Colin Cowherd Debuts on Fox Sports 1 Radio/TV; Dan Le Batard offically Starts in Colins Old Spot

MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
Big day in sports radio today folks. Colin starts his new spot on Fox Radio and FS1 12 noon to 3 pm Eastern

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIb_h1704rQ

Meanwhile Dan Le Batard starts today in Colin's old 10 am to 1 pm eastern time slot on espn radio

So if you are sick of the scripted over dramatic first and drama queen on ESPN 2 check out these shows.

Comments

• d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    I watched some of Colin. Happy for the guy because u can tell he's a west coast guy and is happier in LA.

First Take & ESPN sucks. I'm tired seeing all of this females on every damn show.

i'll check Le Batard out tomorrow.
  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disappointed in dan first show ? was boring lol he need his dad on there
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I listen to The Herd all the time. Especially during basketball and football season.

Colin is ? hilarious.
    Didn't know about the change- should be interesting.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been listening to lebatard for 10 yrs. Smh they had that evening slot for 11 yrs. I can't hear him like I'm use to. Happy for him though
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    I really don't know how ? could listen to Lebatard...that show is terrible, like I don't know why they're on air.

I watched Colin's first show, I'm just mad they're not on Sirius satellite.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Monizzle you really invested in this ? ain't you?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    5th Letter wrote: »

I am almost like @Getoboy is with tidal (minus paying $20 a month ? that ? lol). I like allot of colins takes on sports. Especially those where he straight calls out ? like racial biases toward then NBA and crazy fanbases like Bama football fans.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Monizzle14 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »

I am almost like @Getoboy is with tidal (minus paying $20 a month ? that ? lol). I like allot of colins takes on sports. Especially those where he straight calls out ? like racial biases toward then NBA and crazy fanbases like Bama football fans.
    ? it's all good everybody has their thing.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    I've been listening to lebatard for 10 yrs. Smh they had that evening slot for 11 yrs. I can't hear him like I'm use to. Happy for him though

annnnnd why not fam?

just d/l the espn radio app and stream it at your leisure
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

annnnnd why not fam?

I'm at work and I don't have the freedom like I do when I leave work. I'm gonna look into listening though
  • AP21
  • AP21

annnnnd why not fam?

I'm at work and I don't have the freedom like I do when I leave work. I'm gonna look into listening though

ahhh...gotcha fam...but cant you at the least listen while you drive on your way home after work?

You do any yard work or anything at home? I used to knock out a few of Herd podcasts a week doing those two things
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MillzOG wrote: »
    I really don't know how ? could listen to Lebatard...that show is terrible, like I don't know why they're on air.

I watched Colin's first show, I'm just mad they're not on Sirius satellite.

They are negotiating with Sirius XM right now. But you can peep the I heart radio app if you have a smart phone. Man sirus been trina holla at me since my trial on my new car expired last year. But i only drive 25 mins to work and all their sports shows have commercials so its not even worth it to me.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yea so glad Colin is back then i can switch to Rusillo show when Colin is done. Lebatard is ok at times but for the most part I really can't take much of his show
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    edited September 2015
    doc rivers sent shots at cuban on colin's show today lol video/audio will probally be coming soon.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    I listen to The Herd all the time. Especially during basketball and football season.

Colin is ? hilarious.
    Didn't know about the change- should be interesting.

Colin got fired for saying that baseball isn't complex, the 3rd of the sport is played by Dominicoons, and Dominicoons aren't know for having world class academic abilities.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_hQ0ynRySU

Colin Cowherd Fired From Espn After Racist Comments About Dominicans Baseball Players (VIDEO)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYeplpTZhDQ

Colin Cowherd On His Dominican Comment: "I Should Not Be Judged By That Clip"
  • d.green
    He wasn't fired tho. He made those comments after announcing he was leaving.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebatard radio show? Si si, im very intrigued
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭

the ? with his hair it look fake af
  • d.green
    edited September 2015

He said FS1 gave him a makeup team/stylist. LOL
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lebatard was at his funniest when lebron was there and the dolphins and baseball team sucked.
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

He's on fox ?
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    ? Colin Cowherd ... Pretentious ? ..... Garbage ? Wouldn't Know An Insightful Sports Take If It Slapped Him In His ? Face ...

"John Wall came out and did ‘The Dougie,' first home game, for 34 seconds," "He was a ? . It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I will never back down."
    That's not a good husband, and it's not a good point guard, and it's not a good CEO. They have brain types. And people who test for brain types knew that Peyton Manning would be much more successful than Ryan Leaf, because of Peyton Manning's family background and his confrontational style. Derrick Rose pouts, gets moody, is passive-aggressive. I'm not a fan of Derrick Rose as my point guard. Rajon Rondo? Very confrontational. Argues with Doc Rivers, argues with teammates, argues with officials. I love that in my point guard. Magic would yap, Manning yaps, Brees yaps, Brady yaps, McNabb yaps. I want guys who are confrontational."
    Here he is calling John Wall basically ? for dancing yet wanting to have "rajon rondo" on his team... lmao
    Sean Taylor, great player has a history of really really bad judgment, really really bad judgment. Cops, assault, spitting, DUI. I'm supposed to believe his judgment got significantly better in two years, from horrible to fantastic? 'But Colin he cleaned up his act.' Well yeah, just because you clean the rug doesn't mean you got everything out. Sometimes you've got stains, stuff so deep it never ever leaves."

Here he is blaming Sean Taylor for his death
    @ChrisHarrisNFL Soooo Colin Cowherd thinks Roger Goodell is like a dad to fatherless black NFL players. How stupid is that statement u made *smh*

@RealRClark25 Colin Cowherd may have said the dumbest thing ever! Goodell is a father to NFL players! I just threw up in my mouth!

Hers Chris Harris and Ryan Clark reacting to him stating that Rodger Goodell is the white daddy to all these fatherless ? in the NFL

LMAO @ You Clowns Listening To This Idiotic CAC

This Last Quote Pretty Much Sums Up Clownherd ......http://www.aseaofblue.com/2015/4/27/8501087/the-comeuppance-of-colin-cowherd-cannot-come-soon-enough
    I actually once heard Colin Cowherd go on a tangent about how Scottie Pippen was by far one of the 50 greatest of all-time and anyone who did not believe it was wrong and ignorant. Just a few months later, the same Colin Cowherd went on another tangent about how Scottie Pippen was absolutely nothing without Michael Jordan and may have fizzled out in the league without him. At that point, I knew all I needed to know about the guy.

Just another suspected white supremacist "shock ? " with no actually insight or intelligence to any of his commentary .... just a typical sports clown