If my enemies wanna meet let me know

Options
supergangster
supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm in shape this ? ? that always talked when I was in bad form im workin out now 7 days at week. I am at the boxing gym hard shape right now. ? ?

2bzhb6.jpg

Comments

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm in shape this ? ? that always talked when I was in bad form im workin out now 7 days at week. I am at the boxing gym hard shape right now. ? ?

This sound like a Jim Jones song intro lol must be why its in the Reason

Drop some BARS ?
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aren't you supposed to be... Dead?
    From suicide?

Attention ?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought you ran away from home...
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From suicide?

Attention ?

I was sick rough time , I was suicidal but I took the overdose and was close to dying , I changed my mind was the sense that I would go to my dad in St. Louis but they each changed plans yes stayed in Sweden because I love my mother very much and we had a good conversation I am very close to my mom she is my best friend so you do not get it yes I has gone through a shitload stop hating your silverspone cracka . I have ADHD yes can not read and socialize with people so its been hard all my life . its really hard but now I WORKOUT as much as I CAN and I got a CONTACT PERSON that take care of me we go workout together etc he is like a extra daddy . I have start on my meds MYy doctor said I must use them or else its a risk that i go back sucidal thoughs and go bacck to my old habits.. so now I actually take meds and read books workout and i do other stuff. my brain needs to work i had big problems.
  • mosincredible
    mosincredible Members Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Put it in a rap
  • ChillaDaGawd
    ChillaDaGawd Members Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    You can't read????? Why are you on a forum then????

You got a helper ? typing your ? for you.
  • SheerExcellence
    SheerExcellence Members Posts: 6,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    If you are for real, I feel for you @supergangster You remind me of dukie from the wire, hate see a kid all suicidal. Keep working out and focusing on getting your mind right. You've mentioned suicide more than a couple times on here, and if that's really truly how you feel then get help. Go to a depression forum, there are plenty out there. And for the love of ? , if you depressed stop listening to prodigy. That ? ? murder murder ? will just make you more depressed.

You are a ? in Sweden take advantage of that ? . Go and get your mind right and take over a city there. There can't be but a few ? in sweden. You should be the man over there with all them swedish chicks, plus I know they ain't got no swag. You dont either though, but they don't know that!!! So you can fake it.

Stop walking around all depressed telling ppl all your problems when you don't even know em, that makes you seem like a freak. Get some confidence kid.

But if you trolling, gtfoh
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Members Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supergangster came back right in time for nas birthday huh
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't you live in Sweden or some ? ..
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

2bzhb6.jpg

Is that a fencing rapier in the bottom left corner? You that obsessed with Zorro?
  • BenjaminE
    BenjaminE Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? goes to Google Translate and translates everything to "Illiterate"...
  • Dirty McGirty
    Dirty McGirty Members Posts: 185 ✭✭
    Options

2bzhb6.jpg

Gtfoh with that side of tuff talk smothered in a smooth yet creamy weak sauce.

I'm pretty sure you were exposed as the Swedish Earthworm Jim already
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    This dude softer than jello
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Damn bro... Why? ...Why did you make this thread?

plaxpitt.jpg
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why your pillow pink you throw that ? between your legs when you have minstrel cycles huh?

???

800px-minstrel_posterbillyvanware_edit.jpg

I see what you did there....

52tfa.gif

• Delphas
    Delphas Members Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EXCLUSIVE photo of supergangsters sparring partner.

CLSNkedUkAAAQC7.png
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    riddlerap wrote: »
    I got a CONTACT PERSON that take care of me we go workout together etc he is like a extra daddy

am i the only one that read this? what the ? ?

yes nobody was reading that block of ? he wrote
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
  • ChillaDaGawd
    Options
    Wtf is an extra daddy
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Looks like @i ro ny is taking that trip to Sweden pleighboi.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In the words of the great Lloyd Banks,

"next time you thinking about killin ya self do it//cuz you a ? ass ? anyway view it"

I don't know nothin bout u fam but that line was hard wasn't it, game ain't want it with banks
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From suicide?

Attention ?

I was sick rough time , I was suicidal but I took the overdose and was close to dying , I changed my mind was the sense that I would go to my dad in St. Louis but they each changed plans yes stayed in Sweden because I love my mother very much and we had a good conversation I am very close to my mom she is my best friend so you do not get it yes I has gone through a shitload stop hating your silverspone cracka . I have ADHD yes can not read and socialize with people so its been hard all my life . its really hard but now I WORKOUT as much as I CAN and I got a CONTACT PERSON that take care of me we go workout together etc he is like a extra daddy . I have start on my meds MYy doctor said I must use them or else its a risk that i go back sucidal thoughs and go bacck to my old habits.. so now I actually take meds and read books workout and i do other stuff. my brain needs to work i had big problems.

What

The

? ...