encompasses the talent of Goldberg/Brock & Austin/Rock. That's pretty hard to pull off.

Cant say Goldberg wasnt a beast tho.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7F-4lT5V1Y
  • ghost!
    edited September 2015

This is why i know you guys miss the point and have very small minds. Im not saying kofi could of been the next chris benoit.

The blk wrestlers could just as easy have the same gimmick as thier white counter parts.(if done right)

Cuz color has never separated their talent or their probability of success. The WWE has....

And before anyone comes back w a list of blk wrestlers with a list of gimmicks that didnt work.

EVERY WRESTLER'S gimmicks takes time to develop or the wrestler themselves goes thru diff. gimmicks before one connects..its just the matter of how much patients the E has w them.
  • ghost!
    edited September 2015

Golberg was a beast..he was not on the lines of shawn micheals, bret hart, Jericho, etc..but his Spears n finishers were executived nicely

They built Goldberg up nicely in WCW.

Plus big muscle wrestler lack in-ring ability. Brock aint good in the ring when he is not using his power moves..

? scott steiner use to be ill as ? in the ring, he got too bulky n turned to ? ..
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited September 2015

How can opinions be dumb statements? This only works in cheap seats where statements are proven wrong.
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator

How can opinions be dumb statements? This only works in cheap seats where statements are proven wrong.

Opinions get ? on there too, ? . Smarten up.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    edited September 2015

This is why i know you guys miss the point and have very small minds. Im not saying kofi could of been the next chris benoit.

The blk wrestlers could just as easy have the same gimmick as thier white counter parts.(if done right)

Cuz color has never separated their talent or their probability of success. The WWE has....

And before anyone comes back w a list of blk wrestlers with a list of gimmicks that didnt work.

EVERY WRESTLER'S gimmicks takes time to develop or the wrestler themselves goes thru diff. gimmicks before one connects..its just the matter of how much patients the E has w them.

just give it up bruh. u just made a bad comparison, talm bout time to develop like kofi hasnt had the same gimmick for 8 of his 9 years.
  • ghost!

just give it up bruh. u just made a bad comparison, talm bout time to develop like kofi hasnt had the same gimmick for 8 of his 9 years.

ha ha this ? !

Topic over, thread fail. Bye bye!!
    25kj0hs.gif
  • BangEm_Bart
    edited September 2015

Opinions get ? on there too, ? . Smarten up.

Na ? , they post false information in cheapseats that are dumb. Opinions are just opinions if I prefer Goldberg over Austin or Rock. It's no better than someone saying Bret is better than Michaels. It's an opinion therefore it can't be a dumb statement but a biased opinion and nullifies any argument for this thread based on preference.
  • Peezy_Jenkins

ha ha this ? !

Topic over, thread fail. Bye bye!!
    25kj0hs.gif

what a maroon.
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool that the thread was actually made but to start it off with racial stuff...not what I was thinkin
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Stop this fuckery. Jericho talked. That's it. I don't even understand the interest in him on the mic. He hasn't been interesting since that Dean Malenko "I've got 1,001 moves!" feud in WCW.

He's Rob Van Dam off weed and better spot monkey timing. Mentioning him with Bret is insane. IN.SANE.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭

Golberg was a beast..he was not on the lines of shawn micheals, bret hart, Jericho, etc..but his Spears n finishers were executived nicely

They built Goldberg up nicely in WCW.

Plus big muscle wrestler lack in-ring ability.
    Brock aint good in the ring when he is not using his power moves..

? scott steiner use to be ill as ? in the ring, he got too bulky n turned to ? ..

dude actually said that ? in THIS thread...
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    ? cryin about Kane but on the flip get hyped over washed Taker when he main events PPVs, y'all sayin nobody takes Kane serious but who over the age of 15 has taken "Deadman" Taker serious the last 7 years?? Kane is in better shape to go in the ring for his age than ppl like a Taker or Sting, it's not like he's Show out there, they just ruined his character by the gimmick and booking but that can be easily rebuilt, feed Kane ? like Rusev, Ryback and Strowman and all the sudden ? gets real for that Kane/Seth HIAC match....