Funniest/Dumbest Things Said In The OTTB Vol. 1

Options
2»

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    ghost! wrote: »
    Not even gonna lie. Goldberg is the reason why I started back watching wrestling. I use to tune in to the end of Monday Night nitro with my friend and his cousin to watch him destroy opponents. I swore up and down, I thought he was half ? the way he kicked ass and didn't give a ? . I then started tuning in to watch Harlem heat and loved when Goldberg and Booker were tag teams against NWO. I use to skip the corny ass cruiserweight matches with Juventud and Chavo. Eddie was a beast, Sting kicked ass, I loved Kevin Nash in NWO black and red even bought a wolfpack shirt. Lots of memories and then when Goldberg left and Rey Mysterio became champ, I tried transitioning over to WWF.

I like brood and that weird ? luna. Instantly became a big fan of the Rock. Austin was looking flabby and sick so it took some time getting use to him and then his promos and mic skills put me into him. Goldberg never spoke but his in ring talent outlooked any mic work if he's ever said it. Some powerhouses can pull it off and some can't. Rock and Austin weren't the greatest in the ring like Brock or Goldberg but their ability to speak on the mic was classic and vice versa.

I have yet to find a wrestler that encompasses the talent of Goldberg/Brock & Austin/Rock. That's pretty hard to pull off.

He thinks Goldberg has great in-ring ability lol.

Cant say Goldberg wasnt a beast tho.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7F-4lT5V1Y

Golberg was a beast..he was not on the lines of shawn micheals, bret hart, Jericho, etc..but his Spears n finishers were executived nicely

They built Goldberg up nicely in WCW.

Plus big muscle wrestler lack in-ring ability. Brock aint good in the ring when he is not using his power moves..

? scott steiner use to be ill as ? in the ring, he got too bulky n turned to ? ..
    theres a guy right nownin lucha undeground Johnny something that is Steiners size doing all times of moves. So it can happen even tho its rare.

Secondly Therer are different types of wresters. Im glad Goldberg wasnt bret hart and hbk. Hell even hbk n bret hart are two different wrestlers despite their similarities. Wrestling needs contrast in ability, it helps distinguish guys. Goldbergs strength was unmatched at the time until Brick showef up and in a way til Cena proved his strength low key consistently alsi. Everything is perspective imo.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Undertaker elderly ass ain't winning, it would be a damn shame if he does. Nobody gives a ? about dude anymore
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Cut the ? ? , Taker been trash for a long ass time.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Explain to me what's so damn great about the Undertaker in 2015 that we need to see him in main events. I'll hold my bias at bay
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Explain to me what's so damn great about the Undertaker in 2015 that we need to see him in main events. I'll hold my bias at bay

taker is my favorite wrestler, but we dont NEED to see him in 2015
    with that being said, before WM30 he was arguably still stealing the show at wreslemanias (vs michaels twice, vs hhh hiac, vs punk).

and he's 3 of 3 as far as matches this year. the ss match with brock was great imo

no he's not as great as he once was. and true he's not needed in 2015 (its not his fault the wwe cant create new stars)
    but fans have too much respect for that man to disrespect him. dude got a standing ovation last night because he still put on a good show at his current age and ability

he's not trash just because you dont want to see him
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options

he's not trash just because you dont want to see him

It's the other way around, he's trash and that's the reason I don't wanna see him. But to each his own
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    taker not trash, i thought he was done after that wyatt match cuz the quality wasnt up to a couple years b4, but shiitt, better him than kane, and he did well in his two brock matches this year.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    blu197 wrote: »
    LUClEN wrote: »
    So Shawn is the consensus goat on the ic? Foh Vince said it himself Austin is the greatest superstar of all time, he "changed" wrestling, was responsible for the greatest era in wwe history, was the biggest reason wwe survived the Monday night wars, and just took it to new levels from its struggletastic years when Shawn was on top

Nah, that's Dwayne

Idk why ppl consider Austin better than Rock, Vince only hypes up Austin over Rock because Vince had more to do with Austin's success, it gives Vince more credibility and it makes him look like a bigger deal. Vince's storyline with Austin was one of the memorable ever. Vince wants people to think Austin because Austin is more associated with Vince than the Rock. Also Vince got salty when Rock left the E for Hollywood and became a bigger success than the E itself...

• blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    taker not trash, i thought he was done after that wyatt match cuz the quality wasnt up to a couple years b4, but shiitt, better him than kane, and he did well in his two brock matches this year.

Quit being a mark ass ? and stop flagging every post you disagree with you 45 year old goof, you do know all this ? is fiction right?
  • RawAce
    RawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

Quit being a mark ass ? and stop flagging every post you disagree with you 45 year old goof, you do know all this ? is fiction right?

u mad bro?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    wait a minute, this ? not real? FOH
  • blu197
    blu197 Members Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options

u mad bro?

You the one throwing flags on every post but im the one that's mad? whatever ?
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    yea, cuz that really measures amount of anger.
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't mind Taker still being around but he should have hung up the boots after WM 30 imo.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options
    And it funny how ? love to hate on HHH but Austin also never wanted to put over talent which was the main reason he took his ball and went home...

Not hatin on Austin for it but it's funny how wrestling fans are hypocrites with that ? , they do it with Cena also, if Austin had it his way he would've had a Cena reign before Cena, barring his injuries..

its funny how short sighted ? boys like u mention this w/o the proper context

austin had no prob puttin over brock under proper circumstances, if ur a wrestling fan and u cant see how ? stupid it would be for two names like scsa and brock to randomly face of in a 6 min match with no damn buildup to it when it could actually b a last match main event, u need to be watching ping pong and gtfoh.

throwing austin/brock on a random raw drawin no money is just as dumb as throwin goldberg/hogan with just a weeks notice on nitro in a not even sold out georgia dome

he went home cuz of creatives constant dumb ? ideas like that and he gets more hate than he should for standing up and not being booked as a fool and not lettin creative do stupid ? when theres money to b made

That cape on a little too tight ? calm down, Brock was suppose to beat Hogan on Smackdown, Austin on RAW, then Rock for the title at SS but obviously that didn't happen bc of Austin wanting to get the biggest pay cut off it and the fact that he didn't want to put Brock over bc Brock was gettin a push out the gate..

• Peezy_Jenkins
    edited November 2015
    Options
    he's put over plenty of talent on the biggest stage, on RAW, on PPVs the Attitude Era wouldn't have been as big w/o him,
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    So Shawn is the consensus goat on the ic? Foh Vince said it himself Austin is the greatest superstar of all time, he "changed" wrestling, was responsible for the greatest era in wwe history, was the biggest reason wwe survived the Monday night wars, and just took it to new levels from its struggletastic years when Shawn was on top

Nah, that's Dwayne

Idk why ppl consider Austin better than Rock, Vince only hypes up Austin over Rock because Vince had more to do with Austin's success, it gives Vince more credibility and it makes him look like a bigger deal. Vince's storyline with Austin was one of the memorable ever. Vince wants people to think Austin because Austin is more associated with Vince than the Rock. Also Vince got salty when Rock left the E for Hollywood and became a bigger success than the E itself...

I somewhat agree and disagree. Vince did not make Austin. Austin won the fans over due to experience and his own prior credibility. He won the fans over on his own unlike Cena or Hogan. I do agree that Vince favors Austin over Rock cause Austin is white and come on....its blatantly obvious in the the industry that white >>> black. Rock paved his own way so Vince couldn't bury him because the fans loved him also.

I also agree that Rock >>> Austin.

In today's industry, the fans are overthrowed on most opinions like the electoral college helped Bush so we may never see great talent like Austin and Rock until new non-racist or bias management takes over or the company falls and another company takes its place.

So in essence all your hopes of seeing KO, Cesaro or even a black champion or female divas champion in the future are not gonna happen cause Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Cena and Lesnar even trash ass Sheamus will always be the dominant face of the company.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    Rock had Vince's blessing to leave for Hollywood, fyi
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I'm just saying Vince has always been a racist in the E. I guess he's opposed to blacks but favors Samoans.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Options

? yall was on in the middle of that show underneath a womans tag, the us title and brock/orton over a generic looking inverse wwe belt that supposedly represents the whole damn universe (neptune, pluto, jupiter,etc)

WWE didnt give a ? about yall or that belt

Thats why you new ? aint stars, always whining and crying like some ? and seth SUPPOSED to be a heel.

• white sympathizer
    white sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

? yall was on in the middle of that show underneath a womans tag, the us title and brock/orton over a generic looking inverse wwe belt that supposedly represents the whole damn universe (neptune, pluto, jupiter,etc)

WWE didnt give a ? about yall or that belt

Thats why you new ? aint stars, always whining and crying like some ? and seth SUPPOSED to be a heel.

? dug up a 9 month old thread to be on my ? , im flattered ?
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Nah, that's Dwayne

I somewhat agree and disagree. Vince did not make Austin. Austin won the fans over due to experience and his own prior credibility. He won the fans over on his own unlike Cena or Hogan. I do agree that Vince favors Austin over Rock cause Austin is white and come on....its blatantly obvious in the the industry that white >>> black. Rock paved his own way so Vince couldn't bury him because the fans loved him also.

I also agree that Rock >>> Austin.

In today's industry, the fans are overthrowed on most opinions like the electoral college helped Bush so we may never see great talent like Austin and Rock until new non-racist or bias management takes over or the company falls and another company takes its place.

So in essence all your hopes of seeing KO, Cesaro or even a black champion or female divas champion in the future are not gonna happen cause Roman Reigns, Randy Orton, Cena and Lesnar even trash ass Sheamus will always be the dominant face of the company.

^ Man wtf was I talking about?? I must've been ? .
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    If nakamura was on raw he would be on Curt Hawkins status