Anyone doing Draft Kings right now?

Options
1234568»

Comments

• MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    I played both. The most I've won is 200$. Ain't nobody winning real bred but the employees playing on those sites which has caused a stir these past months. Got DK and FD employees playing on each other sites keeping the big prize money within the companies. Lawsuits have already been filed lol.

I started playing because my dad wanted to play since he's big on gambling. He lives in Louisiana though and in certain states they block you from playing.

Why do you feel like no one is winning real money? That'd be a lie.

On another note...MAN I'M SICK I had Eli and Odell in the lineup and still managed to place horribly, the rest of my team was ? ...Forte got hurt, Steve Smith got hurt and it was over.

That's what I got for tryna get cute and fade Gurley and Stefan Diggs
  • O.G.
    O.G. Members Posts: 7,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2 weeks in a row without winning any money. Bell's injury killed me. Off to a slow start in NBA also. KC Royals won me some Vegas money tho.
  • dc's teflondon
    dc's teflondon Members Posts: 5,895 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    both got shutdown in New York
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    both got shutdown in New York

Smh this is some ? right here bruh
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn im playing about 4 games right now though.........so if i win i cant get my money
    cause im in ny smfh.....
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    FanDuel and Draft Kings are definitely losing money.

The reason FanDuel dropped their top prize from $1 million to $500,000 is because the prize money is based on the entry fees.

Basically, not enough people are paying the $25 entry fee for the million dollar contest......so they had to reduce the prize to $500,000.

They've also reduced their $150,000 contest to $100,000...and their $50,000 contest to $40,000.

The prize reduction didn't start until Outside the Lines ran a piece on the 2 companies last month.

Guess enough players didn't think they had a shot when the show mentioned that about 3% of the players win 90% of the prize money.

Had one dude on there saying he plays about 500 lineups, but he never said how much he won.

Could either be for IRS reasons or because he didn't wanna mess up his money by discouraging too many people from playing.

I'm thinking too many people read between the lines and picked up on the latter though.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's recommended to a beginner? Wanna do nhl and nfl

So, if I do an entry at $3, in a 50k guaranteed and there's like 8,000 entries out of 19,000, how do u come out with a good amount of $?

I get having to research players, picking a lineup out and ?

I just need to know how the entries work, the more you put in w less players the better or what
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2015
    Options
    10qymn4.png

Won $360 on $5
  • Knightryder
    Knightryder Members Posts: 2,098 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? that im still playing, im addicted to this ? ........

Ny cant stop me........
  • God_Yunn
    God_Yunn Members Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You can still play just be more sneaky if you're in NY.

But anyways the biggest I've won since sept was 1200. So I can't say its only employees winning...its gambling ? if you're in the big tournament its a low chance you'll win especially if you don't know sports like you think you do or players, or schemes and who does better in what schemes...who has been more targeted lately, etc...all this come into play... So no you won't win like you think just because you pick stars and hope rile players get shine...you have to do homework.

Blake bortles is my top QB today
    Justin forsett Rb
    James Jones wr
    Jordan reed Te

Just for example that will do good and take advantage of the game they are in

Play 50/50 leagues and you'll get you some money