Atlanta Hawks 2015-2016 Season Thread

Options

Comments

• luke1733
    luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hawks looking good so far.
    Should we shop for a top notch franchise super-star or keep what we have?
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    luke1733 wrote: »
    Hawks looking good so far.
    Should we shop for a top notch franchise super-star or keep what we have?

4 a ring, Hawks need a superstar. 4 a great regular season & deep playoff run, keep what they have. Besides the Pistons, you don't win a ring without a superstar. I'd even argue that Detroit's championship squad had 4 stars a half a notch below superstar caliber.
  • luke1733
    Options
    Good point. That Detroit Pistons team was full of all-stars (at that time it was unusual for four all stars to be on the same team) but not one Super star.
    Billups,Hamilton, Wallace, Big Ben, (and we all thought at the time Prince was going to be something more than he turned out to actually be)
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    Options
    Lol so now you're pretending to be a Hawks fan cause the Lakers are trash? @IceBergTaylor , you were right about dude.
    LIke e/one here I wanted lakers to win. Minnesota practically gave them the game. WAtching that game after watching the caliber of play from Spurs and Oklahoma & the WArriors game the previous night, made me realize how far off the Lakers are. Missing passes, colliding with each other on multiple rebound opportunities and making it go out of bounds, losing their defensive assignments, slow to get into position on offense, taking to long to find a good shot.
    I don't really see any team being worse than Minnesota and then they turned around and beat the Lakers. It's only 1 game, but I hope I ain't saying 4 months from now in the loss column "it's only 40 games."

• numbaz...80's baby
    Options
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Celtics tonight!!! 8-2
    tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif
  • luke1733
    Options
    Lol so now you're pretending to be a Hawks fan cause the Lakers are trash? @IceBergTaylor , you were right about dude.
    LIke e/one here I wanted lakers to win. Minnesota practically gave them the game. WAtching that game after watching the caliber of play from Spurs and Oklahoma & the WArriors game the previous night, made me realize how far off the Lakers are. Missing passes, colliding with each other on multiple rebound opportunities and making it go out of bounds, losing their defensive assignments, slow to get into position on offense, taking to long to find a good shot.
    I don't really see any team being worse than Minnesota and then they turned around and beat the Lakers. It's only 1 game, but I hope I ain't saying 4 months from now in the loss column "it's only 40 games."

Really dude, you a ? .
    Again and for the last time. I ain't no fan. I pay attention to the game.
    You actually stalking another man??? Look at yourself in the mirror and pull the trigger
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Really dude, you a ? .
    Again and for the last time. I ain't no fan. I pay attention to the game.
    You actually stalking another man??? Look at yourself in the mirror and pull the trigger

You are referring to yourself as we like you did the other couple teams you bandwagoned for
  • IceBergTaylor
    IceBergTaylor Members Posts: 19,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

yall speaking of a sucka. There's no such thing as a real basketball discussion when the person on the other end can't make up his mind on what he likes. ? him and whomever he roots for all 15 of his "favorite" teams.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    Options
    Welp Lukey......GTFOHWTBS
  • jazzybella
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Idk if we should blame mike not being there on our loss or mike not being there tumblr_m2ryl3dYOH1r7r1l7o1_400.gif
  • luke1733
    Options
    Can always tell when the Hawks lose (without even looking at the game) at work by seeing if the food court is empty. When we win people hang around, when we lose unless NY or LA is in the building folks go quick.
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Losing streak over!!!!
    myriah-carey-slow-clap.gif
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Celtics Tonight!!!!!
  • jazzybella
    Options
  • jazzybella
    Options
    I was told today that two of my favorite things are coming together tomorrow night :3 Jeezy is performing at the Hawks game vs OKC !!!! Hope everyone tunes in ;)
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Last time Kobe will be in Atlanta :'(
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This thread still around
  • luke1733
    Options
    At the arena now; I can definitely say more than any other team we play, I see more chicas and latinas here. They're still not outnumbering us though.
  • jazzybella
    Options
    At the arena now; I can definitely say more than any other team we play, I see more chicas and latinas here. They're still not outnumbering us though.

Upload some pics or video if you have some
  • luke1733
    edited December 2015
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

good point, want to, but just couldn't take random pictures of women I don't know. Plus, most of em were here with their men or brothers.
  • jazzybella
    Options
    jazzybella wrote: »

good point, want to, but just couldn't take random pictures of women I don't know. Plus, most of em were here with their men or brothers.

LOLOLOL I meant of the game smh
  • luke1733
    Options
    oh, haha. My mind was on the ? . No shots
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Mavericks Wednesday night!!!!
  • jazzybella
    Options
    Ok! I've been lacking in updating this thread but I'm back now:) I wish I had some good news but it's been all bad these last games :'(

Back to back losses, 14-11, .560, and 9th in the East......