Ms.bankss just joined Ic

Options

Comments

• thatboydizz
    thatboydizz Members Posts: 4,933 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    Where them body pics at. @thatboydizz

Yall already know want I want. Give it to me and i'll let yall have everything else.
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    This broad is dizz little cousin....

This ? willing to exploit family for this ?

? hilarious

Hilarious but No-sign
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    How long have you 2 been acquainted?

48 hours. How long you been ? six?

(watch my question go unanswered)

48 hours.

And the lie detector determined that was a lie.

On some real ? tho lou. You a favorite around here be truthful with us one time. You still dating six or did yall go separate ways?
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i ro ny wrote: »
    Is she somebody u know? Because this monopoly u have on the new females posting is suspect....

No. But im getting to know her very well. She vibrant as ? and that smile 100.

She's here to stay so get to know her. Hit up her profile page, Get in her inbox , See what she about and how she living.

Man these ? were already being pathetic as ? in the Picture thread over home girl.

? salivating huh?? And did this ? @chicity really come out of hibernation after smelling new ? on the table??? smh you ? aint ?

Yeah and he did like the ? ? he is.

I'mma be in his city on Saturday. We'll see what's what with that ? ass ? . I'mma break his ? larynx.

You gonna be in new york city? That tourist geek don't live in chicago
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Is she somebody u know? Because this monopoly u have on the new females posting is suspect....

She's here to stay so get to know her. Hit up her profile page, Get in her inbox , See what she about and how she living.

Man these ? were already being pathetic as ? in the Picture thread over home girl.

? salivating huh?? And did this ? @chicity really come out of hibernation after smelling new ? on the table??? smh you ? aint ?

I'mma be in his city on Saturday. We'll see what's what with that ? ass ? . I'mma break his ? larynx.

Chicity ducking fades too??? lmaooo Damn first jamel now chicity. Eye been straight bullying these ? this year
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    image.jpg
    (((((((im ? )))))))

That smile thooo>>>>>>>>>

Where all my #CreepSet ? at? 2015 we in this ?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I got 500 on my ? Eye. He is going to kick Kenny Blank aka Michael Peterson from the Parent 'Hood's ass.

Kenny-Blank-old-and-young.jpg

Oh struggle dreads/braids having ass ? .

Lol Looks like Chi flagged the wrong ? posts
  • AyeB_
    AyeB_ Members Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ask me something y'all also about the body pics those will come when I feel like it. No rush.
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ayebaebae wrote: »
    Ask me something y'all also about the body pics those will come when I feel like it. No rush.

Top 5 rappers, go.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Wait.. you a ? ??
  • AyeB_
    Options

Top 5 rappers, go.

In this generation I'd have to say:
    1. Drake
    2. J.Cole
    3. Big Sean
    4. Kanye West (college dropout days

& I can't think of anyone else atm
  • AyeB_
    Options

Wait.. you a ? ??

Yes I am.

• Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How long have you 2 been acquainted?

not this time lou! stay away from her!
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    Wow...the IC female population is so barren that this dude announcing when ONE female walks in the door.

Dudes just about chased every female out of the IC with their cornball game and pathetic topics

Lame

Just "One" female haven't signed up. Multiple ? have arrived. You ? just to busy in the reason discussing the pitch in ? voices.

@KimberlyDorsey. She from atlanta.
    http://community.allhiphop.com/profile/KimberlyDorsey

image.jpg
    image.jpg

lol at that reason jab
  • AyeB_
    Options
    Look I've been down this road before & I have learned from my mistakes lmao. I used to send ? to people but I'm treading lightly this time around. I'm not about to get caught slippin'.
  • thatboydizz
    Options

Wait.. you a ? ??

Yes I am.

So you been alive 18 years on this earth and you never had a ? inside you. This is a great day. Glorious. I swear ? stay looking over us. maygodblessthe#set
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Because you aint real around here unless you can snatch a ? out a drive-thru window while she at work
  • thatboydizz
    Options
    How do you honeslty feel about white people?
  • AyeB_
    Options
    Have you ever been in a fist fight?

Because you aint real around here unless you can snatch a ? out a drive-thru window while she at work

Yes this temple has never had anyone inside of it. No I've never had a reason to fight with anyone. If it came down to it though I wouldn't let someone put their hands on me.
  • AyeB_
    Options
    How do you honeslty feel about white people?

I feel like a lot of them are ignorant, I also don't understand why a lot of black dudes think they belong with white chicks or vice versa (black chick with a white dude). It's sickening. That's an entirely different story though.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How did you find this place?
  • AyeB_
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    How did you find this place?

I've been lurking on this site for a while & I just recently decided to make an account.