What is the End Goal of Racist White Supremacists?

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2015 in The Social Lounge
I've been thinking about this lately, and what is that these muthafuckas are trying to achieve and why? Since we're never going to return to the days of Jim Crow where institutionalized racism is the law of the land, do they want us marginalized (a la Native Americas,) do they want us not acknowledge that white supremacy is alive and well? Or they actually believe that they can have all the gains made during the Civil Rights movement rescinded, return us back to third class citizenry and eventually slavery?

Comments

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It varies...
    But your last statement is true for some.
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    The goal of a supremacist is maintaining supremacy. Why? Because who doesn't enjoy being at the top. That's the obvious answer.

You could go into racism being a constructed illusion to divide a people. Or how humans seem to have a need to have someone inferior to feel superior too. White people having a natural fear of extinction. Ethnic karma. Or some other pseudo ? . I heard one where we're suppose to be two different races of aliens that landed on earth. ? is suppose to be Naga and some kudolini ? .

But the choice of rabbit hole is up to you.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    White supremacist don't want their supremacy to die by becoming a powerless minority. They also don't want anyone pointing out their past, and they don't want anyone to acknowledge their supremacy overtly in a negative way. The white man is already supreme in this country. They want to hold on to that.
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    Genetic preservation

They don't wanna be bred out of existence

Everything else they do is rooted in this
    she broke it down in the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=1&v=OWiX_Gxgn0M

Cliff Notes:
    Due to being genetically dominant..Blacks can Genetically ? off the other races, by simply breeding them out...

White ppl are 16-18 % of the world population, and on top are recessive genetically ...

self hatred is taught to cease procreation with one another

diseases, homosexuality, and incarceration are set up to to halt the procreation of blk ppl.

to add on to what she said, since 2010 ,white people birth rates have been at zero... there's more whts dying than being born. the cops killing us all over the country, is not coincidental, all these racist ppl on attack mode, ain't coincidental...

Your link isn't working.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genetic preservation

Cliff Notes:
    Due to being genetically dominant..Blacks can Genetically ? off the other races, by simply breeding them out...

White ppl are 16-18 % of the world population, and on top are recessive genetically ...

diseases, homosexuality, and incarceration are set up to to halt the procreation of blk ppl.

to add on to what she said, since 2010 ,white people birth rates have been at zero... there's more whts dying than being born. the cops killing us all over the country, is not coincidental, all these racist ppl on attack mode, ain't coincidental...

Your link isn't working.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osbHhWeaKbc
  • cannonspike1994
    cannonspike1994 Members Posts: 1,509 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    To make every one miserable
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genetic preservation

100% truth. No other answer is needed.
  • Knives Amilli
    Knives Amilli Members Posts: 4,632 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    the goal for them is going to bed every night feeling secure in their position in society. Its the comfort in knowing that mostly straight WASP Males will always hold the monopoly on power and resources in our society.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Assurance, preservation, & and complete control.

• T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genetic preservation

Cliff Notes:

Your link isn't working.

Damn she dropped some science on me. Ain't nothing like an intelligent woman
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with all of the above
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Deep down they seek oblivion.
  • genocidecutter
    genocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Most white supremacists are fools that have been hoodwinked by rich whites into thinking non-whites are the problem keeping them down when in truth it is those rich whites that make the decisions that keep them down.

• Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm just gonna put this out there.... You have every right to disagree with me on this as well, but its something I've thinking about for a good while now.

I identify as a Hebrew Israelite, and as a result my outlook of the world is a little different than most. But I made a thread about the "Angel" Samael, who some say is the true name of Satan. He is said to be the "Guardian Angel of Esau". Now while this up for speculation, we believe that some so called white people are the descendent of Esau. So if Samael is "Satan" and the guardian angel of Esau (white people), does he view them as his chosen people?
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of ? : I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
    Isa 14:12-14

So could the end goal of true "whit supremacy" be to usurp the rule of the Most High? When Christ returns, the faithful will judge the rest of the nations. So is Satan using deception to have his "chosen" carry out his ? work?
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Genetic preservation

Cliff Notes:

I wanna procreate with her and give her this meat so I can create a million more black children from her ? .

Smash!!
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    I'm just gonna put this out there.... You have every right to disagree with me on this as well, but its something I've thinking about for a good while now.

I identify as a Hebrew Israelite, and as a result my outlook of the world is a little different than most. But I made a thread about the "Angel" Samael, who some say is the true name of Satan. He is said to be the "Guardian Angel of Esau". Now while this up for speculation, we believe that some so called white people are the descendent of Esau. So if Samael is "Satan" and the guardian angel of Esau (white people), does he view them as his chosen people?
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of ? : I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

So could the end goal of true "whit supremacy" be to usurp the rule of the Most High? When Christ returns, the faithful will judge the rest of the nations. So is Satan using deception to have his "chosen" carry out his ? work?

I think Laban was white too. His name in Hebrew means white.
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Probably. Not all white people are Esau just as all black people are not of the twelve tribes....

But there definitely are identify factors among certain groups of people. Eugenics, mass incarceration, modern day lynchings, the destruction of cohesive families/communities, embracing homosexuality....ect are all ways to eradicate the descendants of Jacob. The less of us that are left during the end, the less they will have to fight when we choose sides.

2 Esdras 6:9

For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options

Probably. Not all white people are Esau just as all black people are not of the twelve tribes....

But there definitely are identify factors among certain groups of people. Eugenics, mass incarceration, modern day lynchings, the destruction of cohesive families/communities, embracing homosexuality....ect are all ways to eradicate the descendants of Jacob. The less of us that are left during the end, the less they will have to fight when we choose sides.

2 Esdras 6:9

For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.

And Deuteronomy 28: 49-68

The tribes of Judah were spread throughout the world to not recognize each other, be enslaved and speak different languages while being persecuted by other nations but will be brought back together in the end. So white supremacy can't prevail ? 's word.
  • BangEm_Bart
    Options
    On another note:

White supremacy is the harvesters of the vineyards trying to cut down the the black branch that grows and then plays the woe is me card when being pointed out for deceit. Why should our branches be cut and we allow ourselves be limited behind the lies anymore?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    All angles have been covered in this thread.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JokerzWyld wrote: »
    To a person who actively studies racism, white supremacy is a psychological disorder. To whites, however, white supremacy is a self-fulling prophecy. There is nothing logical about it, and therefore there is no logical end to it. It just is. Even if all non-white people were to disappear from this planet all at once, the former white supremacists would find a new "other" to oppose. Maybe it'll be brown eyes and hair, or perhaps language/accent, or sex/sexual orientation.

White supremacy is nonsensical in every way. Stokely Carmichael once wrote:

"If you so sure a people are inferior, you don't need to spend the time, energy, and obsessive effort creating this barricade of economic and education impediments and political restrictions. For what? To keep an inferior race 'in their place'? Surely, if you know they inferior, then you simply leave them to stagnate, anchored in place by the weight of their own incompetence. So that's not it. They scared of what might happen if we had a fair shake."

There is no existence without coexistence. Therefore, for a "superior" entity to exist, there needs to be an "inferior" that exists to acknowledge it. It only exists insofar as people give it credence.

41jdeJVesEL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

My G... I've been reading this myself and I just came across these words. Perhaps some of the realest words ever spoken.